Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry (3986 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by AfonjaScud: 9:30pm On Jan 05
Ibos and inferiority complex, desperately seeking the relevance which they lack by all means.
Truely, their thinking faculty is rather shallow.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by 5ThChild: 9:35pm On Jan 05
LegendHero:
lol 😂 .

This made me remember all the peak fooling from Obedients during the last election.
grin grin
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Antivirus92(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05
aljharem:
Honestly the way you people need to feel validated is shocking. Tell me about inferiority complex
your yoruba sister begging igbos to come back needs those sermons more

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Jcoleworld911: 9:56pm On Jan 05
Putinofrussia:
lol
You sound happy that the great Yoruba people have married a few of your corpse-water drinking women.
Yorubas marry millions of their beautiful,homely,intelligence-filled gene damsels to retain their God gifted intelligence.
I can feel your joy Sha.
Yipee!!
Yorubas are marrying our bearded cannib... grin
It is a great feat for the Igbo tribe cheesy

The most successful Yoruba man alive tinubu his son’s wife is from Igbo Anambra state🌝

The most successful Yoruba musician davido his wife is from imo state 😎

The most successful governors in yoruba land have either Igbo wives or mothers🌝(ekiti, osun etc)

The most successful kings in yoruba land either have igbo wives or aspiring to marry one😎.

The most successful Yoruba comedian married an igbo wife🤣🤣🤣🤣

The list is endless🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have lost count of yoruba man marrying igbo women but igbo men never ever consider yoruba as an option🌚

Remember how psquare nearly throw una sister outta the house, it takes oni of ife plead before she was allowed in psquare family till today🤣🤣🤣🤣, notice that she couldn’t make any noise both online and offline

Compare that to our sisters that are determining what happens in Yorubaland🤣

You can pretend all you want but we know who celebrate themselves because they had an igbo wife

The joke is actually on you😎

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Jcoleworld911: 9:59pm On Jan 05
adamusuleiman1:

You people overrate yourself too much.

Don’t make me post pictures of your sisters cox you won’t sleep this night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The worst of us is the best of yours😎🌝
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by aswani(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05
ottersberger:

What are you afraid of?. Can't stay in your sweet Nigeria by yourselves, huh?.
Don't even co-opt the Hausa into your tribalism. Hausa and Igbo have no problems whatsoever.

After spending the whole 8 years of Bubu's presidency insulting and abusing Northerners, you are now saying they have no problems with Ndigbo.

Go and try and form political alliance with them, like President Tinubu has successfully done, and see if they won't tell you to get lost.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ottersberger(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05
maivd:

Ok let me rephrase,don't expect the Yoruba tribe that you love to hate to call a referendum on your behalf. Since you are in bed with the Hausa like you claim,why don't you simply direct your proposal to them after all buhari was in power for eight years,all you bunch of hate filled dolts did all for those years was to insult him and his tribe. I wonder why he couldn't give you your referendum since you claim you guys are on good terms with the north. You will only be taken serious when you stay back in east and never return,maybe just maybe then you can have your referendum until then you ain't worth shit.

Buhari is a Fulani man. Are you so stupid that you don't know the difference?.

The bad behavior of the Fulani was decisively rejected east of the Niger. That's why the pythons started dancing.

If you weren't holed up in your backward village, you would have known that the average Hausa has a bone to grind with the Fulani.

Anyway, I wish you your stupidity. Enjoy it.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by FODA(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05
Armaggedon:
Her people are coming for her.

Unfortunately for her likes, some Igbos are using this opportunity to survey lands and make other arrangements regarding their permanent relocation. The one I met last Tuesday in one location in Anambra told me He will start relocation this year, such that in two years time, his business will maintain only skeletal services in lagos.

Those who think I am lying should wait in few years time and once again, comfirm the power of social media.
he should move all his operations away from Lagos,the way these pple beat emotions chest on nairand,ond will think the east is parasise until u reach orlu,ekulombia,imbaitoli,obinze and ozubulu,irete and see condtion of living,
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Putinofrussia: 10:11pm On Jan 05
Jcoleworld911:

The most successful Yoruba man alive tinubu his son’s wife is from Igbo Anambra state🌝

The most successful governors in yoruba land have either Igbo wives or mothers🌝(ekiti, osun etc)

The most successful kings in yoruba land either have igbo wives or aspiring to marry one😎.

