Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year (284 Views)

What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / What Do You Think Was The Topic Of Discussion In This Picture ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Klinxmanz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05
Which year do you think was ur worst guys, me i think it was last year still recovering from the financial shock!!...

1 Like

Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Benki003(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05
Well I would say according 2020,2023 and 2022 lastly
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by AchrafHakimi: 9:45pm On Jan 05
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Jeon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05
None. Glory be to Allah, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Hornfourtoonate(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05
All years since I was born
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Ballzproblem2: 10:00pm On Jan 05
Klinxmanz:
Which year do you think was ur worst guys, me i think it was last year still recovering from the financial shock!!...
since 2018 I haven't had a good year, adulthood sucks.

1 Like

Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by obynoceaser: 10:03pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
since 2018 I haven't had a good year, adulthood sucks.

Lol, it's not easy but keep pushing
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by spencekat(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05
2022 and 2023
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Klinxmanz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05
I fear 2023, em been come wit breakfast of different dimensions!!...
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05
Since from childhood when I realized I can't walk, run, play football (my love) like my friends.

It changed my life for the worst. It is traumatic living with deformity especially in Nigeria and from a humble background.

Suffice to say I have never had a good year since from 7.
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by HugeElephant(f): 11:13pm On Jan 05
Goodlyhrt:
Since from childhood when I realized I can't walk, run, play football (my love) like my friends.

It changed my life for the worst. It is traumatic living with deformity especially in Nigeria and from a humble background.

Suffice to say I have never had a good year since from 7.

Life is different and difficult on several levels.
I feel like the things we experience are what we chose when coming to earth.

I think of life as play center, like a game. Or it's either we have offended in our past lives and paying back

But my question is, how great could my offense had been to be experiencing the difficulties I go through? I keep wondering what I might have done or maybe I'm thinking too hard
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by fineboynl(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05
2018. I would never forget it. I Didn't eat on Xmas day.

But since then. It keep getting better and better each year.

1 Like

Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Klinxmanz(m): 6:41am On Jan 06
am very sorry about that, try to be more optimistic and 70% focus on what always makes u happy!!..
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Klinxmanz(m): 6:43am On Jan 06
u are kind of a genuis and overthinking graduates to DEPRESSION!!..
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Negroid001(m): 7:06am On Jan 06
2021-2022
Re: Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year by Palazee(m): 8:35am On Jan 06

A God-forsaken year

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Advice To A Wife Of A Cheating Husband Or Vice Versa / Why Do Some Ppl See Fornication As A Matter Of Freedom / Smelling Good For Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.