Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza (2467 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Biglittlelois(f): 9:10pm On Jan 04
Seun:
Nobody has offered them a two state solution in decades. Netanyahu instigated the murder of a PM who wanted to offer it to them. And he was blamed for it, yet just 3 years later after a terrorist attack, they voted him in. Netanyahu has admitted that he is against the establishment of a Palestinian State. So it is disingenuous to suggest that it's the Palestinians who don't want it.

Both sides believe that the whole land belongs to them. Both sides would like to push the other side out. Israel wants to push Palestinians into neighbouring Arab countries. Palestinians want Jews to return to Europe and America "where they came from". This is not an issue of picking sides.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by plessis: 9:48pm On Jan 04
Moneyyyy09:
If you like create a thousand thread to condemn the killing it won't stop anything because this war will continue till thy kingdom come. But hopefully in the next 1000 years there would be peace but I doubt it.
Because the bible said Israelite would continuously be at war but they will always be winning.
Make una take note they never born your papa papa papa before this war started and think about how many war Israel don fight.
Why do you believe a book given to you by the same oppressors that raped and enslaved your mothers and ancestors?
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Gainman: 10:26pm On Jan 04
MrProlific95:
Israel is a country that have been looking for an excuse to nuke Gaza for long. The Hamas attack was just a perfect opportunity. I think the war will end if the Republicans emerge victorious in U.S Presidential elections. Rumor has it that The US is involved in almost every major conflict around the world.

Democrats are just warmonger's and they will continue to engineer the Gaza Israeli conflict
go back and get your fact. Republicans love war pass Democrat. Has Biden been involved in any war since he came to power like Trump and d two president Bush. U should know Trump have interest in Isreal than president Biden. If u hv been following the united state politics for like 39yrs now. U should know republicans are mostly Jews and are war monger than democrats.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by MrAgbako: 11:46pm On Jan 04
God1000:
This conflict has exposed a lot of things and people as well.

I also condemned what Hamas did on October 7th but the response from Israel which has killed over 22,000 Palestinians and the insensitive and sadistic comments from some christians everyday is more shocking

How do you justify such massive deaths, destruction and displacement of the entire population just because of few Hamas

People with conscience should not be bystanders to history

I discovered a lot of people now dislike me because of my stance on this war, but I don't care
hahahaha, at your age you still care about what other people think? Don't make me call u a weak man.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 10:14am On Jan 05
ElSudani:

I didn't get my information from Nairaland. A simple Google search will give you all the information you need on the subject.

Most information on Nairaland are even more credible than most information one can get in Google, especially when it involves Israel. We all know who owns Google by the way. Just because a lie has been repeatedly told doesn't change the fact that it's still a lie.

To the topic, the only Israeli PM who showed commitment to the 2SS was Yitzhak Rabin based on the 1993 Oslo Accord, and it was on that commitment that he got assassinated publicly by Yigal Amir, a jewish extremist in 1995.

The camp David Summit in the year 2000 came fairly close to creating a 2SS during Ehud Barak. It came crashing down when Barak warned the Americans that he could not accept giving the Palestinians more than a purely symbolic sovereignty over any part of East Jerusalem. In total, Israel demanded that Palestine's territory in East Jerusalem be reduced to eight sections including six small enclaves. Palestinians objected to the lack of sovereignty and to the right of Israel to keep Jewish neighbourhoods that it built over the Green Line in East Jerusalem.

The Israel also wanted to set up radar stations inside the Palestinian state, and be allowed to use its airspace. Israel also wanted the right to deploy troops on Palestinian territory in the event of an emergency, and the stationing of an international force in the Jordan Valley. Palestinian authorities would maintain control of border crossings under temporary Israeli observation. Israel would maintain a permanent security presence along the Palestinian-Jordanian border.

Israel also demanded that the Palestinian state be demilitarized with the exception of its paramilitary security forces, that it would not make alliances without Israeli approval or allow the introduction of foreign forces west of the Jordan River.

One of Israel's strongest demands was that Arafat declare the conflict over, and make no further demands. Israel also wanted water resources in the West Bank to be shared by both sides and remain under Israeli management. Israeli control of water resources in the new (almost) Palestinian state, along with de facto Israeli control over borders and the total demilitarisation of the Palestinian state basically guarantees that Palestine would be an Israeli state.

Robert Malley, part of the Clinton administration and present at the summit, wrote that Arafat was told that Israel would not only retain sovereignty over some Arab neighbourhoods of Jerusalem, but Haram Al Sharif too, and Arafat was also asked to accept a 9-to-1 ratio in land swaps.

