Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors? (14908 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors? by omoredia: 10:45am On Jan 06
BennyDGreat:

For you to ask such a question shows the kind of person you are.

There's one thing you must never do in this life.
Never attempt to throw derogatory words at elders whether you agree with them or not. It so sad reading your post because it shows how you were raised....it's a no no bro

Useless elders that have ruined the future for their children abi? U must be crazy indeed. Is age anything u work for? Thats why the only achievements many useless nigerians can show is their old age. Even fools grow old
Re: Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors? by Divinerace(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06
BinamRex:

My brother, it happens to me a lot. And the funny thing is that I'm not even religious. I can't even bring girls home anymore because my neighbours will be disappointed that pastor is womanizing. Mehn, I am tired.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors? by noblechoco(f): 1:19am On Jan 07
lilvicky68:
Maybe you dress like a pastor or you always say God bless you to people

God bless you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Most Hated Household Chore? / 10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy / What Do You Do When You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.