Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer (13699 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Destroy 18,000 Bottles Of Beer / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Faposky95: 3:32pm On Jan 03
chidiakwari:
Nigeria needs to realize that the North needs their own country. You have no business being with them
Yu deserve 419 likes
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Nadingo: 3:36pm On Jan 03
Angelfrost:
At this point... I think the issue is more with the beer dealers than Hisbah.

Why keep carrying or supplying beer to areas where such is forbidden by Sharia law?!!

Abi, am I missing something?!! Do these owners love seeing their beer bottles being smashed by idle Islamic thugs?!!
The only sensible comments devoid of emotions and sentiments.
veexa101:
Who keeps on bring alcohol to a place its prohibited?!

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Karnice600: 3:46pm On Jan 03
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kano-Hisbah-seizes-truck-with-24000-bottles-of-beer

Una mates dey die for their god in Gaza, una dey here dey impound trucks of beer.
Illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Calitoscassius(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03
Afghanistan, Pakistan or is it Iran? Maybe Iraq? grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Wizpa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03
Fragilano:

I pity you!
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Danielomisco(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03
SultanOfAbia:
Hypocrisy of Northerners is Crazy

They ban beer But smoke Colorado and Ice
They ban beer But take tramadol everytime
They ban beer But take all types of sexual enhancement drugs..

That is why I love knacking Muslim girls from north

They can act like the HOLIEST OF ALL HOLY
Them go cover everywhere
But she still dey knack like dog on heat.. correct guy

Hypocrisy is in their DNA,
That is why I LOVE the North so much

Whenever I come to the north
I always take full advantage of their hypocrisy
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Dpleaser: 3:58pm On Jan 03
donprinyo:
Backwardness

If you cannot contribute positively then shut ur mouth. How's law against intoxication backwardness if not that your commitment to your blind desire has taken over your sense of reasoning.

If your religion support it, doesn't make it right. Just stay in your lane cos if you carry your ogogoro enter their land, hisbah won't take it lightly with you
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by tinktanker: 4:06pm On Jan 03
Hypocrites.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by seunayantokun(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03
If you take proceeds of alcohol sales while you continue breaking bottles of beer, what are you? It is time we stopped their allocation from vat proceeds (from alcohol sales). I don't support beer business but have no right to make life difficult for others in a multi-religious and multi-ethnic country.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03
Ireportlive:
cool

One day Hisbah would get sued by a ruthless Hotel chain owner in Kano state

talk to me naa
I'm leaving nairaland to focus on new project
talk to me my beloved friend 🥹🥹
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03
If we had a radical president like Donald Trump,Kano state should have long ago cut off from receiving revenue generated from alcoholic beverages.
The hypocritical idiots can destroy bottles of alcoholic drinks, but will be eligible for the revenue generated from their production and sales.
Bundle of hypocritical animals.I
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03
My Igbo brothers no dey hear word..
Now the millions invested in the business is lost...
Respect their religion.. na by force to sell beer to them..
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Sucre7: 4:54pm On Jan 03
I guess the drugs, the ice, the kush, and the man power they take are not intoxicating. Bunch of clowns.

Well as someone said in the first page, Nigeria allah hates beer.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by donprinyo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03
Dpleaser:

If you cannot contribute positively then shut ur mouth. How's law against intoxication backwardness if not that your commitment to your blind desire has taken over your sense of reasoning.

If your religion support it, doesn't make it right. Just stay in your lane cos if you carry your ogogoro enter their land, hisbah won't take it lightly with you
nigerian is a free state. if u tell the world nigeria is democratic and free nation, and practice otherwise, its consequences is simply what it is today.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by FireUpNow(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03
Ok na.
Check my signature 👇👇👇
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by wizelink(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03
This act of hisbah is likened to someone who claimed not to eat rat meet but uses his teeth to share the rat meet for children. You destroy bear and bottles but openly collect revenue got from it's sales from FG. FG no go talk about this. Is this not people's businesses? This is totally wrong and should be condemned.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Remijuice: 6:09pm On Jan 03
SultanOfAbia:
Hypocrisy of Northerners is Crazy

They ban beer But smoke Colorado and Ice
They ban beer But take tramadol everytime
They ban beer But take all types of sexual enhancement drugs..