Shlomo Ben-Ami, then Israel's Minister of Foreign Relations who participated in the talks stated on Democracy now in 2006 that "Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well." Who would not- if I may ask? You, maybe.

The Palestinians compromised quite a bit. They started by asking for a state based on pre 1967 borders. The Israelis rejected that so they asked for borders based on 1967. The Israelis also rejected that so they asked for complete control over the West Bank and Gaza. The Israelis rejected that. And the same Palestinians are unjustly accused by people like you of rejecting the 2SS.

These and more are all documented by even the Israeli media such as the Haretz and by many Israeli authors such as Uri Avnery, Dan Cohen, and Ilan Pappe, among others.

How some people try at-all-cost to be more Jews than the Jews themselves, baffles me.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by ElSudani: 12:29pm On Jan 05
FiftyFifty:

Most information on Nairaland are even more credible than most information one can get in Google, especially when it involves Israel. We all know who owns Google by the way. Just because a lie has been repeatedly told doesn't change the fact that it's still a lie.

To the topic, the only Israeli PM who showed commitment to the 2SS was Yitzhak Rabin based on the 1993 Oslo Accord, and it was on that commitment that he got assassinated publicly by Yigal Amir, a jewish extremist in 1995.

The camp David Summit in the year 2000 came fairly close to creating a 2SS during Ehud Barak. It came crashing down when Barak warned the Americans that he could not accept giving the Palestinians more than a purely symbolic sovereignty over any part of East Jerusalem. In total, Israel demanded that Palestine's territory in East Jerusalem be reduced to eight sections including six small enclaves. Palestinians objected to the lack of sovereignty and to the right of Israel to keep Jewish neighbourhoods that it built over the Green Line in East Jerusalem.

The Israel also wanted to set up radar stations inside the Palestinian state, and be allowed to use its airspace. Israel also wanted the right to deploy troops on Palestinian territory in the event of an emergency, and the stationing of an international force in the Jordan Valley. Palestinian authorities would maintain control of border crossings under temporary Israeli observation. Israel would maintain a permanent security presence along the Palestinian-Jordanian border.

Israel also demanded that the Palestinian state be demilitarized with the exception of its paramilitary security forces, that it would not make alliances without Israeli approval or allow the introduction of foreign forces west of the Jordan River.

One of Israel's strongest demands was that Arafat declare the conflict over, and make no further demands. Israel also wanted water resources in the West Bank to be shared by both sides and remain under Israeli management. Israeli control of water resources in the new (almost) Palestinian state, along with de facto Israeli control over borders and the total demilitarisation of the Palestinian state basically guarantees that Palestine would be an Israeli state.

Robert Malley, part of the Clinton administration and present at the summit, wrote that Arafat was told that Israel would not only retain sovereignty over some Arab neighbourhoods of Jerusalem, but Haram Al Sharif too, and Arafat was also asked to accept a 9-to-1 ratio in land swaps.

Shlomo Ben-Ami, then Israel's Minister of Foreign Relations who participated in the talks stated on Democracy now in 2006 that "Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well." Who would not- if I may ask? You, maybe.

The Palestinians compromised quite a bit. They started by asking for a state based on pre 1967 borders. The Israelis rejected that so they asked for borders based on 1967. The Israelis also rejected that so they asked for complete control over the West Bank and Gaza. The Israelis rejected that. And the same Palestinians are unjustly accused by people like you of rejecting the 2SS.

These and more are all documented by even the Israeli media such as the Haretz and by many Israeli authors such as Uri Avnery, Dan Cohen, and Ilan Pappe, among others.

How some people try at-all-cost to be more Jews than the Jews themselves, baffles me.

You've written a whole bunch of nonsensical stuff which is unrelated to what I said about the UN resolution in 1947 which could have created two states in Palestine.
Here it is; educate yourself and there are tons of information on the subject. I didn't make any of it up.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2023/11/19/israel-palestine-a-short-history-of-the-two-state-solution_6269446_4.html

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Isadansuki101: 1:01pm On Jan 05
At this point I don't care what happen in the middle east between Israel and Palestine. Both countries and people, plus other Caucasians sees we blacks as less human, though, they aren't wrong sha because we blacks sees ourselves as less human due to our inherent slavery mentality.

