Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? (3190 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by TheBrotherhood: 12:39pm On Jan 29
Me: Police is your friend 🤠🤠

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Demigod22: 12:47pm On Jan 29
India -99 goals. Nigeria -1 goal.

Girls: I was rape as a child or by first boyfriend or abused by one relative.

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by JustPowerApps(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29
$1 will be #1

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Palazee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29
The female imperative of this world.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by FRANCISTOWN: 4:10pm On Jan 29
Religion

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by youngrhosy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29
Nigeria, the giant of Africa

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by oluwaseyi0: 4:14pm On Jan 29
That Jesus was murdered for my unborn kids crime

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by MMempire(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29
All political promises.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by DevilsEqual(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29
That God does not exist
I used to believe this lie until I decided to pick us some books to read
Those books are :
1) Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary biologist

2) On the origin of Time and also "Brief Answers to Big questions" both by Stephen Hawkngs, a world-renowned physicist who wrote extensively on big bang theory

3) On the origin of species by means of Natural selection by Charles Darwin... another Evolutionary biologist

Thats it...I gave up on atheism forever...it takes even greater faith to believe the bull crap origin of life stories propounded by those guys

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Eunoiaa(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29
"Men are logical beings."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Gadafii: 8:19pm On Jan 29
Eunoiaa:
"Men are logical beings."
”women are weaker vessels “
Yet they have crumbled several kingdoms and destroyed kings and reputable men from time immemorial

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by 2Radii: 8:29pm On Jan 29
India 99--1 Nigerian(ref.. my friend Dayo in jss2, 2003/2004)

Okparaji died because the ball turned into a banga, 🦁, or stone(choose the one u were told grin )(ref..My friend Dayo in 2006 in ss1)

A certain brother played a shot and the ball pass thru the stomach of the goalkeeper who happened to be the brother to the striker, the goalkeeper died(ref...Dayo 2006)

Dayo u be way-ray oh grin

Women are weaker Buckets(ref...bible, as it didn't specify how it meant it)

1naira will be 1dollar(ref... buhari and Co.. 2015)

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by EEIA: 8:32pm On Jan 29
2Radii:
India 99--1 Nigerian(ref.. my friend Dayo in jss2, 2003/2004)

Okparaji died because the ball turned into a banga, 🦁, or stone(choose the one u were told grin )(ref..My friend Dayo in 2006 in ss1)

Women are weaker Buckets(ref...bible, as it didn't specify how it meant it)

1naira will be 1dollar(ref... buhari and Co.. 2015)
You are nothing less than 33 years old.

why don’t you marry?

see siofra, jennyclay, magnolia, sweetplum, sweetbuns etc…

choose one and settle. cool

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by 2Radii: 8:41pm On Jan 29
EEIA:

You are nothing less than 33 years old.

why don’t you marry?

see siofra, jennyclay, magnolia, sweetplum, sweetbuns etc…

choose one and settle. cool
Who would u give me out of them??

But wait, I don't want siofra and jennyclay

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by EEIA: 8:49pm On Jan 29
2Radii:
Who would u give me out of them??

But wait, I don't want siofra and jennyclay
you can try sweetbuns. I don’t think the loss of linear and cubic expansivity of the lips hanging in between her legs has reached the kind of extreme state of dilapidation of those possessed by Jennyclay and Siofra yet.

it might still be manageable for the main while. grin

take a look for a head start. 👇🏾

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by JasonNOTStatham: 8:50pm On Jan 29
I AM FINE - Greatest lie

others - I am coming, I dey road

- I don't know what I write (exam)

- I no get

- ... no dey house/ not around

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by 2Radii: 9:55pm On Jan 29
EEIA:

you can try sweetbuns. I don’t think the loss of linear and cubic expansivity of the lips hanging in between her legs has reached the kind of extreme state of dilapidation of those possessed by Jennyclay and Siofra yet.

it might still be manageable for the main while. grin

take a look for a head start. 👇🏾
grin grin grin

U like vawulence

But she fine sha grin
Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by EEIA: 9:59pm On Jan 29
2Radii:
grin grin grin

U like vawulence

But she fine sha grin
although the buns on her chest doesn’t look sizable, I now wonder why the name sweetbuns. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by 2Radii: 10:08pm On Jan 29
EEIA:

although the buns on her chest doesn’t look sizable, I now wonder why the name sweetbuns. cool

