Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry (3996 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05
I heard them shouting "Ebi npa wa oo" grin grin
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05
After their shouting and crying to Tinubu and his outrageous convoy parade in Idumota didn't yield any results. Their mothers are crying out the reality while their children on NL are denying it. Meanwhile former governor Gbenga Daniel wants skyscrapers in the SE to be taxed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ottersberger(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05
maivd:

I suggest they stay there and we stay here,it will validate your statement. But if they choose to return then it only underscores the fact that southwest is your life line.

Wise suggestion. But that will presuppose that the Igbo get the choice of self-determination. They will even forfeit a substantial part of their contributions, which made the Lagos ingrates froth in their mouths.

It is as simple as calling for a referendum on the secession of Biafra. What is your henchman afraid of?.

Just do it.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Donaldoni: 5:52pm On Jan 05
Anything to trend

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05
Armaggedon:
Her people are coming for her.

Unfortunately for her likes, some Igbos are using this opportunity to survey lands and make other arrangements regarding their permanent relocation. The one I met last Tuesday in one location in Anambra told me He will start relocation this year, such that in two years time, his business will maintain only skeletal services in lagos.

Those who think I am lying should wait in few years time and once again, comfirm the power of social media.
They will call her Omo Igbo grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by maivd: 6:00pm On Jan 05
ottersberger:

Wise suggestion. But that will presuppose that the Igbo get the choice of self-determination. They will even forfeit a substantial part of their contributions, which made the Lagos ingrates froth in their mouths.

It is as simple as calling for a referendum on the secession of Biafra. What is your henchman afraid of?.

Just do it.
Nobody is afraid of you watery mouth dolts. First step is to stay back and never return,it will send a strong signal of your determination,second step is to mandate your reps to insist on bringing the matter up at every sitting in the house,third step is to arm twist your governors to do nothing but push your agenda to exit this country. You can't insult the Yoruba and Hausa tribe and still expect them to do your biddings. You must be daft to think in that direction.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05
Odin13:
But why they thing dey pain Yoruba people

See the two Yoruba monikers are already cursing and abusing ...

Igbo no curse you.. dem no abuse you.. dem just Dey hype themselves

Yoruba monikers enter with hatred and bitterness start to abuse and curse .. funny thing be say na truth igbos Dey talk for the thread and this truth is very allergic to Yoruba people

Wetin we know

Here in northwest... business is on lock down .. till Monday

Igbos travelled

Aboki no get qualms with it and are patient.. waiting on Monday

But Yoruba man here abusing hating cursing with all bitterness

Tomorrow same Yoruba will rush to accuse others of hatred

This people sef
Yoruba are taught from kids to hate, especially Omo Igbos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05
NGArmyTerrorist:
They should be eating this till igbos comes back to open their shops.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
What's that.

Is it cow poop?
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05
Christistruth03:

It is manufacturing Nigeria needs not wholesale importation
We have seen the factories Yoruba government and it Northern brothers have build since they took over Nigeria leadership.

Abi you are waiting for those you hate to do the manufacturing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05
TimeMachine3:
Another ibo idiot born in lagos trying to do what they know how to do most. How shameless can ibos be?
Why are y-pigs denying their sister grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05
HeadlessMob:
I sincerely wish all Igbos could leave Yoruba land back to their region without further delay so that Yoruba can start suffering as they say. But will the cowards do that? No they cannot leave South West for the reason best known to them. Hahahaha
fOols should declare oduduwa then we will take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Goodvibes007: 6:09pm On Jan 05
NGArmyTerrorist:
They should be eating this till igbos comes back to open their shops.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
You are now posting Ghanian soup.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Goodvibes007: 6:10pm On Jan 05
chiagozien:
What's that.

Is it cow poop?
That Ghanaian food is better than the human meat food common to the east of the Niger River.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Goodvibes007: 6:12pm On Jan 05
maivd:

Nobody is afraid of you watery mouth dolts. First step is to stay back and never return,it will send a strong signal of your determination,second step is to mandate your reps to insist on bringing the matter up at every sitting in the house,third step is to arm twist your governors to do nothing but push your agenda to exit this country. You can't insult the Yoruba and Hausa tribe and still expect them to do your biddings. You must be daft to think in that direction.
We always pray that they never return.

They hate their own homelands with a passion and always looking for the next opportunity to flee the region for the SW....

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05
maivd:

I suggest they stay there and we stay here,it will validate your statement. But if they choose to return then it only underscores the fact that southwest is your life line.
Your sister is already crying for Igbos to come back.

There are others dying in silent. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Jan 05
chiagozien:
Your sister is already crying for Igbos to come back.

There are others dying in silent. grin grin
Me I dey wait for iya chukudi to return. Chineye, mama chukudi's daughter with soft bumbum, needs to bring those ugu leaves and blended crayfish I buy from her mother to my house. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by ottersberger(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05
maivd:

What are you afraid of?. Can't stay in your sweet Nigeria by yourselves, huh?.
Don't even co-opt the Hausa into your tribalism. Hausa and Igbo have no problems whatsoever.
Since Yoruba is the shit now, and your man is in charge, unhinge the prodigals you hate.