Everyday, Nigerians are being killed in Different Part of the Country, yet it means practically nothing to us but because it is Israel/Palestine, we are killing ourselves, why not place that emphasis on the recent killing in Plateau and bombing in Kaduna?

It is time for the black to wake and think.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by jude79(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05
Roger3D:
Israelis are land grabbers and proponents of Apartheid. They should hand over the land they stole back to it's rightful owners

Shut up, concentrate on massacres on lands in your domain, being stolen in nigeria's middle belt and Southwest using a form of ethnic cleansing and religious war.

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Minime10(f): 2:25pm On Jan 05
Seun, this ya thoughts go dey needful for Yobe State more than it will ever be needed in Gaza/Israel. Boko Haram is reported to have just slaughtered a Pastor, and 13 other people in a Community in Geidam Council Area & burnt down Churches, houses & cars there today Friday 5/01/2024😏
Your real thoughts suppose go to Yobe State, while you are expected to drop this ya hypocritical thoughts about Gaza

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05
ElSudani:

You've written a whole bunch of nonsensical stuff which is unrelated to what I said about the UN resolution in 1947 which could have created two states in Palestine.
Here it is; educate yourself and there are tons of information on the subject. I didn't make any of it up.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2023/11/19/israel-palestine-a-short-history-of-the-two-state-solution_6269446_4.html

Lol. I thought you're brilliant even if not intelligent enough to know that the devil in every deal lies in the details. Sadly I'm wrong. What you posted reiterated what every right-thinking person is saying, that the 2SS proposals have always been unfair to the Palestinian people. The Jewish tiny population most of whom migrated and settled there only recently was given "55 percent of Palestine." Then the "dispossession of the majority indigenous population (Palestinians) in favour of the recently settled Jewish migrants..." This is from the article you posted. Did you now see where the "devil" is or it's stil beyond your comprehension?
Let me ask you this, if I come to your village where your ancestors have lived all their lives throughout history and tell you that someone has written somewhere that god (whoever that is) has promised me your home centuries ago, what will be your reaction? I hope this easy-to-grasp analogy is also not beyond your comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by ElSudani: 3:44pm On Jan 05
FiftyFifty:

Lol. I thought you're brilliant even if not intelligent enough to know that the devil in every deal lies in the details. Sadly I'm wrong. What you posted reiterated what every right-thinking person is saying, that the 2SS proposals have always been unfair to the Palestinian people. The Jewish tiny population most of whom migrated and settled there only recently was given "55 percent of Palestine." Then the "dispossession of the majority indigenous population (Palestinians) in favour of the recently settled Jewish migrants..." This is from the article you posted. Did you now see where the "devil" is or it's stil beyond your comprehension?
Let me ask you this, if I come to your village where your ancestors have lived all their lives throughout history and tell you that someone has written somewhere that god (whoever that is) has promised me your home centuries ago, what will be your reaction? I hope this easy-to-grasp analogy is also not beyond your comprehension.

Look at the current map again and tell us if in hindsight the Palestinians should not have taken the opportunity to have their own state and then fight from a position of power rather than to forever be at the mercy of Israel.
My initial post was not for or against Israel, I have no horse in the race. I was just stating the facts which you immediately attacked as something being peddled on Nairaland.
I then provided you with more facts, now you are hurling insults.
Let's put this to rest, at least you learned something you did not know before.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by eepeepook: 3:54pm On Jan 05
This one is playing with fire once again. I know very well it was why the forum went on a three-day break.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by kkins25(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05
FiftyFifty:

The Jewish tiny population most of whom migrated and settled there only recently was given "55 percent of Palestine."

I wonder what happened to the indigenous Jews..

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by kkins25(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05
Palestinian Perspectives: From the Palestinian perspective, there are concerns about issues such as the right of return for refugees, the status of East Jerusalem as a potential capital for a Palestinian state, and the impact of Israeli settlements on the viability of a future Palestinian state.

Israeli Perspectives: Israelis often cite security concerns, historical ties, and the need for defensible borders as reasons for their positions in negotiations. Some also question the unity and legitimacy of Palestinian leadership.

ChatGPT.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by ElSudani: 4:18pm On Jan 05
kkins25:

They left over two thousand of years ago. By the time Israel was established over 70% of the population of Palestine were Arabs.
This is the grouse of the Arabs. But sometimes you have to be pragmatic in dealing with issues, especially one on which your very survival is hinged.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by kkins25(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05
ElSudani:

They left over two thousand of years ago. By the time Israel was established over 70% of the population of Palestine were Arabs.
This is the grouse of the Arabs. But sometimes you have to be pragmatic in dealing with issues, especially one on which your very survival is hinged.

