Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? (2095 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 04
Guys, why are you afraid of sleeping in your babe's house?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04
cool
Cuz in most cases,it doesn't end well....

I remember a time I visited my ex banny...Then It was getting dark already and the unfortunate part was that it started raining.......She began to pressurize me to spend the night at her place....omoh,na once I tell her boldly say even if the rain stop for mid night,I go enter road go my house undecided. A banny who was working in a hotel at that time and I knew how many guys she was probably lashing behind my back at that time. I didn't only run,I also RAN cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by caesymore(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04
Boom Dig_It!!!

If you no be major share holder for a Babe life, its very risky to try that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04
labake1:

Why da fvck will I want to sleep in my babes apartment?! angry

If there will be any sleep over, it will be in a place where I have control.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04
because in most cases, It never Ends well. sad

Most of our Naija Ladies have Ex Boyfriends, Sugar daddies, Secret Admirers,etc
And any of these Men can Burst in the Apartment and give you Problems. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:13pm On Jan 04
A lion doesn't encroach in another's territory without been annihilated but a lioness can.

Most of the times those female houses are not been paid by the females but the males behind the scenes,if you must go to anothers territory be ready to fight for dominance. No guy would want to do this without having a ballistic missile stocked and loaded in his missile silos.

The moment you take responsibility for yourself and pay all your bills, no person will lay claims to your territory. Until then men will always give you a 1km distance rather then detonate a 50 Mega Ton Satan II missile. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Starboytwo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04
Mosquitoes Wan kill me for chinenye house.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Qatar2022: 8:27pm On Jan 04
labake1:
It's not proper in every area you look at it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by TimT: 8:42pm On Jan 04
The babe should come over to the guy's place to pass the night....
But since most Nigerian people (guys Nd girls) don't trust their self and cheat and double date a lot, one party will disagree, the other party will concede....

But I see nothing wrong if spending the night in the house of someone who you claim to love...

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by judatech: 8:58pm On Jan 04
The story long...
I no advise anyone to try it o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Ballzproblem2: 9:03pm On Jan 04
make the real owner no come jam personcheesy

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by ikeno(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04
Naija babes are unpredictable she can wake you up in the middle of the night telling to come and start going her dad is coming (sugar dad)

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04
A house she got via contributive effort. What if the owner of the mattress decides to make use of his property with her. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by ogashman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04
I do it every time I visist my woman because we stay apart. If she can sleep over at mine, why not, if not?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Kingray10: 10:12pm On Jan 04
Baba visit and go, don't sleep there oo.
No say I no tell you

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 10:48am On Jan 05
Starboytwo:
Mosquitoes Wan kill me for chinenye house.

Next time, buy mosquito net and mosquito repellent along

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 10:49am On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
A house she got via contributive effort. What if the owner of the mattress decides to make use of his property with her. grin

Naija men and insecurities

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Nicepoker(m): 11:53am On Jan 05
labake1:

Naija men and insecurities
Far better than reading how two men killed themselves because of a wooman. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by brain54(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05
Na so one guy dat year take sleep under bed...

Dude when go visit him babe for uniport.

The real boyfriend show... Cultists matter.

Dude enter under bed.

He say they run him babe on top him head that night and he no fit do anything. Him too na strong man o. lipsrsealed

Boys laugh am that year... He nearly cry.

I do am one time Sha I can't lie. With one shorty for Auchi Polytechnic that year wey I go visit from Lagos o.

I sleep with only one eyes closed that night.

I dey hear wey even her hostel mates dey talk for background say I get mind.

I get mind mumu that year Sha...!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07
Nicepoker:
Far better than reading how two men killed themselves because of a wooman. grin

Nawa
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07
I dey sleep steady.No big deal.I mount well,anywhere I dey.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Enny2013(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07
Things I read on Nairaland!

Y won't u sleep at ur babe's house when u ar both responsible fellows? What's d big deal?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 08
Aaaaarghmed:
I dey sleep steady.No big deal.I mount well,anywhere I dey.

Correct guy
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by AmancalledGod: 6:26pm On Jan 08
The story never ends well, know this and know peace
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by stacyadams: 12:50am On Jan 09
The last time I go my guy ex babe house,one night,one nigga come knock around 11pm babe say make I no talk,nigga knock finish go

Me colect my own share bounce
Ever since then I believed in the true words of mosdii..

Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by seanery: 2:32am On Jan 09
Dont try it
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by imagrg(m): 4:33am On Jan 09
For the safety of your preek, just fvck toto and go sleep elsewhere the reason being that in this period when everyone is going desperate, you could have your preek chopped off at night for ritual purpose oh. shocked
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by rickleye: 4:46am On Jan 09
labake1:

Familiarity. There are something things I need in order to be comfortable to sleep.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by Fiscus105(m): 5:13am On Jan 09
Enny2013:
Things I read on Nairaland!

Y won't u sleep at ur babe's house when u ar both responsible fellows? What's d big deal?

Check ur comment, you put the word responsible, how many girls out there are responsible? For majority, it's one man that paid for house rent and as a guy who values his life, he needs to be extra vigilant.

Man jealous than Woman o, some men can kill fellow man if he catches him sleeping in house he rents for his woman o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? by labake1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11
rickleye:

Familiarity. There are something things I need in order to be comfortable to sleep.

Take it along

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You Are In Love? / Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? / When Does the Law Of Karma Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.