Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation (20698 Views)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / Saraki, Okorocha’s Alleged Fraud: CJ Shuns Efcc’s Bid To Transfer Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Bobloco: 9:58pm On Jan 03
angry
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by MrDoGood(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03
Nothing will happen. if na youth, you will see them everywhere

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Tochi3(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03
If dem born efcc under Thief'nubu well they should go & arrest her & treat her like they did to Emiefele...See dem crying on the pages of the media..""it is already 6pm & we know she will not show up" grin grin

We just closed from work now because she didn’t show up today, and it’s 6pm already. It’s certain that she’s never going to show up today,” the source

..they know the higer muslim behind her..a former die hard member of Poo'hari cpc who used APCshit to claim power ..is like the emilokans want to see the other meaning of sophisticated politics ba

...dont the emilokan recognize a higher muslim? ...Do they think is someone from the Christian better south.. replace that woman with someone from the SS or SE & watch the chest puffing of the emilokan effc.. oh I forgot they have already docked the so called southern " contractor " in efcc jail.. grin

Sunday PUNCH reported that the EFCC arrested Okwete in connection with the ongoing probe into the N37.1bn allegedly laundered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development under the former minister, Umar-Farouq .

Let Thief'nubu efcc dare her & see balablu's secrets & dirty deals exposed..

..You dare not rubbish someone whose husband dont need anyone's permission to sight the moon...

The spokesperson for the EFCC, Dele Oyewale, declined comments.

“I’m not around at the moment, and I can’t speak on that, please,” Oyewale said

Mtchewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Judolisco(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03
She should be declared wanted
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Sirianese: 10:15pm On Jan 03
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/breaking-n37-1bn-fraud-buharis-minister-shuns-efcc-invitation/?amp

Buhari fūck this woman so tey, he nearly comot her toto...the bastard almost gave her prolapsed pussy with his long and heavy dick

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by LordFA: 10:25pm On Jan 03
Freepalestine:
If Tinubu could put this thieving bitch behind bars(Prison) I swear to God what so eva bad,he will do from now to next year he’s forgiven already walahi.
I hate this shegiya(bitch) with passion.

Very full of herself. Her pride no get boundary
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by dynicks(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03
Trustedpronet:

Rather " May Nigeria Government style of leadership never happen to anyone'" nothing is wrong with Nigeria except the leaders
you are right my brother!!.....
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03
My dear friend, just can't watch how the next line of events would unfold.
You see Emefiele that we all though was untouchable, see how they dragged him.
Just watch and see they would really mess her up.
No one is above Government.

Enemyofpeace:
Na Buhari's babe. She is untouchable. Touching her is blasphemy

Prettygirl200 show your face

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by frog12: 10:45pm On Jan 03
she still dey plan the LIES she go tell them. or she don JAPA

HOPE they drag her out of the toilet grin grin grin
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03
I kindly disagree, she may be acting on the instruction of her legal team.
I'm sure she would not deliberately ignore their invitation.
Mind you she's under immense pressure at the moment.

LordFA:

Very full of herself. Her pride no get boundary
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sincerely they had no such type of relationship.
Take it from me my dear friend. Buhari wasn't sexually involved with her.

Sirianese:

Buhari fūck this woman so tey, he nearly comot her toto...the bastard almost gave her prolapsed pussy with his long and heavy dick
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Jan 03
THEGALADIMA:
My dear friend, just can't watch how the next line of events would unfold.
You see Emefiele that we all though was untouchable, see how they dragged him.
Just watch and see they would really mess her up.
No one is above Government.

is Emefiele a woman or a Nigerian or a Muslim from the north?Emefiele is a man from Biafra and he is not a Muslim from the north. Know that and know peace.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03
You are very dumb and unintelligent.
Don't be talking this way, we are all Nigerians and equal under the law.
She shunned the IV most due to the advice from her legal team okay, don't get it twisted.
Just watch closely the next turn of events, they'll really mess her up.....
Just watch calmly and stop saying all sorts of uninformed statements.

Tochi3:
If dem born efcc under Thief'nubu well they should go & arrest her & treat her like they did to Emiefele...See dem crying on the pages of the media..""it is already 6pm & we know she will not show up" grin grin

..they know the higer muslim behind her..a former die hard member of Poo'hari cpc who used APCshit to claim power ..is like the emilokans want to see the other meaning of sophisticated politics ba

...dont the emilokan recognize a higher muslim? ...Do they think is someone from the Christian better south.. replace that woman with someone from the SS or SE & watch the chest puffing of the emilokan effc.. oh I forgot they have already docked the so called southern " contractor " in efcc jail.. grin

Let Thief'nubu efcc dare her & see balablu's secrets & dirty deals exposed..

..You dare not rubbish someone whose husband dont need anyone's permission to sight the moon...

Mtchewwww
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03
My brother as I said just watch how the next series of events would unfold.
The myth that Hausa/Fulani are supreme is long gone and a thing of the past.
She did not show up based on the advice if her legal team. Simple!