You're right. They certainly left the earth. Unfortunately, they are resting on the Bossoms of Abraham, blessing YHWH for empowering the Jews to reclaim the holy land.

My memory juggles and takes me back to the time my mom would have me read Psalms 24 and 23 around the house. Let us accept it as the WILL of Allah, for it is written,

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

Don't you agree, Elsudani, that the lord could make such a verdict---allow the Jews dwell on the "promised land"?

Plus, it is also written,

"23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

As you can see, ElSudani, the Lord fulfills his promise, allowing the Jews to capture the Air, Water, and resources. Now, the cup of the Jew runneth over and the goodness and mercy of the Lord follows them all the days of their life.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by ElSudani: 4:53pm On Jan 05
kkins25:

You're right. They certainly left the earth. Unfortunately, they are resting on the Bossoms of Abraham, blessing YHWH for empowering the Jews to reclaim the holy land.

My memory juggles and takes me back to the time my mom would have me read Psalms 24 and 23 around the house. Let us accept it as the WILL of Allah, for it is written,

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

Don't you agree, Elsudani, that the lord could make such a verdict---allow the Jews dwell on the "promised land"?

Plus, it is also written,

"23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

As you can see, ElSudani, the Lord fulfills his promise, allowing the Jews to capture the Air, Water, and resources. Now, the cup of the Jew runneth over and the goodness and mercy of the Lord follows them all the days of their life.

My friend, this is not a matter of religion. Slave owners even used the Bible to justify the enslavement of black people.
Slavery cannot be the wish of a loving and forgiving God when the same God created you black.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05
kkins25:

"Most of whom..." ought to have answered your question. Most is not all...

3 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05
ElSudani:

Look at the current map again and tell us if in hindsight the Palestinians should not have taken the opportunity to have their own state and then fight from a position of power rather than to forever be at the mercy of Israel.
My initial post was not for or against Israel, I have no horse in the race. I was just stating the facts which you immediately attacked as something being peddled on Nairaland.
I then provided you with more facts, now you are hurling insults.
Let's put this to rest, at least you learned something you did not know before.

You accused me of writing "a whole bunch of nonsensical stuff" and you're now also accusing me of insulting you... I've indeed learned something, that some people can be funny.

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Roger3D(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05
The only way peace will reign in Palestine is for the Jews to give back the land they've stolen. I don't subscribe to the Bullshit religious talk about how they're ancestors were there 2000 years ago nonsense. They came from Europe 70 years ago and stole land. It should be returned. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by kkins25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05
FiftyFifty:

"Most of whom..." ought to have answered your question. Most is not all...

So, most of a nation, immigrants right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by epainos: 2:54am On Jan 06
Everyone has his opinion on this issue. As for me, I care less. I am focused on the people living in Nigeria. Does Israel or Palestine care about what Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria? Let them solve their issues while we solve ours too. Everyone for himself.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by ElSudani: 6:34pm On Jan 06
FiftyFifty:

You accused me of writing "a whole bunch of nonsensical stuff" and you're now also accusing me of insulting you... I've indeed learned something, that some people can be funny.

You were denying what is basically an historical fact, calling it a lie being peddled on Nairaland! That is absolutely nonsensical.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by kb83(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06
Israel is becoming what they are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Adaisback(f): 8:04pm On Jan 06
Seun! Seun ! Seun ! How many times did I call you? 3 ba? Oya, hold your ears and listen .

Leave the Israelites alone you nor dey hear. Leave them and their God alone . Go to the book of Amos and read about what is happening today.

God promised to punish the Israelites coz of their sins and homosexual lifestyles that was why he allowed Gazans to get to them so badly in the first place. In that same book of Amos, the same God also promised to deal with the Gazans ( specifically mentioned ) for killing and beheading the Israelites.

So you see, I will advise that you leave this matter jeje like me and face Naija and our problems coz if the God of Israel should dare remember you, he go squeeze you and nairaland like orange ni o.

No other God can dare him o. Not Amadioha , not Allah, not the gods of Egypt and not Shiva of India , infact have you ever heard that there is a god that dare the God of Israel? The ten ancient gods of Egypt will tell you better.

