Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation (20706 Views)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / Saraki, Okorocha’s Alleged Fraud: CJ Shuns Efcc’s Bid To Transfer Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Chicagograduate(m): 12:10am On Jan 04
Lawless minister
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by ufotunang: 12:20am On Jan 04
You people should block the airport before she Japa out to abroad... from there you can never get her again
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by frog12: 12:21am On Jan 04
they should throw her into crocodile river. i think this EFCC is different from the past ones

Burob:
For show, to deceive the gullible children like yourself, if Efcc manages to retrieve even 100 million out of the so called 37 billion Naira from her, we will applaud them.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by TheRedpillguy: 12:39am On Jan 04
That Woman is a Criminal.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:07am On Jan 04
Hope she never travel out of the country already
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Cromagnon: 2:28am On Jan 04
Thundafireseun:
EFCC the Toothless bulldog that only grow fangs when they see young rich boys

I can bet that this news will be swept under the carpet , same way Akpabio’s case was swept under the dusty rug

I wish I was the minister for Thunder
bablawo full everywhere o. You don't need to wish if you're serious
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Cromagnon: 2:31am On Jan 04
dynicks:
MAY NIGERIA NEVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE ought to be everyone's wish and prayer!!.
Did America happen by wish and prayer '?
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by warrifinest1985: 2:52am On Jan 04
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/breaking-n37-1bn-fraud-buharis-minister-shuns-efcc-invitation/?amp

Another alison madueke in the making, these vagina people never fail to disappoint. When it comes to looting, me dey learn work from their hand
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Lexusgs430: 4:34am On Jan 04
I saw her ..... She arrived at 18:10 hrs ........🤣😁

Why are they also not inviting buhari........ 😁
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by walozanga(m): 4:58am On Jan 04
Ola9ja23:
Wrath of law will catch up with her soon

The curses on her head is too heavy for her to escape
Werey woman
Dey play
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by SweedenR: 5:20am On Jan 04
Hi famz, I really need your assistance. I am a fresh graduate that is job hunting and staying with a friend (kindly note that this dude once stay in my apartment before I went for service and I never for once saw it as a big deal). He seems okay about my stay at first but his attitude towards me has changed completely. I teach in a school where I earn 35k and I have managed to save up some money to rent an apartment. His attitude towards me is becoming unbearable and I am presently depressed and do not know where to run. Kindly assist with whatever God lays in your heart. 2125955735 UBA
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Jan 04
Sadiya is still planning and rehearsing how to defend herself and again Buhari is giving her all the courage to appear as convenient to her because the fraud she committed was at the instance of Buhari who used that ministry to siphon public funds.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by adecz: 7:24am On Jan 04
She simply has no defence, because
under Buhari, once you are one of his
beloved appointees, you can simply
physically move or transfer government
money straight into your phony accounts
with no questions asked.

She wasn't smart enough to use mago mago
to thief the money, just straight embezzlement, therefore she really has
no defence.

I'm sure she is buying time to get to
Buhari, but you can be sure that with the
insults he has been getting, he won't even
answer her.

The only option she has will be to run
away to Dubai or get her lawyers to go
and beg for plea bargain❗️❗️❗️😐😐

All these Muslim women appointees
wey go tie hair dey form holy holy are the most hypocritical public criminals. See
wetin Hajia Farida do for Public Character
Commission, selling federal government
jobs, left right and centre.

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Ayatullah(m): 7:35am On Jan 04
Those involved should go and clear their names after all EFCC is not a Lion's Den. If you refuse to go and clear your name you are already admitting being guilty.

Those who deliberately 'consumed' the money meant for the less privileged despite Allah's bountiful Provisions and Favours on them have consumed fire into their stomach.

Allah will never be pleased with them.

Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Exceed15: 7:49am On Jan 04
Who dey mind efcc again
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by cardoctor(m): 7:56am On Jan 04
He has enough to tell dem to kpock off
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Otunski: 8:18am On Jan 04
Arrogant thief. EFCC should declare her wanted dead or alive. Nonsense!
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Adabestseason(m): 8:19am On Jan 04
If the woman is above the law,no youth should be paraded as internet fraudster when we have enternet fraudster like this woman
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by TRAPLORD13: 8:29am On Jan 04
Useless Woman.instead of honouring the invitation you choose to go tweet garbage on twitter.e go reach una all very soon
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by BondRiv: 9:41am On Jan 04
Buhari failed in the management of his government. Had little or no knowledge over most things.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Mayeldah(m): 10:34am On Jan 04
Una dey invite Buhari girlfriend?

Hope they arrest her same way Emefiele was man handled just because his name sounds Ibo
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by benjaminlawson(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04
These same people who do not appear for investigation, if it is senate screening or swearing in at Aso Villa, they will not absent themselves, yeye people.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Mrexcell(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04
Ola9ja23:
Wrath of law will catch up with her soon

The curses on her head is too heavy for her to escape

Werey woman

Am very sure nothing will happen to her like buhari, tinibu and other very corrupt apc politicians if the efcc is really serious in their fight against corruption they should have started from buhari and tinibu
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by Mrexcell(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04
Freepalestine:
If Tinubu could put this thieving bitch behind bars(Prison) I swear to God what so eva bad,he will do from now to next year he’s forgiven already walahi.
I hate this shegiya(bitch) with passion.

Unfortunately she is not igbo person that can be easily arrested like emefiele she came from the untouchable fulani tribe so don't expect her to be arrested and prosecuted anytime soon.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by tinktanker: 12:52am On Jan 05
Burob:
Are you any different from the people ruling you?
if ur not different from them, don't think everyone is like u.
Re: N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation by tinktanker: 7:33am On Jan 22
Burob:
Are you any different from the people ruling you?
yes, but how wld u know, when I am not yet ur leader. Ppl like u support ur oppressor, and praise them because of tribal and religious sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.