Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation (1241 Views)

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / I'm Dying Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Northernblood9(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04
PerfectJUSTICE:
Good morning guys. I met this lady some years back and one thing led the other we started living together. She is from north central why I am from the east. At first it was just sex but somehow it started developing to feelings (from her end though). The sex was so good that she became pregnant. She finally gave birth to a beautiful girl but we kept staying together. God knows I should have married her but I saw signs that I was very scared to commit my future with her kind...yes..her kind. She was too temperamental to the extent that whenever she's angry she goes for the kill. She once used a knife on my face that left a scare even till today. I can't count properties she has destroyed whenever that demonic anger is on her and she's extremely jealous. Her jealousy have pushed her one time to make me sleep outside in the cold even when I wasn't guilty of her accusation. It got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and I had to tell her to go. I didn't know that was just the beginning of what she has in store for me.

The day I told her to go and that I am fed up, I left for work only to return to an empty apartment. She moved everything from the house and left just the rug for me. I cried. I tracked her to her sisters place and saw her but I didn't see any of my property. I wanted to take it up with her but some people adviced me that it was ok she left with the property than with my life. I left her and started afresh but I didn't stop caring for my daughter who is 5. I was still paying her school fees and still fed her (or will I say them). Truthfully this lady is not from a rich home. The mum and siblings are still in the village struggling.

I woke up to a new year call on the very first day of this year to hear that my daughter is now in the village with her struggling grandma and will not be returning anymore. I almost passed out. How? Why? She said if I needed to see my daughter again I should go to the village that she wanted to live a free life.

See what cohabitation have caused me. I feel depressed. Pained. The village doesn't have access. No network. I can't even reach anybody. I'm so very frustrated. What your advice please

NB: For those saying it's fiction because I wrote the village is inaccessible. A village where you will have to park your car and continue the rest of the journey with a boat is it easily accessible? A village where you will have to come outside before you can make or receive a call would you say that the village have network? Please I didn't come here to right you a fiction. This is real. If I show you a picture of me like now you will understand I'm practically loosing it. I only need your sincere advice hence I wrote this.

My advice may be harsh but it is the only solution.
That lady will ruin your life, she will be jumping from one bed to another while you suffer in regrets. The best way to solve a problem Sometimes is to eliminate the problem. Make it smooth. All odds are against her. Make the world think that it was ritual.

After this, wait for like 3 months the grandma will be struggling seriously with depression and to feed the girl. Sympathize with her and say good things about her daughter.

Keep visiting for about 4-7 times, then bring up the idea of taking your girl to lessen the burden on Her. She will release your daughter
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by lordm(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04
Cock and bull
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by lordnkem000(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04
Am tired of these cock and bull stories
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PlsBanMe: 5:47pm On Jan 04
If this story is true, then you are an irresponsible man who is responsible for your situation. Own up to your faults and move on. You need to forget the girl and that child.

You obviously can't take care of the child and your baby mama can't too. So, forget about the baby. Learn from your mistakes, fall in love again but with a responsible lady and settle down. Just make sure you tell the new woman your story before you marry her.

Some from the village eventually make it in life. Hope and pray your baby will make it too. Someday you will still unite with her. It's a matter of time.
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Northernblood9(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04
PlsBanMe:
If this story is true, then you are an irresponsible man who is responsible for your situation. Own up to your faults and move on. You need to forget the girl and that child.

You obviously can't take care of the child and your baby mama can't too. So, forget about the baby. Learn from your mistakes, fall in love again but with a responsible lady and settle down. Just make sure you tell the new woman your story before you marry her.

Some from the village eventually make it in life. Hope and pray your baby will make it too. Someday you will still unite with her. It's a matter of time.

I am advising. It is not me
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by omolasho: 6:45pm On Jan 04
Oga give yourself rest of mind, if you die today that girl will still grow to be whom she is destined. Continue to send stipend to the grandmother and act as if they don't exist. Time shall bring your daughter to your door step. It's such a small price to pay for your sin, thank God you are alive.

1 Like

Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PlsBanMe: 7:45am On Jan 05
I didn't mention you. I was referring to the guy in the story.

Northernblood9:

I am advising. It is not me
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05
PlsBanMe:

Obviously, you have no idea what it means to hold your newborn daughter in your arms
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by obinna58(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05
Northernblood9:

My advice may be harsh but it is the only solution.
That lady will ruin your life, she will be jumping from one bed to another while you suffer in regrets. The best way to solve a problem Sometimes is to eliminate the problem. Make it smooth. All odds are against her. Make the world think that it was ritual.

After this, wait for like 3 months the grandma will be struggling seriously with depression and to feed the girl. Sympathize with her and say good things about her daughter.

Keep visiting for about 4-7 times, then bring up the idea of taking your girl to lessen the burden on Her. She will release your daughter
You’re advising murder
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PlsBanMe: 2:19pm On Jan 05
Obviously you are a very sentimental person. If not you will understand what I wrote. If you leave sentiment, you will understand my point of view.

ITbomb:

Obviously, you have no idea what it means to hold your newborn daughter in your arms
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Northernblood9(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05
obinna58:

You’re advising murder

I am advising Problem Elimination
Re: Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by obinna58(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05
Northernblood9:

I am advising Problem Elimination
A killer

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Naughty Fun Group / Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It / Does She Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.