The list is endless🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have lost count of yoruba man marrying igbo women but igbo men never ever consider yoruba as an option🌚

Remember how psquare nearly throw una sister outta the house, it takes oni of ife plead before she was allowed in psquare family till today🤣🤣🤣🤣, notice that she couldn’t make any noise both online and offline

You can pretend all you want but we know who celebrate themselves because they had an igbo wife

lol
Millions of your ladies are doing ashewo in Yorubaland so it is not strange that you sound happy.
I can feel your excitement.
You sound happy that the great Yoruba people have married a few of your corpse-water drinking women.
Yorubas marry millions of their beautiful,homely,intelligence-filled gene damsels of Yoruba stock more than any to retain their God gifted intelligence.
I can feel your joy Sha.
Yipee!!
Yorubas are marrying our bearded cannib... cheesy
It is a great feat for the Igbo tribe.

Which Yoruba girl will allow them carry her to canniba..land?
Would you?
If you are a mother,would you allow them take your daughter to where people are fleeing from? cheesy

Yoruba babes are hotly sought for by real humans not excluding the Whites
Even the secretary General of UNO married Yoruba damsel.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ottersberger(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05
aswani:

After spending the whole 8 years of Bubu's presidency insulting and abusing Northerners, you are now saying they have no problems with Ndigbo.

Go and try and form political alliance with them, like President Tinubu has successfully done, and see if they won't tell you to get lost.

More northerners insult Buhari's incompetence than others. His people benefited nothing from his presidency. Only his corrupt Fulani friends and partners.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by aswani(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05
ottersberger:

More northerners insult Buhari's incompetence than others. His people benefited nothing from his presidency. Only his corrupt Fulani friends and partners.

You think even because Northerners berated him, that gives Ndigbo the right to be abusing and demeaning ALL Northerners every day of his 8 year reign.

Let Ndigbo go and seek alliance with the North, they will remind you how one of your reverend fathers said 1 Igbo = 1 million Northerners and how the rest of Ndigbo agreed with him.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by franchasofficia: 10:33pm On Jan 05
Christistruth03:

It is manufacturing Nigeria needs not wholesale importation
Both manufacturing brother.

Igbos are major suppliers of raw materials to manufacturing industries in Nigeria, and most manufacturers stop production or reduce it once Igbos travel for xmas, at that time they start to push out the finished products in their warehouses into the market.

The effect Igbos have during Christmas holiday is the same effect Chinese New Year holiday coming towards the end of this Month have on global supply.

Some things are destiny, you cannot stop it, you can only try but remember its built over the years through hardwork, resilience, doggedness and daring nature, it doesn't always come so easy as most of you none Igbos think

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by marsman: 10:37pm On Jan 05
Putinofrussia:

lol
Millions of your ladies are doing ashewo in Yorubaland so it is not strange that you sound happy.
I can feel your excitement.
Yorubas marry millions of their beautiful,homely,intelligence-filled gene damsels of Yoruba stock to retain their God gifted intelligence.
I can feel your joy Sha.
Yipee!!
Yorubas are marrying our bearded cannib... cheesy
It is a great feat for the Igbo tribe.

Which Yoruba girl will allow them carry her to canniba..land?
Would you?
If you are a mother,would you allow them take your daughter to where people are fleeing from? cheesy

Yoruba babes are hotly sought for by real humans not excluding the Whites
Even the secretary General of UNO married Yoruba damsel.
Dude, you are talking to a clown. The moment I saw Ekiti on his list of Yoruba Gov with either Ibo wives or mothers I knew he was deluded.

If not for Love, why would any sane Yoruba woman marry into that economic depressive zone with their osu caste system.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by BreconHills(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05
aljharem:
Honestly the way you people need to feel validated is shocking. Tell me about inferiority complex

It is getting weird.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Dzzzz: 11:03pm On Jan 05
Christistruth03:
They said they have moved to their Mansions in the East

They Claimed both Enugu and Umuahia that was founded and built by Lugard and the British for themselves, they refused to donate them to one Nigeria.
Now they want Lagos over 7 Centuries old to be donated to them?
Lagos that Yorubas fought and defended for over 7 Centuries?
No!
Na vex SW people no want vex

..My friend shut up..You shout igbo this and that but yet want to japa to another mans country..Your illiteracy level has surpassed season 8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Nonexisting1: 11:18pm On Jan 05
Jcoleworld911:

The list is endless🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigga woooooh.

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05
Armaggedon:
Her people are coming for her.

Unfortunately for her likes, some Igbos are using this opportunity to survey lands and make other arrangements regarding their permanent relocation. The one I met last Tuesday in one location in Anambra told me He will start relocation this year, such that in two years time, his business will maintain only skeletal services in lagos.

