Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer (13697 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Destroy 18,000 Bottles Of Beer / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Prod1: 2:35pm On Jan 03
After seizing, hope say e no go pass backyard?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ahnie: 2:35pm On Jan 03
Whobedatte:
I wonder how beer of all variety finds its way to Simon place , MAIRABO , Madagascar and bush bar at Atiken road in same KANO
Them nor born them well to enter Mairabo Hotel.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03
At this point... I think the issue is more with the beer dealers than Hisbah.

Why keep carrying or supplying beer to areas where such is forbidden by Sharia law?!!

Abi, am I missing something?!! Do these owners love seeing their beer bottles being smashed by idle Islamic thugs?!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by veexa101(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03
Who keeps on bring alcohol to a place its prohibited?!
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Thegamingorca(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03
Wasn't their commander caught sleeping with a prostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Godfullsam(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03
Who are the people still shipping alcohol drinks to the north.

Some people need to learn in a hard way.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Godfullsam(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03
Thegamingorca:
Wasn't their commander caught sleeping with a prostitute

Does that mean alcohol should be sold in kano despite the fact we all know it's bn banned?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by TheFacelessMan: 2:42pm On Jan 03
Ireportlive:
cool

One day Hisbah would get sued by a ruthless Hotel chain owner in Kano state

Who would lose woefully.

Seems you don't know them well. They would burn all courts down in the State first
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by TUTU147: 2:43pm On Jan 03
One nigeria indeed,I don't blame them sha.Until every state start to manage their resources, things like this will continue.You don't drink alcohol but you use drugs like food.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Ireportlive: 2:44pm On Jan 03
TheFacelessMan:

Who would lose woefully.

Seems you don't know them well. They would burn all courts down in the State first

No be the same people dey lodge for the hotel drink am?!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03
SultanOfAbia:
Hypocrisy of Northerners is Crazy

That is why I love knacking Muslim girls from north

They can act like the HOLIEST OF ALL HOLY
Them go cover everywhere
But she still dey knack like dog on heat..

I love their hypocrisy grin grin

Why do drug dealers keep supplying weed
Even tho weed is illegal?

I think everything smoked is fine... If alcohol can be transformed into an inhalant rather than a liquid to be imbibed, it might cease to be forbidden. Lol!

Religion is a man-made tool of the elite to control the dull sheep. grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Mayeldah(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03
alcohol is bad but killing a fellow Nigerian is allowed

Peace died the day Islam was born, bunch of hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ThatHausagirl(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03
ahnie:
Hypocrites hiding behind the cloak of religion.

E reach laidat?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by TheFacelessMan: 2:48pm On Jan 03
Ireportlive:

No be the same people dey lodge for the hotel drink am?!

Yes but I just told you exactly what would happen.

They do it but who's caught is the vilified one.

The sellers are the ones who like unnecessary risks.

Why sell where your goods might be confiscated? They will NEVER win a court case in Kano and they know it.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Ironbull: 2:48pm On Jan 03
Roger3D:
Good work guys. Keep it up!

You called this display of ignorant good job?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Quality20(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03
Why are these Igbo ppl so bent on destroying kano youths with liquor?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by TRAPLORD13: 2:49pm On Jan 03
Hypocrites
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by FalseAllah666: 2:49pm On Jan 03
To hell with Muhammad and the Muhammadans' unforgivable customs
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Mayeldah(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03
Angelfrost:
At this point... I think the issue is more with the beer dealers than Hisbah.

Why keep carrying or supplying beer to areas where such is forbidden by Sharia law?!!

Abi, am I missing something?!! Do these owners love seeing their beer bottles being smashed by idle Islamic thugs?!!

It is because there is a demand for it.

These people drinks to stupor undercover
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ifinger: 2:50pm On Jan 03
lordm:
They don't want alcohol but they take money made from alcohol via tax

U de mind dem bunch of tifs
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by SmartyPants(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03
Whobedatte:
I wonder how beer of all variety finds its way to Simon place , MAIRABO , Madagascar and bush bar at Atiken road in same KANO

From the write up, it seems the seizures are only done in certain areas.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Bintdawood(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03
Keep it up hisbah! May the Lord be with you🙌
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ahnie: 2:53pm On Jan 03
I never threw jabs àt your religion so pls get the difference
ThatHausagirl:

E reach laidat?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by plessis: 2:54pm On Jan 03
If I own a beer company and you break my bottles i will indirectly sponsor the attack of Islam as an ideology, in my state. Islam is really a religion of terrorism.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Boldideas: 2:59pm On Jan 03
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kano-Hisbah-seizes-truck-with-24000-bottles-of-beer

Hypocrisy!!! They should pay for the beer!!!
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by ManOfSon: 3:00pm On Jan 03
Shouldn't they just dissolve that hell-hole called Nigeria where the only experience ordinary people know is suffering? Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, are these not more Islamic than Kano state in Nigeria? They're moving forward and embracing modernity. But moslems in Northern are hell-bent on returning everyone to the stone age in the name of religion.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by symbianDON(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03
ruggedboych:
in Nigeria allah hates beer, you can go to Dubai and drink grin cheesy
abeg abeg abeg!!! No let me laff fall from chair o grin grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by eldoradoxx: 3:22pm On Jan 03
Wherever alcohol is forbidden, taking of hard drugs becomes an alternative way of getting the high. The truth is that majority of people regardless of religious doctrine to get high on something. Alcohol offers a cheaper, more dignifying and easier level of highness compared to hard drugs. Those whose religion forbid taking alcohol will often end up getting their own high from drugs than from alcohol . This explains why alcohol sell higher in the South than drugs and drugs sell higher up North than alcohol. Choose your high very well
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by viodemus: 3:23pm On Jan 03
jmoore:
Beer is legal in Nigeria.

The muslim north have seceded from Nigeria but still enjoy the privileges of belonging to Nigeria.

Muslim north have sharia courts but there is no christian court in the south.

You can never hear about hisbah arresting terrorists. Is terrorism not haram?

I think the SE needs to create and adopt the Christian, Jewish, and traditional courts. All before fg court. If the useless FG complain, they need to cite the northern way.

The Only reason the north have not ceded, is because they don't have the important resources of the south. If they had a quarter of the resources, they would have ceded and fought anyone who stood in their way. They don't mind fighting you for 50 to 100 years, and fight whoever supports you.

All the SE is saying, balance the forces - all branches, and let 65% of any new project and investments be SE and SS focused driven. Then let 25% go to middle belt, and 10% between north and sw, for the next 20 years.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by tiswell(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03
So this jihad police dey Carry guns?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Truck With 24,000 Bottles Of Beer by Tetraozonaitera: 3:31pm On Jan 03
Funny confused people.
grin

In the promise of Allah besides the 72 virgins he promised them a river flowing with wine eternally at aljanah.

If your god promised you eternal booze why brake beer bottles on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos / Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court / Hisbah Intercepts 25-Litre Of ‘Burukutu’, 364 Bottles Of Alcohol In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.