Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Girl's Crazy Cravings - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl's Crazy Cravings (39124 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by wrongnumber: 5:23am On Jan 05
1x2x3:

Very intentional act that has no link with actual pregnancy cravings. Our generation of women are just something else.

Men never see anything. I pity the men that will marry the ladies in this Gen Z generation.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Kukutenla: 5:48am On Jan 05
YoshihideSuga:

Because it has not been studied. It was found in black African and Surinamese women, who are also of black African origin. If those women can develop cravings, those in Africa should. South Africa was also mentioned.

If you oppose the study, conduct yours and let's see your results. Until then, what the data says is that it is perfectly normal for pregnant women to have cravings.
Not just cravings. The data says craving for clay, soil and stones is cultural and perfectly normal in African women.
Do you agree?
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Ojukwu007(m): 7:28am On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
Keep money for DNA very vital.
You no get joy grin
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by wonyi: 8:00am On Jan 05
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to write home about...

Omo, I envy your likes. Please share with me
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 8:25am On Jan 05
ojun50:

Baba we dey the same shoe oh, infact I dey enter house late this days.
Congratulations boss. We will be alright
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 8:26am On Jan 05
mrpassionate:
Nah so e bi o. Make sure u have all Aboki Kiosk location at the back of your hands, just incase, she will ask for Bitter Cola, and Colanut.

For 4 month all fruits vendors in my area knows who I was bcuz of Garden Eggs, Oranges.. She must put something for mouth and can just be anything. Lol😂🤣🤣

🤣
God no go shame us
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:24am On Jan 05
Jayden001:
To be a man no easy at all.
Aunty missed her period lately and from all indications she's pregnant.
But her cravings for seemingly impossible stuffs is just crazy.
She could ask for a fried mango or roasted watermelon grin
She's allergic to smells and scents, I've removed every air freshener in the house.

She can barely cook, she said everything is smelling.
Omo, e come be like say no be my house again.
Yesterday I went to look for kpomo by 12am grin
This life shaa 🤣
Legends in the house, na so e dey be

Na social media and herd mentality dey push this rubbish.

Limit what your wife posts about your family life on social media and you'll have peace.

If my pregnant wife asks for dodo or kulikuli I fit understand.
Which one come be fried mango again?
Just for post-pregnancy bragging rights?

Na wa for men who cannot even refuse the rubbish or call their wives to order.

I've never seen a girl with unwanted pregnancy disturb anyone with cravings.

Rubbish.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 1:49pm On Jan 05
New generation lie
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 1:51pm On Jan 05
Jayden001:

I no live for village boss. My area is live 24/7
Who dey talk about village. Person wey just get belle dey ask for fried mango grin who wan believe your lie bro? go find people wey go believe am Abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05
Smithwilliams826:
Who dey talk about village. Person wey just get belle dey ask for fried mango grin who wan believe your lie bro? go find people wey go believe am Abeg.
If u have brain u wouldn't read it literally. I rest my case. Common sense is not common.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 5:38pm On Jan 05
Jayden001:

If u have brain u wouldn't read it literally. I rest my case. Common sense is not common.
You wey dey follow person wey no get brain, what a you? Empty skull. You better go fry orange give am or fine new fresh goat milk at 1am. Big liar.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 5:41pm On Jan 05
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Na social media and herd mentality dey push this rubbish.

Limit what your wife posts about your family life on social media and you'll have peace.

If my pregnant wife asks for dodo or kulikuli I fit understand.
Which one come be fried mango again?
Just for post-pregnancy bragging rights?

Na wa for men who cannot even refuse the rubbish or call their wives to order.

I've never seen a girl with unwanted pregnancy disturb anyone with cravings.

Rubbish.
Don't mind him, her belly never come out oh, just carry himself to get attention. Probably, he is bored. Mod even pushed it to front page.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05
Smithwilliams826:
You wey dey follow person wey no get brain, what a you? Empty skull. You better go fry orange give am or fine new fresh goat milk at 1am. Big liar.
I don't argue with teenagers. Grow up kid.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by ojun50(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05
Jayden001:

Congratulations boss. We will be alright
Yes oh
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 9:26pm On Jan 05
Jayden001:

I don't argue with teenagers. Grow up kid.
teenagers? I never knew you are one. Anyways, the reason why am replying you is because I'm bored. Moreover, we are not age mate. Mind the way you speak with people you do not know. Be warned boy.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Lovelydaisies: 10:37pm On Jan 05
Martinez39s:
Do young women who have unwanted pregnancies and have to endure angry parents disturb their parents with cravings? grin Cravings ko, crayons ni.

