Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Few Things I Have Observed About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Things I Have Observed About Women (1844 Views)

What I Observed About Helping People (observation) / I Have Observed That Intelligent Guys Love Controversial Women / This Is What I Have Observed About Men On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Things I Have Observed About Women by goldrush448: 10:28am On Jan 05
These are few of my observations that I can remember now, I will add more later...feel free to add yours.

- Women get bored quite easily but they may not show it to the guy, even sexually no matter how good you are in bed she will definitely get bored and want something different in no time. Women love something new, that is why a new guy always excites them and they can even stop sleeping with their current boyfriends at the time, making up all sorts of excuses because they are crazy about this new catch they have found.

-Women always have this "can I do better than this?/ is this the best I can do?" mentality. "If I can get this guy maybe I can get someone better", such mentality leads to lack of satisfaction among them

-Most women suffer from low self esteem and can feel down just by a negative comment someone says to them. They will spend time looking at themselves in the mirror wondering if they are not good enough again. They can date someone just to boost their self esteem at the moment till they find someone who they feel is good enough for them

-Women have an unfair social advantage over men because they usually interact with so many men and can use their past knowledge of men to create a profile of the guy and manipulate him accordingly

-Most women are stingy to themselves and most cannot seem to spend money to get something they want, They always want a guy to buy little things for them. Some can endure and wait till they find a guy that will spend on them to buy that thing they want.

-Women can tell immediately if a guy has low self esteem and will exploit it if they want to

-When a woman loves you she will give you her time, talk well with you and not ask you for money anyhow.

-Women can sleep with everybody but cannot kiss anybody

-If you compliment a woman too much she starts thinking you are not on her level, when you don't show much interest she values you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by dopedan(m): 11:21am On Jan 05
True facts especially the first paragraph and the kissing own
Also
- some women will rather give u sex than money

4 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:44am On Jan 05
The last point is very true

2 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by crossfire(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05
Last point noted very well

1 Like

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Vintage9999: 2:57pm On Jan 05
True. Most suffer from low self esteem. I told a girl I'm bleeping that she should stop wearing her granny panties when we meet, she became very defensive, but it had an effect next time we met

3 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05
You wrote well.i have experienced all these long ago when I still dey do love matters .now na to bang and pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Palazee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05
It is natural. It's what mother nature put inside of them.

In every situation, she is always asking herself;

"Am i getting the best deal", "Will this benefit me"

3 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by mdokaba1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05
Vintage9999:
True. Most suffer from low self esteem. I told a girl I'm bleeping that she should stop wearing her granny panties when we meet, she became very defensive, but it had an effect next time we met

grin grin What was the effect? 🤣
Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Dexy4yah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05
-If you compliment a woman too much she starts thinking you are not on her level, when you don't show much interest she values you

Fact 💯

4 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05
Women suffer from emotional imbalance. Their minds and hearts are always travelling in parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Alhajikd: 7:31pm On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
Women suffer from emotional imbalance. Their minds and hearts are always travelling in parallel lines.
Gay Lusack law of parallelogram grin
Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41pm On Jan 05
You described a wh@re. It’s only a woman with high body count that always gets bored and seek out new men. Why do you think dating a woman with high body count is dangerous?

Every other thing there applies to wh@res

2 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by ThinkSmarter: 4:27am On Jan 06
Women prefers to fvck men that are not interested in them.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Observed About Women by Vintage9999: 7:05am On Jan 06
mdokaba1:

grin grin What was the effect? 🤣
She did as I said, and generally looked better than she had looked when we've met previously

(1) (Reply)

A Man Can Pregnant A Madwoman But A Woman Can't Sleep With A Madman / Three Things About Naija Girls / Discrimination Against Edo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.