Those who think I am lying should wait in few years time and once again, comfirm the power of social media.
you're right trust me.
in few years time real estate business will die a natural death in Lagos because no one will buy any land there again igbos and other tribes.
one told me that he won't take Lagos land for dash.
we're talking about big men oo.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:22pm On Jan 05
NuclearWinter:

It's now getting to embarrassing for me that isn't even anywhere near Ibo.

Very disgraceful cringe filled cretins.
e pain am ooo
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05
aljharem:
stop crying kpaaaa kpaaaa
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by maivd: 12:07am On Jan 06
ottersberger:

Buhari is a Fulani man. Are you so stupid that you don't know the difference?.

The bad behavior of the Fulani was decisively rejected east of the Niger. That's why the pythons started dancing.

If you weren't holed up in your backward village, you would have known that the average Hausa has a bone to grind with the Fulani.

Anyway, I wish you your stupidity. Enjoy it.

Stop hiding behind a finger,call the Hausa tribe your people are licking there balls to come and set you free. Let's see the allies you have,since you cannot walk without asking for permission and in between don't forget to tell your people not to return to the west. Until you can hold your own without the west,you ain't worth shit.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Christistruth03: 12:24am On Jan 06
Dzzzz:
..My friend shut up..You shout igbo this and that but yet want to japa to another mans country..Your illiteracy level has surpassed season 8.

Donate Enugu and Umuahia that were founded and built by Lord Lugard and the British Colonial Masters to one Nigeria first

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ottersberger(m): 1:04am On Jan 06
maivd:

Stop hiding behind a finger,call the Hausa tribe your people are licking there balls to come and set you free. Let's see the allies you have,since you cannot walk without asking for permission and in between don't forget to tell your people not to return to the west. Until you can hold your own without the west,you ain't worth shit.

I wish you're worth my time. Obviously not.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by vanunu: 1:14am On Jan 06
Christistruth03:

It is manufacturing Nigeria needs not wholesale importation
Yes, but government have made it so difficult for manufacturing to thrive.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by YorubaPrince: 1:39am On Jan 06
Cursed mofos! Nvr come back... stay put for una jungle, abeg. 🤬
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by YorubaPrince: 1:42am On Jan 06
HeadlessMob:
I sincerely wish all Igbos could leave Yoruba land back to their region without further delay so that Yoruba can start suffering as they say. But will the cowards do that? No they cannot leave South West for the reason best known to them. Hahahaha

Cowards! I wish dey can all leave, I swear! 🤬
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Putinofrussia: 5:12am On Jan 06
Jcoleworld911:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just last week, the most hottest and beautiful Yoruba girl/woman alive tiwa was begging Flavour for a fu€k

If you can name just two igbo men that married yoruba girls not our successful men oo apart from psquare that use self pity to keep una sister, I will transfer #50k to you right now

Just two
lol
Well,you can be proud of your dirty,corpse water drinking,not bathing for 7 days female pigs.
As a pig yourself,it is probable.
Name one important international person that married your cannibals,sir.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Cantonese: 5:14am On Jan 06
maivd:

Why don't you stay back for two years and let's test if truly your statement carries weight. It will put to rest the back and forth of the noise you are making.

Two years keh? What will remain of your side? Two weeks and this lamentation. Na your side make the statement and as you see it carries plenty weight already.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Swiftgrp: 5:26am On Jan 06
PressMyButton:
1 lady = Yorubas, according to low self esteem ibos. You must have noticed since the blackmail against seun to clamp down on tribalistic comments, no threads about ibos have been allowed to stay while ibos have been opening different threads about Yoruba.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Putinofrussia: 5:27am On Jan 06
The real problem with the Igbos is that they cannot live without the Yorubas.They always think that they will suffer if they do.

History makes us know that they have been running to the SW especially Ibadan which was the richest then since the inception of Nigeria.
Even without port,Ibadan was the richest and most progressive place in Nigeria.

They always hide under the success of the Yorubas to claim whatever the Yorubas have as theirs.
Have you ever heard them saying that they contribute to the success of the North?Yet they are there too.

Ask them why they don't make it abroad as the Yorubas especially in business that they always think they come close to the Yoruba in Nigeria because with their population of petty traders and hawkers, they dominate petty trading with Yorubas coming second in Lagos.

Yorubas have multibillion dollars businesses abroad while they have none except fraudsters and druggists like the famous FBI 80.

They always depend on the Yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read The Viral Email Allegedly Sent By Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau To ICC / Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Speaks Her Mind On The Elections (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.