Actually, it doesn't matter if it's an unwanted pregnancy or not. Cravings are there, almost all women, if not all experience. It's just your ability to stifle it or control it that matters. The lady usually gives in to one craving or two.

I didn't make silly demands of my husband either and not at odd hours, because I'm human too but they were mostly fruits, snacks and peppersoup (in my first trimester though, when it hit me hard and I could hardly eat to my satisfaction). Sometimes I'd just say what I fancied eating, we'd laugh over it and life goes on. grin Hope you get it.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 7:51am On Jan 06
Smithwilliams826:
teenagers? I never knew you are one. Anyways, the reason why am replying you is because I'm bored. Moreover, we are not age mate. Mind the way you speak with people you do not know. Be warned boy.
Why can't a jobless teenager be bored?? That's how it's supposed to be. If u have a job, u should be busy with something.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Martinez39s(m): 9:21am On Jan 06
Lovelydaisies:

Actually, it doesn't matter if it's an unwanted pregnancy or not. Cravings are there, almost all women, if not all experience. It's just your ability to stifle it or control it that matters. The lady usually gives in to one craving or two.

I didn't make silly demands of my husband either and not at odd hours, because I'm human too but they were mostly fruits, snacks and peppersoup (in my first trimester though, when it hit me hard and I could hardly eat to my satisfaction). Sometimes I'd just say what I fancied eating, we'd laugh over it and life goes on. grin Hope you get it.
I no ask you. The question, which you didn't understand, wasn't directed to you.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Smithwilliams826: 3:19pm On Jan 06
Jayden001:

Why can't a jobless teenager be bored?? That's how it's supposed to be. If u have a job, u should be busy with something.
What time did you make this post. Learn some online job boy
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by TheFinesseKid: 7:16pm On Jan 06
Goodnewsforlife:
leave d mumu op

To him he believes it is love till he gets gunned down by thieves n the foolish girlfriend craving rubbish will start living a normal life once d mugu is gone
very foolish man wey e be
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayplays(f): 2:14am On Jan 08
safarifarms:
Why is it that teenagers hiding pregnancies under their parents roofs never have all these crazy cravings?
I really don’t care about this topic but this is the fourth comment I’m seeing and I just I had to reply

Are you literally comparing the behavior of a legally married wife in her husband’s house to a TEENAGER hiding the fact that she’s pregnant in her father’s house or what?

Like a teenager that cannot even breathe properly In a Nigerian household talk less of a pregnant one you compare to a wife in her matrimonial home? I’m still trying to understand this question

Y’all have really seen women finish sha
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayplays(f): 2:17am On Jan 08
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to write home about...
You don’t much about the previous generation. You didn’t live there

Ask questions from women who actually lived then or make your research and you will see this is not new however ridiculous it might seem

Men complaining about women in every generation and praising the last one before it is not new either

Life is very different for a woman, women carry a very different mentality and approach to existence that men can never hope to understand they attempt to learn

Try to understand women like learned, educated people do or focus your attention to more important things before you lose your mind trying to write home about flimsy, very simple things
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Lovelydaisies: 3:20am On Jan 08
Martinez39s:
I no ask you. The question, which you didn't understand, wasn't directed to you.

Hmm. That hurt. I just replied you as a contribution, not as an attack. Sorry o! At least, others can learn from the post, if you won't. We are just quick to hush people these days as if being nice will kill us.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by safarifarms(m): 11:40am On Jan 08
Mayplays:
I really don’t care about this topic but this is the fourth comment I’m seeing and I just I had to reply

Are you literally comparing the behavior of a legally married wife in her husband’s house to a TEENAGER hiding the fact that she’s pregnant in her father’s house or what?
The topic title says "My girl" and you claim legally married wife. How did you come about the extra information? Are you the woman with the cravings?

Mayplays:

Like a teenager that cannot even breathe properly In a Nigerian household talk less of a pregnant one you compare to a wife in her matrimonial home? I’m still trying to understand this question

I don't know why you are taking this personal. A female teenager and a married woman are both women. If both are pregnant what disqualifies the teenager from also having cravings? Is she too young? Or being unmarried in her husbands house excludes her? Are you saying teenagers in all Nigerian households can't breath?

