Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer (13700 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Destroy 18,000 Bottles Of Beer / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ManOfSon: 8:29am On Jan 05
I'm sorry. You don't sound like someone I can engage in an educated conversation with. You're simply not at the level. So, no value in wasting time with you.

stuffs4me:

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Where is the modernity in getting drunk to stupour.

Do you even know how much damage alcohol can do to a person,his family and the society at large.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Jan 05
stuffs4me:

What are you yapping about. Stop exposing your ignorance to the world.

These northern states have always been complaining that the federal government should stop sending them tax monies from alcohol. They complain even as far as Obsanjo era

cc:
lordm
Hassanmaye
Avoidme
Show me evidence,
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 10:00am On Jan 05
ManOfSon:
I'm sorry. You don't sound like someone I can engage in an educated conversation with. You're simply not at the level. So, no value in wasting time with you.

Says the president, Association of drunkards
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 10:01am On Jan 05
Hassanmaye:

Show me evidence,

Show me your brain
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Jan 05
stuffs4me:

Show me your brain
Illiterates always fill offended when question is asked instead of answering the question. Why venturing into the conversation if you can't convince people to accept your version of the story
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 10:44am On Jan 05
Hassanmaye:

Illiterates always fill offended when question is asked instead of answering the question. Why venturing into the conversation if you can't convince people to accept your version of the story

See person wey dey call other people illiterates no fit spell feel grin

Apart from being a drunkard, he is also an olodo grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by dododawa1: 12:31pm On Jan 05
SultanOfAbia:
Hypocrisy of Northerners is Crazy

They ban beer But smoke Colorado and Ice
They ban beer But take tramadol everytime
They ban beer But take all types of sexual enhancement drugs..

That is why I love knacking Muslim girls from north

They can act like the HOLIEST OF ALL HOLY
Them go cover everywhere
But she still dey knack like dog on heat..

Hypocrisy is in their DNA,
That is why I LOVE the North so much

Whenever I come to the north
I always take full advantage of their hypocrisy
everyday for d thief ONE day for d owner.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05
stuffs4me:

See person wey dey call other people illiterates no fit spell feel grin

Apart from being a drunkard, he is also an olodo grin
On social Media we don't mind spelling anyhow nairaland is not Gen 102 English course.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ManOfSon: 3:20pm On Jan 05
It could be you are sick or uneducated. If the first, don't neglect your mental health. Take your medicines if you can afford them. Your tone shows you may be going through something which is understandable because of the economic conditions. I can't find any other reason for the emotions you display on here. You can't just invite yourself into someone's mentions and erupt in abuse and aggression for absolutely no reason as you have done. Please again, take your meds.

stuffs4me:

Says the president, Association of drunkards
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 8:28am On Jan 06
ManOfSon:
It could be you are sick or uneducated. If the first, don't neglect your mental health. Take your medicines if you can afford them. Your tone shows you may be going through something which is understandable because of the economic conditions. I can't find any other reason for the emotions you display on here. You can't just invite yourself into someone's mentions and erupt in abuse and aggression for absolutely no reason as you have done. Please again, take your meds.

The thing really pain DIS drunkard say hisba destroyed the alcohol.

Instead of foaming at the mouth and disturbing everyone on Nairaland. Why don't you come to Kano and stop us from further destruction of alcohol.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ManOfSon: 12:06pm On Jan 06
Wasn't the head of your so-called hisbah once caught in a hotel with another man's wife surrounded by empty bottles of alcohol?

Hypocrite!

stuffs4me:

The thing really pain DIS drunkard say hisba destroyed the alcohol.

Instead of foaming at the mouth and disturbing everyone on Nairaland. Why don't you come to Kano and stop us from further destruction of alcohol.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06
ManOfSon:
Wasn't the head of your so-called hisbah once caught in a hotel with another man's wife surrounded by empty bottles of alcohol?

Hypocrite!

See as alcohol dey talk through you
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ManOfSon: 1:41am On Jan 07
It's no crime to drink alcohol. I drink it with my full chest. It's hypocritical to drink behind closed doors while condemning it in the open.

By the way, your grammar is terrible. Stop!

And that's the problem with you hisbah lot. Drag everyone down to your gutter level.

stuffs4me:

See as alcohol dey talk through you
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by stuffs4me(m): 7:20am On Jan 07
ManOfSon:
It's no crime to drink alcohol. I drink it with my full chest. It's hypocritical to drink behind closed doors while condemning it in the open.

By the way, your grammar is terrible. Stop!

And that's the problem with you hisbah lot. Drag everyone down to your gutter level.

Alcohol don finish the Olodo drunkard grin

Him dey tell me say my grammar is terrible meanwhile na pidgin English I dey speak ooo grin

Guy, why you allow alcohol dey finish you like this na.

Olodo drunkard dey talk about gutter, because him dey always fall for gutter anytime him drink to stupour grin

You better come to Kano make Hisbah rihabilitate you before you kill yourself with alcohol. Hisbah get rehabilitation programmes for alcohol and drug addicts.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Johnjustice: 8:33am On Feb 23
This hisbah manpower is better utilized as intelligence to snuff out bandits and terrorists hiding inside the civilian populace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Intercepts 25-Litre Of ‘Burukutu’, 364 Bottles Of Alcohol In Jigawa / Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos / Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.