Seun, Biko a word is enough for the wise. I love you, your family and everything about you including nairaland and will not want anything to happen to you. Dalu!
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jan 06
Adaisback:
Leave the Israelites alone you nor dey hear. Leave them and their God alone . Go to the book of Amos and read about what is happening today.
God promised to punish the Israelites coz of their sins and homosexual lifestyles that was why he allowed Gazans to get to them so badly in the first place. In that same book of Amos, the same God also promised to deal with the Gazans ( specifically mentioned ) for killing and beheading the Israelites. So you see, I will advise that you leave this matter jeje like me and face Naija and our problems coz if the God of Israel should dare remember you, he go squeeze you and nairaland like orange ni o. No other God can dare him o. Not Amadioha , not Allah, not the gods of Egypt and not Shiva of India , infact have you ever heard that there is a god that dare the God of Israel? The ten ancient gods of Egypt will tell you better. Seun, Biko a word is enough for the wise. I love you, your family and everything about you including nairaland and will not want anything to happen to you. Dalu!
What is instead described in the book of Amos are events that later took place around 720 BC - 700BC when God, using the Assyrians as His arrow, destroyed His nation of Israel for their many sins against HIm. Yes, God destroyed the Nation of Israel that He constituted in the Land of Canaan over 2680 years ago. The nation called Israel that exists today has nothing to do with the Nation that God promised He would destroy in the book of Amos— God's Israel was destroyed less than 50 years after the prophecy was given. undecided

So, please, learn to leave Scripure out of these things you lot don't understand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by cola: 10:32pm On Jan 06
Hopefully, sometime in the future, some blacks from Haiti, Cuba, Guyana, America, etc find the support of some superpower to establish a state for themselves in their 'original' land in Africa. The superpower will do anything to see them migrate because it is 'tired of their drugs and crimes '.

Hopefully they choose fertile areas of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Anambra and Abia and push the current inhabitants to bakassi or somewhere by power of force... bulldozing your homes and taking your lands and waters. The supporting superpower would do anything to ensure the new 'black nation' stands, because if it doesn't stand, the 'balcks' would be coming back with their 'drugs and crimes'.

Hopefully some people in other parts of the world label you terrorists for resisting people coming back to their roots, and who knows, they might also find some old scriptural text to justify your expulsion and killing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by cola: 8:32am On Jan 07
kb83:
Israel is becoming what they are fighting.

Hmm...

BTW, what's it fighting?
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 10:24am On Jan 07
ElSudani:

You were denying what is basically an historical fact, calling it a lie being peddled on Nairaland! That is absolutely nonsensical.

I was only challenging the miscontrued facts- the repeatedly told lies that the Palestinians have rejected the 2SS many times, and stopping there. The devil in every deal is in the details. Why would the Palestinians aggree to accept a country without having control over its air space, sea, water resources, border, a country that will not have its army? Who will accept a country that can only establish a bilateral relations with another country subject to the approval of a third country (Israel)? Not to even mention the percentage of the land given. Come on dude! You can't be more pro-israel than its then Foreign Affairs minister Shilome ben-Ali who said that the Palestinians have only done what everyone would do. He would have said except you- maybe. Anyone who thinks this is nonsensical then I'm afraid he should have his head properly examined.
Re: Thoughts On Israel, Palestine, & Gaza by Vado(m): 11:25am On Jan 07
God1000:
This conflict has exposed a lot of things and people as well.

I also condemned what Hamas did on October 7th but the response from Israel which has killed over 22,000 Palestinians and the insensitive and sadistic comments from some christians everyday is more shocking

How do you justify such massive deaths, destruction and displacement of the entire population just because of few Hamas

People with conscience should not be bystanders to history

I discovered a lot of people now dislike me because of my stance on this war, but I don't care

If you think the world you live in today and the peace relatively enjoyed was achieved by mere conversations and logic, then you don't know the reality of the universe you are in. The Israelis have done all those things you feel are possibly way out in history and they have paid heavily for their lack of proactiveness. They even gave these people like 90% of Palestine then and joint control of Jerusalem, the Muslim world refused. All the sanctimonious countries telling Israel how to act and not to act are nothing but hypocrites. Turkey is a relic of Ottoman horrific conquests, Arab nations exterminated Jews off Arabia since Muhammad was here if not Jews were all over including indigenous Jewish tribes in Mecca, ask yourself where they are today. Self preservation isn't a joke man and Jews in 2024 will give anything to ensure that.

You can't go into someone's home, slaughter the entire family in a most horrific manner then complain about proportional response. It's a daft analogical expectation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Of Southwest China - Chengdu / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.