Mayplays:

Y’all have really seen women finish sha
Na you sabi. Not every person on nairaland has problem with women as the "Y'all" suggests?

I'm happily married. My wife is not a teenager and has never had strange cravings during pregnancy.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayplays(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09
safarifarms:

The topic title says "My girl" and you claim legally married wife. How did you come about the extra information? Are you the woman with the cravings?

I don't know why you are taking this personal. A female teenager and a married woman are both women. If both are pregnant what disqualifies the teenager from also having cravings? Is she too young? Or being unmarried in her husbands house excludes her? Are you saying teenagers in all Nigerian households can't breath?

Na you sabi. Not every person on nairaland has problem with women as the "Y'all" suggests?

I'm happily married. My wife is not a teenager and has never had strange cravings during pregnancy.
I personally think the craving thing is ridiculous myself and misread the fact that it was not his wife.

Even at that; you cannot compare what a girlfriend or wife in their man’s house can demand to a teenager with an unwanted pregnancy, it just doesn’t make sense

This matter here is none of our business but we are both typing epistles on it

Learn to realize people are just talking to you, not arguing or taking words that may even be fictional ‘personal’

Like who gives a shit
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by safarifarms(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09
Mayplays:

Learn to realize people are just talking to you, not arguing or taking words that may even be fictional ‘personal’

Like who gives a shit
I think you need to learn to address people without disrespecting them. You don't give a shit but you choose to make unwarranted assertions and instruct people you don't know.

When you made the assertion "Y’all have really seen women finish sha" while quoting me, was it warranted?
Why use your preconceived thoughts about men to judge me?

I made my short observation (not an epistle) and didn't insult or disrespect anyone, and I didn't address it to you but you jumped in and made your epistle with assertions and generalizations without getting your facts right.

I think you need to calm down. Respect begets respect.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayplays(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09
safarifarms:

I think you need to learn to address people without disrespecting them. You don't give a shit but you choose to make unwarranted assertions and instruct people you don't know.

When you made the assertion "Y’all have really seen women finish sha" while quoting me, was it warranted?
Why use your preconceived thoughts about men to judge me?

I made my short observation (not an epistle) and didn't insult or disrespect anyone, and I didn't address it to you but you jumped in and made your epistle with assertions and generalizations without getting your facts right.

I think you need to calm down. Respect begets respect.
It is you that needs to face the topic at hand or rest, what’s with the personal nuances?

I made an assumption and generalization in one sentence and you have made that one sentence which does not even concern the main topic your problem.
Why do you care think what I think of you? Do I know you personally?

The fact that you’re comparing a teenager in father’s house to woman in her man’s house should has already told anyone with half a brain that you do not respect WOMEN, why not compare yourself to a boy in JSS3 next?

If you were asked seriously the reason you consider any statement I made as ‘disrespectful’, you would not be able to form a coherent sentence because you are grasping at straws, you cannot in any capacity call any statement I made disrespectful with a singular logical sentence

I’ve noticed men respond to women differently, always looking for respect where you did not keep it so I’m not even surprised. You’re on the internet looking for respect where even teenagers will insult your parents

On Nairaland no less, keep searching bro
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by safarifarms(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09
Chai. Nairaland feminist wannabe.
Run along. I won't respond to you again.
Mayplays:
It is you that needs to face the topic at hand or rest, what’s with the personal nuances?

I made an assumption and generalization in one sentence and you have made that one sentence which does not even concern the main topic your problem.
Why do you care think what I think of you? Do I know you personally?

The fact that you’re comparing a teenager in father’s house to woman in her man’s house should has already told anyone with half a brain that you do not respect WOMEN, why not compare yourself to a boy in JSS3 next?

If you were asked seriously the reason you consider any statement I made as ‘disrespectful’, you would not be able to form a coherent sentence because you are grasping at straws, you cannot in any capacity call any statement I made disrespectful with a singular logical sentence

I’ve noticed men respond to women differently, always looking for respect where you did not keep it so I’m not even surprised. You’re on the internet looking for respect where even teenagers will insult your parents

On Nairaland no less, keep searching bro
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayplays(f): 8:08am On Jan 10
safarifarms:
Chai. Nairaland feminist wannabe.
Run along. I won't respond to you again.
You have nothing in your head bro and it is quite a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / My Dead Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.