Failing that, your folks would validate that which you're accused of being. And y'all know what.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

Me I dey wait for iya chukudi to return. Chineye, mama chukudi's daughter, needs to bring those ugu leaves and blended crayfish I buy from her mother to my house. cool
Ooh you people are also missing beautiful igbo ladies. grin grin

But no tribe fancy your dirty girls grin grin

You also missing delicious food not those sh!!it you people eat

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Bigkoko: 6:18pm On Jan 05
What ordinarily should be a healthy competition, just like what late sir Ahmadu Bello planned for the north (Free education), which late Awolowo adopted, meant to make the two other regions catch up with the Igbos have been mismanaged so badly that people now applaud the destruction of houses built by people who starve most times just to make sure the project is completed!

Let G-d judge!
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:19pm On Jan 05
chiagozien:
Ooh you people are also missing beautiful igbo ladies. grin grin

But no tribe fancy your dirty girls grin grin
I don't discriminate. Yorubas are the top of the cream, whereas our sisters from the east of the Niger river, can't say much for those. You only need to visit the brothels in Lagos to see the dominant tribe there.

However mama chukudi daughter is 19 years old and has not been bastardized Yet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:20pm On Jan 05
Bigkoko:
What ordinarily should be a healthy competition, just like what late sir Ahmadu Bello planned for the north (Free education), which late Awolowo adopted, meant to make the two other regions catch up with the Igbos have been mismanaged so badly that people now applaud the destruction of houses built by people who starve most times just to make sure the project is completed!

Let G-d judge!
Catch up? grin

You were the one playing catch up with the other rest of the tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Omoluabi16(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05
There are things only the Igbos can do/run in Nigeria. Likewise the yorubas, Fulani and other tribes. Maybe this is just her honest assessment of things? It is very clear we all need each other one way or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:24pm On Jan 05
Omoluabi16:
There are things only the Igbos can do/run in Nigeria. Likewise the yorubas, Fulani and other tribes. Maybe this is just her honest assessment of things? It is very clear we all need each other one way or the other.
When and, If they eventually get their biafria, they will be replaced by others..laws of demand and supply. They don't bring anything genius or special or any new invention to the table, it's just the regular buy and sell.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

I don't discriminate. Yorubas are the top of the cream, whereas our sisters from the east of the Niger river, can't say much for those. You only need to visit the brothels in Lagos to see the dominant tribe there.

However mama chukudi daughter is 19 years old and has not been bastardized Yet. grin
Nobody goes for ugly and dirty girls.

It's not discrimination

Have you ever see Igbo man talk about yoruba girls and how much he enjoys them grin grin

Here you're already missing beautiful igbo ladies,no wonder every Rich Yoruba family want to have Igbo blood in the family now. grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by coputa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05
Christistruth03:

It is manufacturing Nigeria needs not wholesale importation
Igbos are largely into production/manufacturing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:25pm On Jan 05
chiagozien:
Nobody goes for ugly and dirty girls.

It's not discrimination

Have you ever see Igbo man talk about yoruba girls and how much he enjoys them grin grin

Here you're already missing beautiful igbo ladies,no wonder every Rich Yoruba family want to have Igbo blood in the family now. grin grin
Last I read a woman from across the Niger river was kicked off the plane for being too smelly.

And seriously, most girls from across the Niger look like the ones below except for a 0.0000000000005 percent that are manageable. cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by marsman: 6:27pm On Jan 05
ottersberger:

Just do it.
Stfu and do it your self. You have members in the HOR and senates, raise the goddamn motion and stop acting like Imbs. We are not going to feed you.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:28pm On Jan 05
biaframaster200:
See the hungry refugee arrive back to Lagos State to come and hustle in Yoruba land.....the state they all.see as their UNited State of America and London....

I remember when I was in Enugu State...i used Lagos state to knack so.many of these Enugu Ladies because dem wan follow relocate to.Lagos state...the London of Jibo land
Real hustle ooo. grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by chiagozien(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

Last I read a woman from across the Niger river was kicked off the plane for being too smelly.

And seriously, most girls from across the Niger look like the ones below except for a 0.0000000000005 percent that are manageable. cool grin
Yet you're missing them already grin grin

Or are you telling me you are dirty boy too? grin grin
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Omoluabi16(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

When and, If they eventually get their biafria, they will be replaced by others..laws of demand and supply. They don't bring anything genius or special or any new invention to the table, it's just the regular buy and sell.
Nothing regular about buy and sell. Everybody has their own forte. That's Why there are trade partnerships worldwide between countries. Even if they get their Biafra, we get our oduduwa we will still exchange something at the table.
Re: Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry by Raskimonojendor: 6:38pm On Jan 05
Omoluabi16:
Nothing regular about buy and sell. Everybody has their own forte. That's Why there are trade partnerships worldwide between countries. Even if they get their Biafra, we get our oduduwa we will still exchange something at the table.
Yes, and foolish threads like this one would not be necessary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Elections Won’t Hold ! / Ex-militants, Sea Pirates Flee Bayelsa Creeks / An Intelectual Responce To Chinue Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.