Enemyofpeace:
is Emefiele a woman or a Nigerian or a Muslim from the north?Emefiele is a man from Biafra and he is not a Muslim from the north. Know that and know peace.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Burob: 10:57pm On Jan 03
Ola9ja23:
Wrath of law will catch up with her soon

The curses on her head is too heavy for her to escape

Werey woman
Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Burob: 10:58pm On Jan 03
Enemyofpeace:
You must be an Illiterate, when did Delta State become part of Biafra Country?
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by tinktanker: 10:59pm On Jan 03
APC and lawlessness

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by frog12: 11:00pm On Jan 03
legal team or not, they will ARREST her

THEGALADIMA:
I kindly disagree, she may be acting on the instruction of her legal team.
I'm sure she would not deliberately ignore their invitation.
Mind you she's under immense pressure at the moment.

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by frog12: 11:01pm On Jan 03

THEGALADIMA:
My brother as I said just watch how the next series of events would unfold.
The myth that Hausa/Fulani are supreme is long gone and a thing of the past.
She did not show up based on the advice if her legal team. Simple!

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Burob: 11:01pm On Jan 03
tinktanker:
APC and lawlessness
Are you any different from the people ruling you?
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Burob: 11:02pm On Jan 03
frog12:

For show, to deceive the gullible children like yourself, if Efcc manages to retrieve even 100 million out of the so called 37 billion Naira from her, we will applaud them.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by UNDFTD: 11:13pm On Jan 03
There you have it for those of you who without equivocation claim to be part of One Nigeria. I hope you have heard the news that the Fulani minister who defrauded your hopeless and useless Nigeria had refused the invite by EFCC to account for her tenure in office. Now, tell me, if she had been from the south, would she refuse to honor the invite and still be FREE to talk about it? Absolutely NOT! As far as criminality is concerned, the Fulani criminal is on par with criminal Emefiole. But Emefiole, Igbo man from the East was dealt with in an uncivilized and undemocratic manner. He was refused bail even when the court ordered his release while the Fulani minister is being treated with kid's glove. So, do NOT tell me about your One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by VULCAN(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03
Stop wasting your energy.

She will never go to jail.

She belongs to a chosen tribe.

Calls are being made on secure lines.

Don't be surprised that the Oga at the Top had been informed she is not coming but did not tell the foot soldiers.

All these theatrics are just to keep the masses busy.

She won't spend a night in jail

Ola9ja23:

Werey woman

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Enemyofpeace: 11:14pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Burob post=127766870] You must be an Illiterate, when did Delta State become part of
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Enemyofpeace: 11:15pm On Jan 03
Burob:
You must be an Illiterate, when did Delta State become part of Biafra Country?
whatever
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by nedekid: 11:23pm On Jan 03
Ola9ja23:

Werey woman
Bros, with that kind of money, wrath of law does not catch up with anyone based in naija.
Set aside 5% for settlement, 5% for SANs and you are good to go.
The issue is to prevent the ability to chop such money in the first place, because once chopped, "otilo"
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by nedekid: 11:28pm On Jan 03
When folks here were crying that under the last administration, the free for all plundering was unprecedented in the history of the country. Glaring korokoro free for all looting. Charlatans on this forum were defending the administration, most for the pittance 30k, calling a fellow man, stabbing their future "darling daddy". undecided
One day we will have sense.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by GoodofNaija: 11:29pm On Jan 03
When she knows the biggest thief is in aso rock!

She will be laughing at agbado youths in her mansion. grin
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by onuman: 11:36pm On Jan 03
SHE TOOK MORE NATIONAL CAKE TO HER REGION; WHOSE EFCC WOULD SHE RESPECT?

She could have taken half of one year of Nigeria's budget allocation. Nothing can happen to her. It's a rule: a northern Nigerian can steal all of Nigeria's money; northerners see the thief as a hero who brought the national cake more to the north.

1 Like

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by olisaEze(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03
N37.1 Billion ....and some people still think a bogus subsidy regime is responsible for the current hardship facing Nigerians right now. Keep waiting for things to get better while voting the wrong people into power. How many times will they tell you, only a mad man does the same thing over again while expecting a different result each time! grin
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by onuman: 11:44pm On Jan 03
nedekid:

Bros, with that kind of money, wrath of law does not catch up with anyone based in naija.
Set aside 5% for settlement, 5% for SANs and you are good to go.
The issue is to prevent the ability to chop such money in the first place, because once chopped, "otilo"

You understand how it works, especially for Northern Nigerians.

But former gov of Bayelsa state was thrown to jail; Ibori James, Godwin Emefiele, Deziani Madueke, etc, all these politicians from the Oil producing areas were humiliated for the money they were alleged to have stolen from Nigeria. Igbo and Yoruba writers ensure punishment for South of Nigeria thieves of government funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.