Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line (19176 Views)

FG Announces Free Ride On Port Harcourt-Aba Railway From May 1-4 / Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Griffon(m): 5:51am On Jan 04
On a 100.

I can confirm this to be true.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 6:36am On Jan 04
MasterTeeUSA:
Kano is the gateway to countries outside of Nigeria in the North, so goods and freight trains can move from Lagos to Kano to other neighboring countries. Because it is not profitable now, does not mean it wont be once we start refining and moving petroleum products among others. You really think you are smarter than all heads put together in the Executive council under Buhari...the same person that delivered a promised bridge to SE since 1978. Wake up.

Oga stop the BS eye service why is it that the railway line from Kano to Lagos has not churned a profit since, let us leave profit why has it not been able to breakeven? Oga you need to wake up. You stay in USA and you make senseless assumptions online to deceive people.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by ozo13(m): 7:14am On Jan 04
Workch:
You built narrow Guage in port Harcourt to Aba where most of the money is coming from but then you build standard Guage in Lagos to kano.

Lol, make una dey play
Good observation however I think there is another rail line (may be a standard gauge or even a narrow gauge ) running from delta down to itakpe in kogi state.i stand to be corrected .
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by sinero: 7:21am On Jan 04
Flame333:
Building rails while companies keep shutting down..

Keep building rails whose generated revenue is less than the cost of maintenance..

Anyways, nothing surprises me anymore in this country..

Only God knows what can ever satisfy u. Una like to showcase ur shallowness. Infrastructure in place, is a good strategy for rapid development which inturn woo in investors
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by iyke2frankeze: 7:57am On Jan 04
A single lane track, a narrow guage for that matter. Which means that once one train is going, none will be able to return in opposite direction and it will be extremely slow because of the narrow guage. Other regions in the country got 3 to 4 standard guage tracks.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Workch: 8:11am On Jan 04
ozo13:
Good observation however I think there is another rail line (may be a standard gauge or even a narrow gauge ) running from delta down to itakpe in kogi state.i stand to be corrected .
I don't know, I just don't why why port Harcourt to Aba can't be standard
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by adebimpe4bako: 8:22am On Jan 04
You just want to comment. you have been noticedYou just want to comment. you have been noticed...
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Successlane: 9:55am On Jan 04
AmazingELixir:
Ok

Credit goes to Mohammadu Buhari the worst democratic president of Nigeria for this achievement and Jagaban for seeing the project through, ofcourse let's also give commendation to the minister that claimed he doesn’t like money during his ministerial screening.

Contractictions
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by AmazingELixir: 10:21am On Jan 04
Successlane:

Contractictions

Paradox more like
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by cardoctor(m): 10:23am On Jan 04
Definitely not an easy task in a place like the Niger delta. Well done.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by ozo13(m): 10:47am On Jan 04
Workch:
I don't know, I just don't why why port Harcourt to Aba can't be standard
yeah.funny enough if one consider the whopping overbloated sum Nigeria is using to construct the rail line, if it was sincerely done it will just be enough for standard gauge.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by mbos: 11:50am On Jan 04
single lane as usual
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by BeeNG3: 12:18pm On Jan 04
Single track
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by grandstar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04
CommonSense1967:

Always looking for ways to wail and cry.

Do you know how many companies and banks have closed down even in the US with the biggest and brightest economy in the world?
Companies will always close down if they can't adapt to the new emerging market. Other companies will take their place.
As one company can't stand the heat and closes down, another person sees an opportunity to supply that demand and void left over by the other company.
Companies closing down is not always because of govt incompetence, companies are like humans too, they also make mistakes, and they fail to adjust their business models to current economic realities hence they have to close down.
Don't always assume that a company is closing because of govt incompetence, sometimes it's the incompetence of those running the business as the main reason for their inability to stay in the market.

Buhari's 8 year rule was a gargantuan disaster. The economic growth averaged 1.1% during his rule unlike the 6% growth average from 1999-2013. I wrote off the economy once Buhari started fixing the exchange rate. The man is an economic illiterate.

Yes, companies close down and open all the time. However, when more jobs are lost than are created, your economy is experiencing either a recession or a downturn. The economy oscillated between the 2 throughout Buhari's rule.

Many companies closed basically because of Buhari's policies when they could not access foreign exchange. Buhari created artificial fx scarcity and a round trippers paradise. His ban on companies accessing the CBN for certain items also led to companies in those sectors collapsing.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by MasterTeeUSA: 5:00pm On Jan 04
Why is it impossible for you to make an argument without being an idiot? Your family members should be ashamed of the things emanating from your mouth. Do you live in Kano? How many of the trains are being maximized yet? Folks like you only talk out of their asses. When trains are operating at full capacity, what do you think will happen? I ask again...you think you are more smarter than the people that took on the projects and completed all these assessments before embarking on them. All you see if Yoruba and Fulani hate...you need to work on yourself...else Hate wont take you anywhere in life.

Irony1:

Oga stop the BS eye service why is it that the railway line from Kano to Lagos has not churned a profit since, let us leave profit why has it not been able to breakeven? Oga you need to wake up. You stay in USA and you make senseless assumptions online to deceive people.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by MasterTeeUSA: 5:04pm On Jan 04
That is the map of Nigeria and Nigeria bothers Niger to the North with plans to expand Gas Pipeline...receive crude and ship stuff to and from the North. Go and read the reasons why the Govt expanded standard guage into Kano and stop with the emotional outburst not expected of adults.

