Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Girl's Crazy Cravings - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl's Crazy Cravings (39100 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by MeineMutter: 3:12pm On Jan 04
Jayden001:
To be a man no easy at all.
Aunty missed her period lately and from all indications she's pregnant.
But her cravings for seemingly impossible stuffs is just crazy.
She could ask for a fried mango or roasted watermelon grin
She's allergic to smells and scents, I've removed every air freshener in the house.

She can barely cook, she said everything is smelling.
Omo, e come be like say no be my house again.
Yesterday I went to look for kpomo by 12am grin
This life shaa 🤣
Legends in the house, na so e dey be

Medically, women who lack some minerals (mineral deficiencies) crave. You can read or find out more on this. If she lacks higher amount of iron, she can crave for weird things.

Let her see a qualified doctor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Sunnymatey(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04
Send her to either her mom or yours.
Then pay her a regular visit depending on the distance.
No be she first carry belle
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by goggle48: 3:16pm On Jan 04
Lol.i remb. My wife telling me the baby in womb is aks..for barbecue fish I told her tell baby say Dad no get money now we laughed over it. No do pass ur self

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04
Jayden001:

E no funny oo I swear
you re the enabler, my wife wanted to do this but I told to get her act together that she is not the only one who is going to have a baby... Till aunty gave birth no more cravings, no more feeling of weakness whenever am around

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by FBIBOT(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04
E don cast..... E don cast..... You pple go just dey lie anyhow...... Where you see ponmo buy around 12am in Nigeria assuming you even manage to exit your compound as at that time cos u b mumu? Stop playing with readers intelligence in the name of creating content... Not every Facebook group post is suitable for a forum like this..... Abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Jan 04
nairalanda1:

Just giving out some knowledge. You don't have to accept it. cheesy

Knowledge?? Who ask you.... I too sabi dey worry you...
If u wife ask for sand and clay...give am naaaa....shebi its normal to u because of google

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by nairalanda1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04
advanceDNA:

Knowledge?? Who ask you.... I took sabi dey worry you...
If u wife ask for sand and clay...give am naaaa....shebi its normal to u because of google

LOL...good afternoon.

Don't let birds build nest on thy cranium.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On Jan 04
nairalanda1:

LOL...good afternoon.

Don't let birds build nest on thy cranium.

U never rest....
Google scholar...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by nairalanda1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04
advanceDNA:

U never rest....
Google scholar...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by EngrKemp: 3:29pm On Jan 04
scrolab:
Just be gentle with her cos she fit shout on you unnecessarily at a point in time, it the mood. I also have one that am nursing now.
If u see shouting and wahala eh..

Chei..

E come be like say we dey fight
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Dilijingsly(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04
[quote author=Jayden001 post=127765602]To be a man no easy at all.
She's allergic to smells and scents, I've removed every air freshener in the house.

This life shaa
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Karleb(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04
Jayden001:

This life shaa 🤣

Brotherly, your history ain't adding up.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Bishop(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04
Jayden001:

This life shaa 🤣

You will soon be sent to your neighbor's house to beg for Sunday morning akra or be asked to stop beg for party food on your way home.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Kinzo0917(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04
Nicepoker:
Keep money for DNA very vital.
. You eh…
Very funny 😄.

You just made me smile 😃

Baddo
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Mayeldah(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04
broda linus..

You go buy kpomo for 12am? shey na witch sell am give you?

Don't go that length for a woman

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Thryphosa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04
Na you wan do am, if you no send her she go calm down. The highest I did for my wife during her pregnancy period was buying pounded yam for her from nearby restaurant. No let them stress the hell out of you please. Some of them are dramatic about it.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Kinzo0917(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04
HugeElephant:
haahaha

THAT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE IS SO DAMN FUNNY 😄.

THE MAN 👨 WAN FIGHT THE ELEPHANT 🐘 NI?

NAWA OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Thryphosa(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04
FBIBOT:
E don cast..... E don cast..... You pple go just dey lie anyhow...... Where you see ponmo buy around 12am in Nigeria assuming you even manage to exit your compound as at that time cos u b mumu? Stop playing with readers intelligence in the name of creating content... Not every Facebook group post is suitable for a forum like this..... Abeg

It's possible bro. I remember many years back when I served in Sokoto state before insecurity became order of the day. I used to buy vegetables 11pm in the central market close to my house, I once got to Sokoto 12 am and still got cab to my house. It's possible bro
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Jan 04
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to write home about...

Don't mind that stupid guy that posted that nonsense.

Insane Cravings kii him dia

Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Tynaclem1: 3:52pm On Jan 04
While it is true that women do have cravings during pregnancy and heightened sense of smell, "some" women use it as an avenue to control and make unnecessary demands from their spouse and it's not nice.

In the end, men try to attend to the cravings within your power and make her understand the ones you cannot attend to. I remember when my mum was pregnant for my brother, my dad and I take turns in preparing noodles or even heating up dinner left overs for her to eat almost every night for 4 months. Some of the attributes that make up a good marriage is tolerance, understanding and support.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Kinzo0917(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

Lol baba how u take knw wetin dey my mind? This op the exaggerate this him torri no be small. Abi e want make the torri sweet?
And where he go see ponmo buy at that ungodly hour..

What if in the process something negative happen to him?

Maybe OP was trying to be ironical
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Brimstone77: 3:54pm On Jan 04
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

Seriously..

If she had gotten pregnant in her father's house I will know if she will be sending her father to such errands in the name of CRAVING!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by sassiemyk: 3:56pm On Jan 04
Trust me there's nothing like craving. Women dey trick us like mumu just to follow trend and wicked their men. Funny set of people. Our Mothers would go to the farm, come home and cook, clean up the house with ease and go to the clinic to deliver and bouncing baby... All these Gen Z women are just out for something different.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Proserpina: 3:57pm On Jan 04
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by kestolove95(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04
She dey use u my brother,, don't be a simp... No b she first get belle... Don't b a mumu nan
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Meteng: 4:06pm On Jan 04
That year my girlfriend was preggy, she was eating snails like mad. She’ll travel miles just to buy snails and come and eat
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by mkoabiola: 4:07pm On Jan 04
Lies
Exaggeration
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by mkoabiola: 4:07pm On Jan 04
Meteng:
That year my girlfriend was preggy, she was eating snails like mad. She’ll travel miles just to buy snails and come and eat
But some said snail is not good for a preggy woman.

My woman ddnt eat it

May because na yoruba bliv sha
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Thazard(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04
Reminderz:

Painfully true!
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Konquest: 4:09pm On Jan 04
Reminderz:

Indeed... Well said.
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Meteng: 4:14pm On Jan 04
mkoabiola:

But some said snail is not good for a preggy woman.

My woman ddnt eat it

May because na yoruba bliv sha
I no know o, my brother. I wasn’t even around when she was pregnant. Na gist she gist me later
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Ever8090: 4:15pm On Jan 04
scrolab:
Just be gentle with her cos she fit shout on you unnecessarily at a point in time, it the mood. I also have one that am nursing now.
rubish....it is all intentional one slap will bring her to her senses....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.