Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Do You Know When You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You Are In Love? (2094 Views)

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Tioluwa(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2006
pls, to reply tell me your age range and for how long you have been in love with the person whether male or female.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 2:07am On Apr 03, 2006
Depends on what you mean. Mutual love? I'm not sure. There's this Nepalese girl I'm interested in. We talk to each other, smile etc but I'm not sure she's interested in me. I should say I am -- does that qualify as love?
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Seun(m): 2:12am On Apr 03, 2006
What do you want from the Nepalese girl?
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2006
Just friendship. When I see a girl and the only thing that comes to my mind is sex then her worth comes down in my eyes. She's witty, has beautiful eyes and a nice smile.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Seun(m): 2:32am On Apr 03, 2006
Witty? Please explain! smiley
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 2:39am On Apr 03, 2006
She's funny, and the talk flows -- she knows just what to say to keep the conversation from hanging. Sogbo?*

Translation: Do you understand?
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by hahacherry(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2006
I ever kissed with a friend of mine. we are just friend.
but I knew i like him, angry angry angry
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2006
this question is not very clear to me shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2006
you'll know u r in love when u cant just stop thinking abt d person, i guess am right, fellas

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
maki:

you'll know you're in love when u can't just stop thinking about d person, i guess am right, fellas

Sure -- you're right.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2006
thank God somebody agreed with me, i thought nobody will agree with me grin
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2006
maki:

thank God somebody agreed with me, i thought nobody will agree with me grin

Port harcourt babes are almost always right wink.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
oh my God
Zahymaka i'm in love with you, i think you know port harcourt babes too well
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2006
I'm a PH guy myself wink.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by babymine(f): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ Zahymaka and Maki

Hmmmmm wink grin
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
babymine are u jealous
hey! u are in port harcourt too
thats cool
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
babymine:

@ Zahymaka and Maki

Hmmmmm wink grin

I don't understand
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2006
what dont u understand
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
Why she's jealous.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by maki(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2006
i dont know
but i dont think she is
maybe just commenting on what i said
that i'm in love with you
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
OK smiley
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by legs(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2006
I always thought all the lyrics in love songs were corny lines, but seriously u know u are in love with someone when the person is the first thing on your mind when u wake up, and the last thing u think of before u fall asleep. You know you are helpless where someone else is concerned when u guys have a fight and it messes with your mind (even when it’s the other person that upset you), you cant eat and you are just so moody (then u blame it on being overworked!) You know you are nuts about someone when you get jealous (particularly if u are someone who is usually so independent and doesn’t normally give two flying farts about what someone is doing!

I know this all sounds as corny as ever but it isn’t just what love songs are made of (even though I hate to admit it), but believe me people it exists! See why I said being in love is lousy feeling?
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by amaikama(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
When i have a strong emotional jealousy on some one. Then i know am in love.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by micklplus(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
when i use the word " i love you" then, i am in love. i will NOT use it except i am truly in love.
Cheers
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by actoor(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
When i du two rounds & she doeint complaing, then ill know that am truly in Love because, i stay for about 45Mn's on one round. grin
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
don't know lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Kliplemet:

When you have suicidal tendencies if she rejects you
nah, that's just infatuation/obsession
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by ssRhino: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
You know you are in love when the lady called you up at the mide of the night that she wants ice cream, and you ran out to get ger a 2L of ice cream, or when the man called you up at the mide of night for a story and stay up night talking sweet nonesense.
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by dyabman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
ibkaye:

nah, that's just infatuation/obsession

ok ,
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by HRhotness(f): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
havent been inlove for ages, I miss it! sad
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
Kliplemet:

Not at all. And he is talking about "being in love" not "love"

I still stick to my previous comment cool
Re: How Do You Know When You Are In Love? by HRhotness(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
Kliplemet:

You ran out of dopamine, take some coke

U know what? I probably wld grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women / Girls Only: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka : Visit Saloon Steak Stores / Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.