Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) (45746 Views)

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Hausa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05
We4all:
What's with the coke? I don't think it's a nice combo though. Eating yam and palm oil is a great delicacy. Even when I have stew, I could just decide to eat my yam with palm oil.
The comment I was genuinely looking for.
Not like it's a bad combo, but I was surprised about the coke, lol.

But damn, I was always a fan of Yam and oil in those days.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by fineboynl(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05
I nor fit eat this kind food. Chia

Yam and plain red oil de make me lose weight fast.

Less than 1k will arrange vegetable source? Try learn how to cook
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Ashawoman82: 6:37pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

May God help you struggling men this year!
mad girl, but u are right on this, this food looks to impoverished compared to it's environment, e no make sense... E better I drink garri... Why not make a cheap sauce with tomatoes paste oil, onions and crayfish, it would have been better than this....anyway change your way this year, u are getting old am sure u won't marry a rich man cos u aren't in that class yet.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by fineboynl(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05
Didijiji:
Tinubu hardship no affect us
I prefer 3crown and amstel. If not this two i nor de drink

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by moseslarry(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:

Ah, my brother I no dey look people lifestyle dey take judge mine ooo..

Wife called me yesterday that my jalopy she took to her home town, the tyre burst, I had to change new tyre, an unexpected expenses, because that's what she will drive back home...

Nice one. Pls I need help from all and sundry, I've lost my job since last year and I need to help pay my son's schl fee next week Monday it's ₦33,500, I will appreciate any amount I can get as support. Life has been tough since I've been out of job. God bless you all.

0049126874, GT bank, olarewaju Moses tosin
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by treatise: 7:59pm On Jan 05
Enemyofpeace:
I'm in my 40s, I eat yam and palm oil steadily almost everyday and nothing do me
Thank your God
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by REGINALD001(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Just tell us you don’t have money and we’ll understand. You broke men should atleast package yourselves this year undecided

Ordinary #550 can prepare yam sauce with that palm oil. You should have just buy #100 pepper, #200 tomatoes, #100 onion, #100 crayfish and #50 Maggi. Bleach the red oil very well, then put your sliced pepper, tomatoes and onion, then put your crayfish and maggi. Food is ready!!

May God help you struggling men this year!

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by nedekid: 10:32pm On Jan 05
Oboy, next time enter the nearest tfc and buy their chicken and spaghetti combo for 1k.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by jojothaiv(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:

Ah, baba, not that I don't want to learn, I had a childhood friend whose marriage almost crash just because of the cooking, this is a first hand experience, me and the guy went to same primary school, secondary school, and live close to my family house, in obalennde, lagos state..

He got married before me, so anytime he's hungry, baba will just go to kitchen and cook, so he always stylishly tell his wife how to cook, so wife took it so personal that the guy doesn't appreciate her food, na so whala start, honestly, no be small thing ooo, but God took control..

So bros, make I dey I as I dey, food plenty to chop grin
Baba, you solid.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Meteng: 6:58am On Jan 06
thatsleepboy1:

Bros try am with yam or plantain and thank me later. I no sabi chop fast food and junks, na wetin I sabi chop I tell you so. grin grin
You’re the man bro

1 Like

Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by MySolace: 8:15am On Jan 06
DonBenny77:
Oga go and learn how to cook. Even billionaires cook, sometimes you surprise your wifey too like as they return from that village trip food should be ready for them to eat.
Cooking is science just like chemistry right proportion, volume, quantity, timing even Google can teach you. No dey dull yourself... Talk true you enjoy that yam you just chop. What stopped you from making small decent gravy with small fish and other condiments. SMH
Lol.. grin cheesy
Bro calm down grin, yam and red oil is not a bad delicacy. Eastern part of Nigeria enjoy it alot, both rich and poor.
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Jan 06
I like yam with oil better than with anything tomato sauce
Re: My Breakfast This Morning (picture) by Glister: 1:58pm On Jan 06
wunmi590:

I'm not one of the small boys you throw banter with here on NL..

You are a kid who is still growing, until you grow you will understand..

I will feed you and feed your supposed husband too, I'm not bragging
Lol lori iro😹😹😹 oga u no get be sey u no get..akoi feeder😄😄😹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.