Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians (13062 Views)

Nnpc Increases Pms Prices - Lagos N568, Abuja N617 / "No Increase In Petrol Price In March", NNPC Insists. / Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 1:11am On Jan 04
Meanwhile some filling stations have already started hoarding petrol angry

1 Like

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by onatisi(m): 1:12am On Jan 04
whenever they start making accusations and denials like this, they are just indirectly preparing Nigerians for a fuel price increase, what usually follows next is fuel scarcity then comes the fuel price hike

adesegun121:
No Increase in PMS Prices, NNPC Ltd. Assures Nigerians

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by onatisi(m): 1:15am On Jan 04
na planned job , NNPC is just playing with people's intelligence, this has always been the sequence, they will drop a story, deny it ,they will create fuel scarcity, petrol stations will start hoarding, then comes the price change. they are just indirectly making Nigerians aware that another round of fuel increase is around the corner
there is no way the dollar will be 1200 and fuel price will stay at 600 if not subsidized

Kobicove:
Meanwhile some filling stations have already started hoarding petrol angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by AFYH: 1:16am On Jan 04
I know IPOBidients would not be happy with this [/quote]

M
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by ericmor: 2:39am On Jan 04
Major7:

They can't do more damage than what they've done already.

They can because they don't care about the weak Nigeria people
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by ericmor: 2:50am On Jan 04
Judolisco:
Nigerians won't do anything trust me

I know that but those that believe too much in social media will never know. If they increase it to 2k self, Nigerians will rather commit suicide than to stand and fight for their right by facing the government. Awon online braggers. God truly knows tomorrow, that was why he introduced yahoo yahoo to Nigeria because if not for yahoo yahoo, may be the country would have been at war by now

1 Like

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Princeton92(m): 3:29am On Jan 04
Your words are not comforting we all know anything can happen here in this country
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by ednut1(m): 3:31am On Jan 04
GanagiBitrus:

If only these people would be swearing by Sango & Amadioha, then Nigerians will take them seriously. smiley
with Sango and Amadioha kings were still corrupt and power drunk in the olden days.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 4:16am On Jan 04
Any further increase to petrol, the country go burst like balloon.

1 Like

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by AbarisFather(m): 4:30am On Jan 04
Havesomesense:
Nigeria will be great again
Gelor Paul on Facebook come to mind
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 5:04am On Jan 04
They are about to increase price of fuel.

1 Like

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by SweedenR: 5:16am On Jan 04
Hi famz, I really need your assistance. I am a fresh graduate that is job hunting and staying with a friend (kindly note that this dude once stay in my apartment before I went for service and I never for once saw it as a big deal). He seems okay about my stay at first but his attitude towards me has changed completely. I teach in a school where I earn 35k and I have managed to save up some money to rent an apartment. His attitude towards me is becoming unbearable and I am presently depressed and do not know where to run. Kindly assist with whatever God lays in your heart. 2125955735 UBA
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by SweedenR: 5:17am On Jan 04
Hi famz, I really need your assistance. I am a fresh graduate that is job hunting and staying with a friend (kindly note that this dude once stay in my apartment before I went for service and I never for once saw it as a big deal). He seems okay about my stay at first but his attitude towards me has changed completely. I teach in a school where I earn 35k and I have managed to save up some money to rent an apartment. His attitude towards me is becoming unbearable and I am presently depressed and do not know where to run. Kindly assist with whatever God lays in your heart. 2125955735 UBA
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by DrAda(f): 5:18am On Jan 04
Your assurance means nothing
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by DrAda(f): 5:18am On Jan 04
KaptainAfrika:
They are about to increase price of fuel.

Exactly
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Abee79(m): 5:20am On Jan 04
FG, Make una just increase this thing with your full chest. What are these denials for? We are conversant with the trend now.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by bluefilm: 5:51am On Jan 04
As usual, expect the opposite of whatever they are saying.

Be wise.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by NICOGRAVITY: 6:01am On Jan 04
No smoke without fire.
This is like pouring water on the ground.
Suddenly, they will just pronounce the hike in price and the shock or riot would have been killed.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by newoffer: 6:12am On Jan 04
Jobs n homes will collapse
ImoleNaija:
Better, coz it won't be funny buying at #1200/litre.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by ifeco4(m): 6:25am On Jan 04
[quote author=adesegun121 post=127765501]No Increase in PMS Prices, NNPC Ltd. Assures Nigerians

Most times they refute a claim, be ready to accept the claim as reality.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by JastSiryin(m): 6:30am On Jan 04
Alexis11:

Your unfortunate father will catch his sub. grin
My dad's doing quite well thanks. Like I said before, e go reach you. You'd see the true stupidity of your actions. Useless citizen
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by chinwe77: 6:50am On Jan 04
This update will make some persons sick.This update will make some persons sick....
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Unrated900(m): 7:17am On Jan 04
If he happen
Dealers don suffer fully

quote author=ImoleNaija post=127766960]Better, coz it won't be funny buying at #1200/litre.[/quote]
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by airsaylongcome: 7:21am On Jan 04
Ken4Christ:

Not good enough. The price should come down. They should make all our refineries work and stop importing refined products. The price should drop if they do that.

Why do you think price will drop with local refining?
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Realtruth2023: 7:21am On Jan 04
Alexis11:

Even with all these negativities and doom wishes, Obi will still not be president.

You must be really high on something.
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by airsaylongcome: 7:23am On Jan 04
grandstar:
The economy is going to be in trouble.

Sticking to an obvious and very costly lie won't benefit the economy.

All the government needs to do is to increase interest rates which will lead to a strengthening of tge Naira, probably to around N900. Perhaps the government should peg the Naira at this rate and defends it at the parallel market.

This should bring the price of petrol to between 800-900 range. Government should then deregulate the price and hands off petrol importation.

What deregulation again? I thought the President said subsidy had been removed, automatically deregulating the market
Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Realtruth2023: 7:26am On Jan 04
seguno2:

Does this mean that Bismack Rewane and other influential analysts are correct to say that our president is paying subsidies after announcing that he will not pay anymore

But isn't it obvious that they are still paying subsidy. Why would NNPCL still be fixing price of petrol if not that they are subsidising the cost of imports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by airsaylongcome: 7:28am On Jan 04
seguno2:

Does this mean that Bismack Rewane and other influential analysts are correct to say that our president is paying subsidies after announcing that he will not pay anymore

Yes. You cannot say you have removed subsidy and still dictate what price a product should be sold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians by Realtruth2023: 7:30am On Jan 04
airsaylongcome:

What deregulation again? I thought the President said subsidy had been removed, automatically deregulating the market

For NNPCL yo still be setting prices is a clear indication that they are still paying subsidy codedly via crude oil swaps. That is why the crude oil revenue is dwindling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Warned Abuja Malls About Possible Terror Attacks / LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial / Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.