Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) (45723 Views)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by leisuretym: 12:20pm On Jan 05
Just trying to imagine what is going on in your belly right now, Yam, oil, plus Gas filled coker cola, = Yam gas palm oil eruption
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by oyoofong(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05
Big boy!
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Didijiji: 12:21pm On Jan 05
Tinubu hardship no affect us

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by rafcrown(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05
Sacrifice I saw this morning.

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by thatsleepboy1: 12:28pm On Jan 05
Meteng:
Always a great meal. Hope you added enough pepper. I’ve graduated to adding fresh onion and enough pepper any time I’m doing mine. Enjoy yourself bro.

Ahhh bros you've been missing good thing o. Graduate you mean to say? Kai.

Bros add fresh onion, fresh pepper (blended), scent leaf, maggi, salt, ugba and you're good to go. My stay at mbaise really spoilt me. grin grin
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by israelpalatoe(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05
Same here!!!
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

I've some tubers of yam 🍠 at home and decided to cook one out of it...

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

No gree this year for anybody wey say make you over spend or do pass yourself..
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Thomthom(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

May God help you struggling men this year!
Post your ride as a Rich babe with your receipt let me post mine Thompson is my real name.. make I check if you get level as claimed ABI na mouth you get

2 Likes

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by captaininiobong(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05
That's a nice and simple meal. Bigups to you. But be more careful the way you consume sugar. Coca-cola is sugar
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by femi4: 12:34pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

So I was hungry, wify and my two kids have travelled to their home town since Saturday, and would be back this Saturday..

I don't know how to cook, I always leave that to my woman, she's a great cook, I don't want to learn it, because I want to continue appreciating her food..

It being like 12years I ate yam and palm oil, that was when I had my NYSC in Akwa Ibom (Nung ikono obio).

Your sacrifice is accepted

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by SharingIsLife(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Not everyone would know how to cook, yes. Cooking is a skill to be acquired but your reason behind not learning how to cook makes zero sense.
It's very immature of you to trash what someone said completely as making "zero sense". Why, you don't know if he made sense to another person other than you. I tell you, if there is just one person that he made sense to, then you are the one who has made zero sense instead. And I tell you, he made sense to me, big sense indeed.

This is why only mature men can control women. If you see little things that can cause problem in your marriage, it's better to let it go instead of trying to assert yourself always.

There is nothing someone will say on this Nairaland that you will not see one witch coming to talk nonsense about it. This nonsense must stop in this 2024.

Wunmi590
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

I still eat this. I love it, in fact.

Not only do I make it for myself, I sometimes ask my Honey to make it for dinner, especially when I see she needs rest.

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 12:37pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

It's very immature of you to trash what someone said completely as making "zero sense". Why, you don't know if he made sense to another person other than you. I tell you, if there is just one person that he made sense to, then you are the one who has made zero sense instead. And I tell you, he made sense to me, big sense indeed.

This is why only mature men can control women. If you see little things that can cause problem in your marriage, it's better to let it go instead of trying to assert yourself always.

There is nothing someone will say on this Nairaland that you will not see one witch coming to talk nonsense about it. This nonsense must stop in this 2024.
It made sense to you, congratulations.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by TMHL: 12:39pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by SharingIsLife(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
It made sense to you, congratulations.
Thank you. Also apologize to the op and the community for using that dirty language. You can only regain your honor by doing that.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 12:43pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Thank you. Also apologize to the op and the community for using that dirty language. You can only regain your honor by doing that.
Wish you could understand sarcasm. I said what I said love. Regain honor on a faceless forum? You're hilarious. Ain't here to please no one. 😂
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Olaasunky1: 12:44pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

OP, come and marry second wife o.lol
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by flexyrule(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Wunmi590
The reason the OP gave for not learning how to cook made zero sense.

