Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. (228 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / The Nexus Between Failed Marriages And Orgasm / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. by logicDcoder(m): 12:23am On Jan 04
People often misconstrue the word "love" for "lust" which I found to be misleading. In addition, people also think that lusting after the opposite sex is all sin, but in constrat, it'snt. I refuting such a hypocritical ideology is an action some Christians will term rebellion against the standard the church has set for holy living.

According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, and I quote, "Lust is an intense or unbridled sexual desire." Looking at this definition, we can infer that married couple lust after each other, and with it, babies are made because lust is the chemical reaction that drives sexual intercourse.

However, lust becomes unhealthy and also a sin when it now involves masturbation, premarital sex, and infidelity.

Love, on the other hand, is what keeps the union between two couple intact when they must have explored each other sexually. Love is what makes marriages last for 50 years and beyond. At this time, the couples must have been tired of each other sexually, and still have the discipline to remain faithful to each other.

What do you think?

Re: Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. by Boomboost(m): 12:46am On Jan 04
If your wife is not in lust with you...
They say modern women don't love but 2024, nlers, let's make money.
Re: Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. by logicDcoder(m): 2:45am On Jan 04
Boomboost:
If your wife is not in lust with you...
They say modern women don't love but 2024, nlers, let's make money.

Could you please rephrase that your first statement?
Re: Love And Lust: The Nexus Of The Two. by 4mee: 11:40am On Jan 04
What is the point of this artivle

(1) (Reply)

Why The World Needs More Problems / Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . / He Steals From Me To Buy Cigarette - Wife Begs For Divorce Over Husband's Drug..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.