Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! (1560 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Serendipity2023: 3:49pm On Jan 04
Osino buy fish?

We will buy everything and ask for more to buy.

And even cook it sef.

Personally, I have done that several times.

We will travel 50km just to get chicken suya simply because she likes the taste of that particular outlet.

We will stay awake and chase mosquitoes so she will have a sound quiet sleep.

All these will be done by a man who is happy at home.

A man whose woman has shown undiluted loyalty and submission.

Making her happy becomes your job and makes you happy as well.

A woman's charm lies in her feminity. Not toxicity. Indeed not in rebellion.

Learn or perish!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Felimax(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04
Present sir! You can call me names i nor send.
The one i love most is when she is pregnant and cannot be doing all the spitting up and down in the market so she will have me to go do the shopping. Na that time i dey know say women dey crush die! Like crushing on a married dude! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Bluezy13(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04
...if she is humble and submissive.
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04
These things arent supposed to be big deals and i care less about small things like this

I have greater problem with men who think they are the best for being errand boys to their wives

Most guys here wont agree to be same, it doesnt make them less a man

Live and Let Live abeg, In the end, Life has no manual and the "Only Way" doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Wawelexy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04
Normally, women are weaker vessel and are to be pampered but the moments they start seeing themselves as independent and all that feminists sh*t, no man should consider this advice... This is not about redpilling/simping.... Be caring to only a submissive woman

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Little21: 5:12pm On Jan 04
So buying some foodstuffs on your way home from work, is now a big task?

When she is the one that's gonna cook it and you are gonna eat it together.
Just what are you thinking?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Namaster: 5:40pm On Jan 04
This is The Truth.

A submissive and positively feminine woman would get the best out of her man.

Fact is men want to pamper their women. They want to treat them like queens and give them everything they can afford. Being responsible fulfills a man.

The need to be responsible is the curse of men.

It's so bad that men STILL do all these things for nasty and disgusting women.

But the real problem is that when a woman gets treated like a queen by her man, she starts to believe she's a queen. Thus, she DESERVES more.

Even a submissive woman would start acting out when her husband starts behaving like an errand boy.

It's inevitable.

Best thing to do is to "Push and Pull".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by JONSYN7154: 6:34pm On Jan 04
WHEN A WOMAN IS SUBMISSIVE SHE CONTROL HER HUSBAND UNKNOWINGLY AND THE HUSBAND BECOME SUBMISSIVE UNKNOWINGLY TOO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by ikeno(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04
What the big deal there if my wife tells me to get foodstuff while on my way from work. If she's pregnant you no go run errands for her.always forming a mountain out of a mole.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Serendipity2023: 3:11am On Jan 05
ikeno:
What the big deal there if my wife tells me to get foodstuff while on my way from work. If she's pregnant you no go run errands for her.always forming a mountain out of a mole.

we do it always if she is loyal

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Serendipity2023: 5:06am On Jan 13
Namaster:
This is The Truth.

Fact is men want to pamper their women. They want to treat them like queens and give them everything they can afford. Being responsible fulfills a man.

But the real problem is that when a woman gets treated like a queen by her man, she starts to believe she's a queen. Thus, she DESERVES more.

Even a submissive woman would start acting out when her husband starts behaving like an errand boy.

It's inevitable.

have some points.
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by eazzzy1(m): 8:50am On Jan 13
I don’t like errands. I don’t send people on errands, I don’t want anyone to send me on errands. My girlfriend could be coming out of the bedroom, while I’m walking in to go get something. She finds it surprising that I wouldn’t just ask her to get it. That’s not my style.

If I have to eat fish and plantain, I will make plans to go to the store to buy fish and plantain. If I’m hungry and she’s not cooking, I will go make us something, not ask her to go cook. I don’t inconvenience people, I don’t like to be inconvenienced.

I didn’t become an adult to be sent on errands or told to do chores against my will.

4 Likes

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by RomanceMoney(m): 9:58am On Jan 13
Serendipity2023:

Osino buy fish?

And even cook it sef.

We will travel 50km just to get chicken suya simply because she likes the taste of that particular outlet.

Learn or perish!

You Have Written It All.

Thank God - I Married A Woman Who Understands And Practices The Meaning of "Submissiveness" .

In Today's World of Women Folly, I can only advise that Men Should Search For Women With Mutual Respect For Other Human Beings.

That's How To Find A Great Woman To Marry!

If She Doesn't Respect People, She Cannot Respect You in Marriage. She Could Only Pretend To Love And Respect You When You Haven't Married Her Yet.... But, The Game Changer is Knowing That She Respects Other People Younger And Older Than Her (Rich or Poor).
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by GreatAchiever1: 10:04am On Jan 13
JONSYN7154:
WHEN A WOMAN IS SUBMISSIVE SHE CONTROL UNDERSTANDS HER HUSBAND UNKNOWINGLY AND THE HUSBAND BECOMES SUBMISSIVE MORE LOVING UNKNOWINGLY TOO.

There. Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by pussyphilia(m): 10:09am On Jan 13
Some of us men want to be submissive to our dominant wives.

That's how it should naturally be
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13
All these irrelevant post.
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by TimiRume(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13
I remember when nairaland was filled with feminine females, toxic masculinity chased them all away.

I really want to believe the op but my instinct tells me most men will tend to abuse submissive women, that's why we have feminism today. wink

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by GreatAchiever1: 5:05pm On Jan 13
TimiRume:
I remember when nairaland was filled with feminine females, toxic masculinity chased them all away.

I really want to believe the op but my instinct tells me most men will tend to abuse submissive women, that's why we have feminism today. wink

I disagree with the bolded because probably that is what feminism wants you to believe.

When dating your spouse, you ought to notice his character if he has the potential to be an abuser, that's why in ancient times, males(usually fathers) were involved in the courting process to help notice character flaws.

There is no man who had the intention of building a family with a homely submissive wife later turn around to abuse her, except if she is cantankerous.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:33pm On Jan 13
TimiRume:

There is nothing like toxic masculinity, no masculinity is toxic.

Go and tell a lion in the wild he isn't the one to eat first because he is not the one that killed the prey but the lionesses. Females will never term feminity toxic but would term masculinity toxic in order to massage their egos.

Every man is different, some portray a certain traits different from others meaning there is no two person with same exact traits and personality. Inorder words masculinity becomes toxic when males exudes masculinity that females don't Ike isn't it, that's not how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Spagi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13
We gay are born to stay
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Karlifate: 9:22am On Jan 14
TimiRume:

@ bolded is leading you astray. sad
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16
The only condition under which I will act as a houseboy to a woman is if her toto is very tight grin
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by youngreva(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16
Namaster:
This is The Truth.

It's inevitable.

All this on top relationship na to stay single
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by Sammy101111(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16
If she is submissive and she makes home sweet for me to be in with her every hours Dam I can’t lie what else am I looking for I will even cook for her is she’s tired I will do anything to give her comfort because she submit all are time and care to me
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by akwesenana: 10:34am On Jan 17
Serendipity2023:

Osino buy fish?

And even cook it sef.

Learn or perish!
Are you the one?
The notorious boobs lover?
Re: Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! by tunize(m): 10:59am On Jan 17
Why not
If she get orientation no shaking but if she lacks it I won’t

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love / Juicy Office Gossip / Before You Marry That Chic,dude Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.