Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man (33098 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Every Driver Enroute Lagos Ore Benin Expressway Should Carry Gun / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by one4GOD(f): 4:35pm On Jan 05
officialwdhtv:
"If change no dey in 2months, i go start to carry gun" - says Man

Times are hard but pls say no to crime.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A7JbHHCrc8
still checking to find where rail track is in VI.....
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by IkeAbuja: 5:07pm On Jan 05
Carrying gun to start robbing I don't have problem with it but please rob from the politician and leave the poor to suffer in peace
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Scholarforlife: 5:10pm On Jan 05
The man's statement is a metaphor for level of hardship an average Nigerian is undergoing. What you see him display is called frustration. The lots of criminals you see today are nothing but a victim of circumstance.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Metrofox(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05
TMHL:
Isn't this video from way back, probably GEJ's tenure set?

Mumu even begging on nairaland was not popular doing gej. It was nationalized under apc tenure grin
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by delishpot: 5:35pm On Jan 05
If he carry that gun face those denying him of basic necessities ie governor's, corrupt polithiefcians etc I will hail him. But if he carry gun face fellow struggling citizens then may he fall violently on his first attempt. I am tired of these wicked souls using stupid excuses to increase the pain and suffering of the poor and struggling citizens.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Exceed15: 5:40pm On Jan 05
I understand your frustration. But if you must carry gun target the politicians wey dey una money.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by ibinaboonline: 6:43pm On Jan 05
Why is everybody accusing everybody of voting Tinubu? I thought never won but rigged his way into power. I think if we can't keep our story straight we never knew what we were talking about.
Jennyclay:
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!

1 Like

Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by oldguyman: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Efcc pared him for what?

Hndrrxxx:
later when EFCC parade him na una go still tell am instead of bombing, why not do nothing and wait for the government. Humans!!
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05
oldguyman:
Efcc pared him for what?

if he starts bombing like you are advising him to dumbo
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Downey(f): 7:42pm On Jan 05
emnite:
Carry gun abeg my brother because you follow vote for this clueless government

Can you see...even your obi won't have anything to change
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05
Emeskhalifa:
The irony of it is, he will carry gun to face those who brought this pain upon the masses but to go and face people who are victims of bad governance

If he carries gun may he be killed on his first operation.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by goggle48: 9:28pm On Jan 05
I like this man,same with me soon the country will learn in a hard way.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Maxodus(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
If only peiple knew who their real enemies are. He should go rob the leaders I hope
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by karmaolu1(m): 9:44am On Jan 06
trash
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Ibeden1(m): 11:47am On Jan 06
Who you dey threaten? Wetin you see you manage am.
Others are looking for legit hustle, you dey threaten you self.
We go read your story for nairaland. sad
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by CDCEO001: 12:34pm On Jan 06
Jennyclay:
Go and carry gun naw!! Afterall that’s what you Nigerian men are good at… to carry gun, kill and rape undecided. Shior!!

You people voted in calamity and you want the calamity government to give you good life. Mtcheww!!

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. You voted in calamity, you get calamity!!
Shebi your papa, brothers or husband are men too. Them the rape and kill with gun?
Stop talking rubbish.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Rexymania(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06
Na fruad bobo dey talk about

Unclebayo:
make e kuku scatter everything instead of just one shot 😂
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by DabuIIIT: 4:48pm On Jan 06
Goodnewsforlife:
so what if he voted obi?
you are a real baale atole..is obi the one in power?
Only God knows the size of your brain grin

I guess people who voted obi are now chilling in paradise or they are being paid millions of dollars per month so they don’t feel d hardship
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by descarado: 7:43am On Jan 08
Mindlog:
The handouts he collected during the elections don finishangry angry
If what he collected during electioneering just finished, then permit me to say he was paid handsomely. He refused to invest.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by patorial(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:

That means u are new here.

She has always been a misandrist and a terrible one at that.

I have been in nairaland since 2014 and I can tell a female energy when I see one.

That guy has been consistent.
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by tammie24: 10:34am On Jan 18
Thundafireseun:
Lol …. Ode You wan carry gun go meet who never chop too ….

You might end up parting with some of your cash

Don’t be deceived by what you see online… E no easy ooo for majority of Nigerian’s
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by Caleb15(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20
Omololupromise:
Just let me know your location make I leave the area 4 you

That one loud oh! LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.