We have to discourage the habit of entertaining mediocrity!
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by djon78(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Come yam and oil na very good meal

Even the Rich eat it

The guy never said he was broke
But that he depends on his wife's food
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jan 05
Coke and yam. That's a very unhealthy combo right there
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Hakeem66: 12:53pm On Jan 05
As a man, I know how to cook all our native foods. I began cooking before I got married, but after marriage, I don't enter the kitchen again unless there's an emergency. I won't start cooking again at my current stage in marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm not a great cook. My wife knows that I cook well, but the kitchen is now hers to manage.
It's good for a man to know how to cook at least basic foods.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by SharingIsLife(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Wish you could understand sarcasm. I said what I said love. Regain honor on a faceless forum? You're hilarious. Ain't here to please no one. 😂
Honor has nothing to do with whether someone knows you or not. If you do a despicable thing even in your closet, you've lost some honor which you can regain only by making up for what you did.

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 12:55pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Honor has nothing to do with whether someone knows you or not. If you do a despicable thing even in your closet, you've lost some honor which you can regain only by making up for what you did.
😂
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Jan 05
wonlasewonimi:
Just turn yourself to shigidi before they come back cheesy
E remain make he add two boiled eggs to complete the 'eboh' cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ahnii(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05
Jeezuzpick:

I still eat this. I love it, in fact.

Not only do I make it for myself, I sometimes ask my Honey to make it for dinner, especially when I see she needs rest.
I had it some Days ago

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by kkins25(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

2024? with Youtube, Tiktok, Etc..You don't know how to cook? shame!

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by SharingIsLife(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
😂
Short for words. The most despicable thing humans do is knowing fully well you are wrong but refusing to acknowledge it, or say a simple sorry🤣
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by kiddkash(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Go easy when bashing some of the men, I know that many are not trying. But there are those that are trying their best. Just go easy
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by ProudWitch: 1:18pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

Short for words. The most despicable thing humans do is knowing fully well you are wrong but refusing to acknowledge it, or say a simple sorry🤣
I think Nairaland is broken.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Konquest: 1:24pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

The combo of boiled yams and palm oil (or soy bean oil, margarine) as an emergency meal isn't bad... Just to have something in the stomach to keep the blood sugar levels stable.

It's always good though for a man to know how to cook some real meals incase of situations where your woman or spouse has to travel for some time. When she get's back, then let her take full command of the cooking in the kitchen (so that she'll continue to test and explore her cooking creativity). Quite a significant number of women from research don't like it if their bfs or spouses know how to cook and compete with them in the kitchen. They want to be in charge of that cooking space, though some females are lazy and also DON'T like to cook.

YouTube has a lot of recipes that can guide you or any man to cook even if you've NEVER cooked before. During my free time, and as a lover of the creative space myself, I learned how to make some of the best fried rice from YouTube and cook books... and you would think I've been cooking for eons! It was easy peazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by vowiski(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:

Ah, baba, not that I don't want to learn, I had a childhood friend whose marriage almost crash just because of the cooking, this is a first hand experience, me and the guy went to same primary school, secondary school, and live close to my family house, in obalennde, lagos state..

He got married before me, so anytime he's hungry, baba will just go to kitchen and cook, so he always stylishly tell his wife how to cook, so wife took it so personal that the guy doesn't appreciate her food, na so whala start, honestly, no be small thing ooo, but God took control..

So bros, make I dey I as I dey, food plenty to chop grin

This doesn't mean you should not know how to cook.

haba!

Even if your wife food no sweet, there are ways to let her know without talking about it in a degrading manner.

Go and LEARN how to COOK!!!!
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:26pm On Jan 05
DonBenny77:
Oga go and learn how to cook. Even billionaires cook, sometimes you surprise your wifey too like as they return from that village trip food should be ready for them to eat.
Cooking is science just like chemistry right proportion, volume, quantity, timing even Google can teach you. No dey dull yourself... Talk true you enjoy that yam you just chop. What stopped you from making small decent gravy with small fish and other condiments. SMH
Maybe he is an idol worshipper... So that's how the gods instructed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.