Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) (2139 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by officialwdhtvv: 12:17pm On Jan 03
Meet the Nigerian reporter Umar Audu, that went undercover, bagged a Cotonou university degree in 6 weeks and participated in NYSC scheme without being caught.

His fantastic piece of investigative journalism has made the FG ban accreditation of results from certain universities in Togo, Benin Republic, the UK & USA.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1ot027PyYv/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by DonBenny77(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
grin
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Tolujid: 12:31pm On Jan 03
Please let's extend these clean up to our politicians. Then we can start talking about the new Nigerian Dream

2 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03
Honestly there is no much difference between these 2 countries and Nigeria..
Na this guy finally blow their yansh and dabaru everything.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by matify83: 1:01pm On Jan 03
My best investigative journalist of the year. He left no stone unturned or loop hole for the accused to wriggle out of the weighty allegations against them.

That's why the government had no choice but swing the hammer.

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03
Thumbs up
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by flokii: 1:45pm On Jan 03
They should give him man of the year award.. it takes determination and courage to do what he did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Gadafii: 2:30pm On Jan 03
Both countries are corrupt and guilty at the same time

Got a certificate is less than 2 months, use the same certificate to serve in Nigerian for a year undetected

I think Nigeria is even more guilty and corrupt in this saga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03
This guy is an endangered species grin.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Johnycastro18: 3:45pm On Jan 03
From the background,
That looks like Nysc 0bubra camp, cross river state.

Is alright, he tried to reach that stage grin
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Melagros(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03
He's tried but we need more of these even in the Nigerian education sector grin
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by dclak112: 3:59pm On Jan 03
E don cast
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:11pm On Jan 03
He said he neva went to Benin republic,did everything online.
Always state facts here,as misinformation is part of naija youths of today ,used in selling FCKking blogs. angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by cornelin(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03
Everybody talking about both schools, what about the NYSC portal that was not able to detect double enrollment?
That is to say NYSC does not have a database for all Corp members.
NYSC should also be sanctioned for that kind of loophole to occur in it's system.

Excellent undercover job by the journalist

3 Likes

Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by pcagbaji(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03
shocked
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by NFBI: 8:35pm On Jan 03
make i go buy one come serve again i missed that khaki 😁
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by adecz: 9:46am On Jan 04
This guy will get multiple awards for
journalism this year 🏅🏆🏅

Kudos 👏👏👏
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by Giftedhand47(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
I track lost or stolen devices or phones at an affordable price
It all starts with a Trial
Contact me via signature below
Re: Meet Reporter Umar Audu, That Went Undercover In A Cotonou University (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27am On Jan 05
After rigorous study I graduated after an extra year during my time in the university. After graduation with the help of long leg and God's grace it took me 1 year before they enroll me for NYSC.
Now I am hearing the incredulous of how in a space of 6 weeks some people gained admission into an accredited university ,become a bonafide graduate of that University and get enrolled for service immediately.
Nigeria has happened to me! embarassed
One of the solution is to Jaapa.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Luxury Bus, r-a-p-e Schoolgirls / My experience with kidnappers in government uniform / Army Kill 15-year-old Boy In Sapele (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.