That is why I love knacking Muslim girls from north

They can act like the HOLIEST OF ALL HOLY
Them go cover everywhere
But she still dey knack like dog on heat..

Hypocrisy is in their DNA,
That is why I LOVE the North so much

Whenever I come to the north
I always take full advantage of their hypocrisy
I hear that their men can be violent when they see you with their women...
Abeg, give me the corner corner way on how I fit get them
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03
And Dubai core Arabic state want to commission first brewery.. and Saudi Arabia birth place of their Mecca god are begging FIFA to give them hosting right for FIFA world cup with promises of allowing drink in their holy sanctuary..

Nigeria Muslims nah mumu
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03
Na only beer dis fools sabi seize.while bokoharam and bandits are having field day in the north.useless thing's
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by loomylite: 7:07pm On Jan 03
Seize and send to the South
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by 3seriez(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03
nairalanda1:
True federalisim

Each and every states sets its rules.

Next thing is each and every state controls its resources.

This is very necessary. Needed for everybody to face front.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by izubext007: 8:45pm On Jan 03
After collecting tax...... That same north ehn , the rate at which man power is been sold in that same north , you will wonder which pussy they want to use on .
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Birniwa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03
Bunch of illīterates yarning. A Hausa adage says; a poop only oozes bad odor when prodded.

If a people say they despise alcohol, why can't you just take it that way and mind your own f**king business, if you have any?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by shotuns: 12:21am On Jan 04
You can imagine how many bottles of shepe these hisbah police dey consume daily. grin grin

adenigga:

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Bigchristo: 3:53am On Jan 04
adenigga:

Brewery company should slam lawsuit on FG for collecting Tax and also allowing those dirty Hisbah to destroy the product of companies that pays Tax to government, single sense nor dey una head
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Godsonkemz(m): 5:35am On Jan 04
Hypocrites. Meet them in corner sipping alcohol while in public they condemn it.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:32am On Jan 05
Whobedatte:
I wonder how beer of all variety finds its way to Simon place , MAIRABO , Madagascar and bush bar at Atiken road in same KANO

IIGB0S and other IPOB sympathisers are the ones snuggling those things to those places
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:37am On Jan 05
Angelfrost:
At this point... I think the issue is more with the beer dealers than Hisbah.

Why keep carrying or supplying beer to areas where such is forbidden by Sharia law?!!

Abi, am I missing something?!! Do these owners love seeing their beer bottles being smashed by idle Islamic thugs?!!

The beer is being snuggled to those by evil and wicked people. Same people are the ones snuggling drugs across the country. Some even smuggle drugs at international level and tatnish the image of Nigeria when cought.

May God continue to expose and disgrace the evil people in our societies.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:40am On Jan 05
Chinjo2:
And they will still want to share from the tax that the federal government makes from the sale of alcohol. What a bunch of hypocrite.

What are you yapping about. Stop exposing your ignorance to the world.

These northern states have always been complaining that the federal government should stop sending them tax monies from alcohol. They complain even as far as Obsanjo era

cc:
lordm
Hassanmaye
Avoidme
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:46am On Jan 05
chidiakwari:
Nigeria needs to realize that the North needs their own country. You have no business being with them

You have cannibal Azikiwe and cannibal Nwabueze to blame for that.

Go and read Nigeria history so that you will stop disgracing yourself on Nairaland.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:48am On Jan 05
Quality20:
Why are these Igbo ppl so bent on destroying kano youths with liquor?

They want to destroy ebery part of Nigeria like they destroyed thwir own region.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 6:51am On Jan 05
ManOfSon:
Shouldn't they just dissolve that hell-hole called Nigeria where the only experience ordinary people know is suffering? Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, are these not more Islamic than Kano state in Nigeria? They're moving forward and embracing modernity. But moslems in Northern are hell-bent on returning everyone to the stone age in the name of religion.

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Where is the modernity in getting drunk to stupour.

Do you even know how much damage alcohol can do to a person,his family and the society at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Intercepts 25-Litre Of ‘Burukutu’, 364 Bottles Of Alcohol In Jigawa / Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos / Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.