Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities (15314 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Tilewizy: 11:23am On Jan 04
If only Nigeria realises her potential, how would her citizens get education abroad in abroad in the first place en masse.
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by mbos: 11:24am On Jan 04
handsomeyinka:

Get Well Soon
kettle calling pot black
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by mbos: 11:28am On Jan 04
all these certificate obtained by sorting lecturers through course reps

hypocrites
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by fayomim: 11:38am On Jan 04
Agugbadin:
Sudan Universities are worst than Universities in Benin Republic ,FG should extend the ban to Sudan Universities.

Northerners will be affected more in this....
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Birniwa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04
YourGFsnatcher:

If this is how relationships work for you, then you need to reexamine your life and values.

Inside numerous pigs species available before zoologists today, which one are you exactly to tell me to reexamine my life? Oga go get busy with your gambling habit, id!ot.
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Emu4life(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04
Elibaba1:

I am a product of the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria-Nigeria. However, that does not stop me from speaking the truth (That Makerere is better than all the Universities in this country). It is you who lack comprehension because the article said universities from Uganda and not ‘some private universities from Uganda’ like Cavendish Uni where GEJ is their pro chancellor. Until the article states otherwise, it will be assumed by all that for now all undergraduate programs from Uni’s in the affected countries will be halted accreditation and evaluation.

JOKES ON YOU!

All this epistle?? You seemed inflamed too.
Peace be unto you cheesy cheesy
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04
SoNature:
I like the way this government is taking this issue seriously.

If it was Buhari's tenure, nobody would even notice this scandal. Buhari was always shocked, surprised or didn't even know what was happening around him.

Dude was clueless and incompetent and still appointed people like him to run the government. I don't think anyone can be as bad as he was.

At what point did you discover this though?
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Shomek(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04
Ok
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by frog12: 5:49pm On Jan 04
so na the reporter work force ministry to release these lists
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Sparrk007(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04
They should include Ghana and south African those people no get respect
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by blackboy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04
Hypocrisy of Nigerian leaders. Lasu that it was discovered last year their certificates were being sold for a price without attending the school. Na Lasu them catch so Lasu cert or school should not be recognized?
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by YourGFsnatcher: 9:23pm On Jan 04
Birniwa:

Inside numerous pigs species available before zoologists today, which one are you exactly to tell me to reexamine my life? Oga go get busy with your gambling habit, id!ot.

Wowww. I love this. This hollow brain needs to be treated like the gutter he is. I was even considering you but you turn out to be a total slowpoke. Hollow Brain like you having access to Internet to embarrass your whole generation and family lineage. How Could I even think that a swine like you could have the ability to reason. Na only mucus full your brain and u are here talking like your brain is not connected to your chimpanzee looking hand you use to type.
I blame myself for talking to a low life like you. Gettat!!!
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Pacesetter123(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04
Ronaldo723:
Someone should help me clarify this I’m confused

Does it mean if someone study in Togo he/she cannot use the certificate to work in Nigeria?
Yes
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Pacesetter123(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04
PARADIZEPRIEST:
KENYA?WHAT ARE YOU SMOKG.
KENYAN DEGREES ARE WELL ACCEPTED IN UK,UNITED STATES AND EUREOPE,WHILE NAIJA DEGREE NO FIT NEAR THERE. grin
Naija Degree no fit near there, you said?
So all these our medical doctors and nurses wey dey go there go work nah Degree from your bedroom dem dey used?
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Delacroix6(m): 12:33am On Jan 05
Sabadon:
Benin Republic nko🌚🌚🌚

Not the brightest candle on the cake huh?
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Birniwa(m): 3:58am On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Wowww. I love this. This hollow brain needs to be treated like the gutter he is. I was even considering you but you turn out to be a total slowpoke. Hollow Brain like you having access to Internet to embarrass your whole generation and family lineage. How Could I even think that a swine like you could have the ability to reason. Na only mucus full your brain and u are here talking like your brain is not connected to your chimpanzee looking hand you use to type.
I blame myself for talking to a low life like you. Gettat!!!

Just look at this garbage illiterate trying so hard to appear bright by force by fire, Oga go sit don in the toilet jare!
And, don't bother replying back. I'm done entertaining you here!
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by YourGFsnatcher: 6:58am On Jan 05
Birniwa:

Just look at this garbage illiterate trying so hard to appear bright by force by fire, Oga go sit don in the toilet jare!
And, don't bother replying back. I'm done entertaining you here!

You are nothing but a wasted cunt. You sound like a real slowpoke. Very stu.pid slowpoke! Keep quiet when next humans are talking. Anytime u talk its like shiiit. This is the last time I'll reply you. I can't argue with a swine.
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:38pm On Jan 05
Pacesetter123:

Naija Degree no fit near there, you said?
So all these our medical doctors and nurses wey dey go there go work nah Degree from your bedroom dem dey used?
ASK THEM IF THEM NO START AS INTERNS.
LOOK, FROM SCRATCH THEY WILL LEARN THE UPDATED MED CURRICULUM WITH SPECIALITY COURSES, DONT THINK THEY JUST ENTER AND START PRACTISING.UNLESS THE ARE WORKING FOR NGOS LIKE MFS WHICH I WORK WITH. wink
Re: FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities by Pacesetter123(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ASK THEM IF THEM NO START AS INTERNS.
LOOK, FROM SCRATCH THEY WILL LEARN THE UPDATED MED CURRICULUM WITH SPECIALITY COURSES, DONT THINK THEY JUST ENTER AND START PRACTISING.UNLESS THE ARE WORKING FOR NGOS LIKE MFS WHICH I WORK WITH. wink
Even if what you said is correct,but at least they are not telling them to start first degree afresh in medicine.
That means the degree they got here is recognized there, that's why they are only being place on internship for sometimes before allowing them to work full time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice / African Students Study, Work And Live In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.