1 Like

Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by barinedan(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04
You completed track laying, now all these aboki people will begin tracking removing
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 6:52pm On Jan 04
MasterTeeUSA:
Why is it impossible for you to make an argument without being an idiot? Your family members should be ashamed of the things emanating from your mouth. Do you live in Kano? How many of the trains are being maximized yet? Folks like you only talk out of their asses. When trains are operating at full capacity, what do you think will happen? I ask again...you think you are more smarter than the people that took on the projects and completed all these assessments before embarking on them. All you see if Yoruba and Fulani hate...you need to work on yourself...else Hate wont take you anywhere in life.

Dude why is it that when you are boxed in, you act like a bigger idiot. You are so deluded that you keep imagining that I harbor hate for Yoruba and Fulani that is not true, you are projecting your hatred for igbos to gaslight me. This is clearly not taking anywhere in your miserable life. See it is very clear that Lagos -Kano route is not profitable. NiWA said 60% of inbound cargo for Nigeria ends up in Onitsha and Aba, if you have sense you should know that the Lagos to East and the Eastern route to the North has the potential of being the most profitable route as the people who are trade oriented occupy that route
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by MasterTeeUSA: 8:04pm On Jan 04
Lol funny guy...Lagos to East and East to North is profitable with IPOB. You definitely have better sense. You think my life is miserable...I laugh in Spanish. Again, I ask you...you are more intelligent than all your kinsmen that were part of the Executives Council under Buhari? You are definitely a smart idiot.

Irony1:

Dude why is it that when you are boxed in, you act like a bigger idiot. You are so deluded that you keep imagining that I harbor hate for Yoruba and Fulani that is not true, you are projecting your hatred for igbos to gaslight me. This is clearly not taking anywhere in your miserable life. See it is very clear that Lagos -Kano route is not profitable. NiWA said 60% of inbound cargo for Nigeria ends up in Onitsha and Aba, if you have sense you should know that the Lagos to East and the Eastern route to the North has the potential of being the most profitable route as the people who are trade oriented occupy that route
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 8:06pm On Jan 04
MasterTeeUSA:
Lol funny guy...Lagos to East and East to North is profitable with IPOB. You definitely have better sense. You think my life is miserable...I laugh in Spanish. Again, I ask you...you are more intelligent than all your kinsmen that were part of the Executives Council under Buhari? You are definitely a smart idiot.

Once again you are not smart and you don't see the picture so I would not expect you to be sensible enough. You called me a smart idiot okay, but you are a court jester just fit for amusement, you are not worth any intelligence or any useful purpose
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 8:08pm On Jan 04
MasterTeeUSA:
That is the map of Nigeria and Nigeria bothers Niger to the North with plans to expand Gas Pipeline...receive crude and ship stuff to and from the North. Go and read the reasons why the Govt expanded standard guage into Kano and stop with the emotional outburst not expected of adults.

Shut up your mouth there. The gas fields and crude oil are located where is it not in the south south and south east. Is it not economically prudent to rum the Eastern railway. The standard gauge rail to Kano was just for politics that is why the revenue cannot even pay the debt in itself. Just shut up
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by MasterTeeUSA: 8:20pm On Jan 04
Lol again...you are smarter than your kinsmen in the Executives Council or they are puppets to their master...the Fulani Cabal. Either way you look at it...I am waiting for your Elders to come out and speak against the project. I am done for now. Nothing the Fed Govt does will ever satisfy your type...so much hate and anger. Y'all need help emotionally.

Irony1:

Shut up your mouth there. The gas fields and crude oil are located where is it not in the south south and south east. Is it not economically prudent to rum the Eastern railway. The standard gauge rail to Kano was just for politics that is why the revenue cannot even pay the debt in itself. Just shut up
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by MasterTeeUSA: 8:22pm On Jan 04
Went through some of our postings...and I see that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You cant communicate without insult...so I will just end with your tag of smart idiot.

Irony1:

Once again you are not smart and you don't see the picture so I would not expect you to be sensible enough. You called me a smart idiot okay, but you are a court jester just fit for amusement, you are not worth any intelligence or any useful purpose
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 10:09am On Jan 05
MasterTeeUSA:
Went through some of our postings...and I see that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You cant communicate without insult...so I will just end with your tag of smart idiot.

Well it is mutual, and i can only end my submission by tagging you as a Simpleton, nothing more of someone whose skull is a vacuum(no brains whatsoever.
Re: CCECC: We Have Completed Laying Of Tracks On Port Harcourt-Aba Rail Line by Irony1: 10:12am On Jan 05
MasterTeeUSA:
Lol again...you are smarter than your kinsmen in the Executives Council or they are puppets to their master...the Fulani Cabal. Either way you look at it...I am waiting for your Elders to come out and speak against the project. I am done for now. Nothing the Fed Govt does will ever satisfy your type...so much hate and anger. Y'all need help emotionally.

Once again you need help because this your comments are synonymous with someone who is suffering from borderline narcissistic personality disorder, our elder have important issues to talk about than to respond to a dolt you. even the gas in the south east and the eastern side of South South region has not been tapped for the project that exists in your brain. only in Warri that i see the AKK pipeline tapping gas from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle / A Truck Load Of Grains Falls On Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Tanker Burning At Cele Bus-Stop Apapa-Oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.