Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares (331 Views)

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out / If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by DyshApp: 2:03pm On Jan 04
A Nigerian lecturer, Dr. Austine Imoniche Oviosun, has shocked netizens after revealing that he cooks for his wife, Dr. Ezinne Chidimma, and washes her clothes whenever he can.

He shared this while reacting to an inquiry on Facebook on whether he could help his wife buy food ingredients for his return from work.

The query read,

“Dear Bro, Can Your Wife send you to buy Fish, Okro, and Vegetables when returning from the Office?”

Dr. Austine noted that he would gladly cook for his wife, not just buy ingredients, as marriage is the union of two understanding people.

“Not only buy.. cook for her and wash her clothes when I can… marriage is a union of two understanding persons. Call me a woman wrapper. I nor care. I love my wife, that is the most important thing,” he wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.

Reacting to his revelation, Bello wrote; “It’s not a big deal, of course, a man should be able to cook for his wife and wash her clothes too sometimes as this shows both persons are in love with each other and with every fiber within.”

Mc commented; “I don’t see anything wrong in this. “When I can” is the keyword there. It’s not a norm he does that always but when he feels like it. I can also do that for my wife. Call me a finished man.”

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dyshus Webpage

Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by Pussyisgud: 2:10pm On Jan 04
Such men are a disgrace to the real men.
Imagine cooking and washing for a vaginarian. Aru!
Why not prepared the bed for am mek another man come inside com fouck and for your bedroom, oluku
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by illicit(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04
Why not?

It's my house, I can do anything not because someone makes me to do it...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04
After forming fake love 4 house u no go allow small girls rest 4 school. Some of these pple wer de lie dis kind lie 4 social media na dem de bad pass 4 house.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by dkidd: 2:38pm On Jan 04
Cook for my wife how. I have been cooking my own food since uni days and i enjoy eating my food too because I'm a very good cook. So it's not a problem to me if once in a while i whip up something good in the kitchen to blow her mind. My exes when done eat my food dey always testify. But washing of her clothes... Except she's very sick and no one else is available to do it. Then it leaves me no choice. It's not a big deal to help her out but don't just make it ur regular chore. E get as e be especially if she's lazy she will use u

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by WhisperedNoise: 2:51pm On Jan 04
The wife is Not A maid.
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by WhisperedNoise: 2:51pm On Jan 04
Pussyisgud:
Such men are a disgrace to the real men.
Imagine cooking and washing for a vaginarian. Aru!
Why not prepared the bed for am mek another man come inside com fouck and for your bedroom, oluku
Go and read for your jamb exam and gerraeahia
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by rickleye: 2:59pm On Jan 04
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lecturer, Dr. Austine Imoniche Oviosun, has shocked netizens after revealing that he cooks for his wife, Dr. Ezinne Chidimma, and washes her clothes whenever he can.

He shared this while reacting to an inquiry on Facebook on whether he could help his wife buy food ingredients for his return from work.

The query read,

“Dear Bro, Can Your Wife send you to buy Fish, Okro, and Vegetables when returning from the Office?”

Dr. Austine noted that he would gladly cook for his wife, not just buy ingredients, as marriage is the union of two understanding people.

“Not only buy.. cook for her and wash her clothes when I can… marriage is a union of two understanding persons. Call me a woman wrapper. I nor care. I love my wife, that is the most important thing,” he wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday, January 2, 2024.

Reacting to his revelation, Bello wrote; “It’s not a big deal, of course, a man should be able to cook for his wife and wash her clothes too sometimes as this shows both persons are in love with each other and with every fiber within.”

Mc commented; “I don’t see anything wrong in this. “When I can” is the keyword there. It’s not a norm he does that always but when he feels like it. I can also do that for my wife. Call me a finished man.”

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dyshus Webpage(Link in bio)

It’s Mentality and cultural issue here.

I have seen the Mayor of a town I live in at the grocery store. No security detail , no aide. I approached her politely and asked her a few questions. How often do you shop here ? Aren’t you afraid that people with whom you have a discord could accost you on an issue . She said she is a servant and serves the people which means she must be approachable, and in a respectable manner.
In Naija maybe the issue is a problem but elsewhere not one bit of an issue . They do the dishes and even cook when it’s their turn.
Can I give birth and nurse a kid ? It comes natural for women to do so. But cooking is learned and if I can cook better than my spouse then why wouldn’t I want us to eat something edible ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by Vinnie2000(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04
The only Errand I can go for a Lady is 'Go and Lock the Door'. cool

Or Help me Remove my Peteri. wink grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by etrange: 4:03pm On Jan 04
Your title is funny, sir. You cannot use the word "declare" when it's clearly a question. The lecturer declared the question?
Re: Is It Wrong To Cook & Wash Clothes For Your Wife? - Nigerian Lecturer Declares by TimT: 9:07pm On Jan 04
Lols... A man In love can do what some men considers abnormal...
A strong head husband can behave like a Hot small boy in the presence of his side chick....

(1) (Reply)

I Think Women Are Home Makers / Kiss Me For 500 Us Dollars / In Nigeria, Dating Apps Can Rake Million Of Naira, Says App Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.