Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man (33125 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by bigman001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!

grin
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by chaiks: 12:47pm On Jan 05
Carry gun go meet who ?
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05
I no talk am .. see them Agbadorians very soon na burn dem go Dey burn una bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by UptownVibes(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05
Carry d gun go meet those who supported this wickedness called government o... Leave the innocent ones alone ..

2 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by abba190: 12:48pm On Jan 05
even the people u wan rob no get shi shi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Lovestrong(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
Na this type de kill the provider then kidnap the beneficiary. grin
I dey Tel u.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by anonymous1759(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05
emnite:
Carry gun abeg my brother because you follow vote for this clueless government

How do you know who he voted for ? OBIDIENTs are retard humans always full of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Peacfulmindset: 12:54pm On Jan 05
Kirikiri is always open to welcome him
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Felaincarnated: 12:54pm On Jan 05
Badt guy😁
oldguyman:
Instead of taking guns, why not start bombing.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Fatbam005: 12:54pm On Jan 05
Ur mate dey prison. Proceed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by judedwriter(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05
Navigate your anger in a more productive way....

Become a boxer or wrestler grin
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by ayokellany: 12:55pm On Jan 05
But he sound like Igbo now,
Hunger wan finish his foolish head.
This one fit de among those that come online to claim billionaire.

emnite:
Carry gun abeg my brother because you follow vote for this clueless government
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by HimName: 12:56pm On Jan 05
Sadly, d same pple wey dey manage life like am nai e go dey use gun dey terrorise.

Shey u wan go rub senator, governor or president with heavy security presence?

Mumu man!
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by ayokellany: 12:56pm On Jan 05
So long he carry the gun n go back to his ipob region no wahala

ruggedboych:
if you are carrying it to aso rock, you have my full support, but if you are carrying it to torment innocent good citizens who never voted for dingbat drug lord, may thunder scatter you even before you receive the gun
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Felaincarnated: 12:57pm On Jan 05
Who did u vote for? AGBADORIANS are hungry bastard humans always full of aggression
anonymous1759:

How do you know who he voted for ? OBIDIENTs are retard humans always full of bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Felaincarnated: 12:59pm On Jan 05
Everytime rape. Are u a victim?
Jennyclay:
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Enemyofpeace: 12:59pm On Jan 05
To be forwarned is to be for armed. Prettygirl200 please take note

The reason I usually sing in the bathroom is to avoid" sorry I didn't know u were inside" after they've see everything 😂😂
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by franchasofficia: 1:00pm On Jan 05
Ronu miscreants, is this how you people planned to teach Omo ïgbo lesson after voting in a known criminal druggie that stole Lagos state dry for 23 years?

Ebi pa wa jati jati shocked

2 Likes

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by jerryok(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05
Someone is asking him to carry gun because he voted. If he carries the gun who will he use it on? Govt or masses?
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by franchasofficia: 1:04pm On Jan 05
ayokellany:
But he sound like Igbo now,
Hunger wan finish his foolish head.
This one fit de among those that come online to claim billionaire.

Una don de deny una fellow Ronu miscreant sharp sharp cheesy

Ebi pa wa people shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by GloriousGbola: 1:04pm On Jan 05
Angelfrost:
Well, except you are going after the wealth of Politicians and the very rich idiots you voted into office, then better go hustle harder or take a swim in that watery grave called Lagoon.

Cos it's ridiculously stupid to take all that risk for chicken feed your fellow citizens are managing.

Very soon, armed robbers will come out and protest that they aren't getting enough funds from those they rob. tongue

Even flies don lean finish.

One of the benefits of the way our society is now is reduced cash. It is only kidnappers that demand cash. It is only some traders and pos guys who keep viable amounts of cash on hand.

Only other option is the so called transfer theft which can easily be traced.

The people who actually do robberies with guns today - unscrupulous spare parts dealers looking for cars to strip
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05
This is old though. I watched this video during the era of the hardship distributor, Buhari.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05
GloriousGbola:

One of the benefits of the way our society is now is reduced cash. It is only kidnappers that demand cash. It is only some traders and pos guys who keep viable amounts of cash on hand.

Only other option is the so called transfer theft which can easily be traced.

That's it... Once banks severely limit and diminish daily withdrawals as well as putting a cap on monthly withdrawals, kidnappers might have to move on to other businesses.

Now, you can't even stop and rob people on the road and make them part with valuables, cos most people nor hold again.

Internet fraud is getting more difficult now due to people becoming more wary and overprotective of their little savings.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by ayokellany: 1:08pm On Jan 05
Those that shouted Ebi pa wa na English Dem take talk am ?

Which millionaire from Lagos will you wretched lot be breaking down their gate over 2 cups of rice when they come visiting from Lagos.

franchasofficia:
Una don de deny una fellow Ronu miscreant sharp sharp cheesy

Ebi pa wa people shocked
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by uba1991: 1:09pm On Jan 05
If to say na Igbo man said this, these urchins for don de call for his arrest.

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by franchasofficia: 1:10pm On Jan 05
ayokellany:
Those that shouted Ebi pa wa na English Dem take talk am ?

Which millionaire from Lagos will you wretched lot be breaking down their gate over 2 cups of rice when they come visiting from Lagos.

Bia nwokem which side u de self?

Are you for Ronu miscreants abi Obidient fifulu? cos Ayam confused shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05
urchincs will say tinubu is working. What a disaster

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Omoluabi16(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05
Carry gun against who? Your fellow citizens who are also working their *** off to earn a living? Idiiot. Carry that gun make we catch you give you jungle justice. Rubbish!
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by uba1991: 1:13pm On Jan 05
phr0nesis:
Mowe to VI, with leg

How?
that is what Tinubu want.

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by begge: 1:13pm On Jan 05
Abeg if you carry gun, please point the gun to agbado house

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by rummmy: 1:13pm On Jan 05
Everyone is hungry oooo broda unless you met politicians..
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Lovestrong(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05
oldguyman:
Instead of taking guns, why not start bombing.
lolz! Zero joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Running Away From Mob Climbs Electricity Pole, Then This Happened / Journalist, Maxwell Nashan Murdered In Adamawa Days To His Wedding (Photo) / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.