Sofar the n!pples are pointing and erect and the areolas are dark....I am good to go grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by EEIA: 10:16pm On Jan 29
2Radii:

Sofar the n!pples are pointing and erect and the areolas are dark....I am good to go grin
And the labia majora is supposed to be fleshy, thick, dark on the outside and pink inside. cool

but In this case, it will surely be sagged to an extent and flappy. cool

For someone like EruleRoz, you will even hear the flaps slapping against each other as they sway to slap the thighs too in continuous oscillatory motion anytime she walks naked. cool

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Minsk24: 10:38pm On Jan 29
Trump won the 2020 Election...
It is 2024 and some Americans with brain still believe the last elections was stolen...i give it to trump team for pushing this lie and maintaining it for the last 3 years...
Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by pansophist(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29
That karma exists. No, it doesn't.

What you sow you shall reap is true, but it's not karma, it's just cause and effect.

If you allow injustice to be done to you and you depend on karma to avenge you, you will probably suffer and suffer permanently.

Always reserve the ability to give it to trespassers woto-woto, and if the agressor smells your poison, they will probably avoid you, so you won't have to use it in the first place.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29
Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by pansophist(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29
If you work hard, you will be successful. Nope, that's not true.

You can do everything right and still fail, and in many cases, it is not your fault.

The society you grew up in, your family background, the time you grew up, the developing status of your country, your educational background, luck, etc, all influence whether you will make it or not.

Your hard work is just a slice in the whole pie.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by pansophist(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29
That Nigeria go better.

No, it will not get better. It will only get worse. For Nigeria to be better, there must be a culture change, something similar to the cultural revolusion in China done by Mao, which laid the foundation for what China is today.

The constitution has to change, and every Nigerian from top to bottom must care for their fellow countryman like their brother. Only then, there will be hope for better days. Love plus love equals progress. Hate plus hate equals regress.

But as it is right now, the country is on the wrong bus, going to the wrong destination, with a blind driver, and no brake. Sorry.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Draslo(m): 12:04am On Jan 30
That nothing happened on the moon when Americans landed there. All you need to know that something happened was the first interviews granted by the astronauts after returning. The looked dejected like they had seen something they weren't supposed to see and been debriefed to lie to the entire planet. You'd imagine being the first man in the moon, you'd at least be cheerful in writing your name forever in history.

You can look for the videos on YouTube
Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by CuriousCart: 5:23am On Jan 30
Draslo:
That nothing happened on the moon when Americans landed there. All you need to know that something happened was the first interviews granted by the astronauts after returning. The looked dejected like they had seen something they weren't supposed to see and been debriefed to lie to the entire planet. You'd imagine being the first man in the moon, you'd at least be cheerful in writing your name forever in history.

You can look for the videos on YouTube

They never went to the moon.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Bornboy4: 5:30am On Jan 30
That democracy is the government for the people and by the people.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by Talkisneeded: 7:54am On Jan 30
Your woman won't leave you if you can't perform in bed...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement jaree
Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:43am On Jan 30
DevilsEqual:
That God does not exist
I used to believe this lie until I decided to pick us some books to read
Those books are :
1) Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary biologist

2) On the origin of Time and also "Brief Answers to Big questions" both by Stephen Hawkngs, a world-renowned physicist who wrote extensively on big bang theory

3) On the origin of species by means of Natural selection by Charles Darwin... another Evolutionary biologist

Thats it...I gave up on atheism forever...it takes even greater faith to believe the bull crap origin of life stories propounded by those guys

Calling atheism a "lie" implies it's a belief system, which it isn't. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in any deities. You can't be "wrong" about not believing in something that hasn't been convincingly demonstrated to exist. Also, picking three prominent figures from one scientific field isn't an exhaustive exploration of atheism. Atheism draws from diverse disciplines like philosophy, psychology, and anthropology, offering arguments beyond evolution. Science doesn't claim to possess ultimate truths, but rather explains phenomena through models based on evidence. Evolution isn't "faith" – it's a constantly evolving framework supported by mountains of data. It doesn't negate the awe of existence; it enriches it with a deeper understanding.

Engaging in respectful discourse, exploring competing evidence, and acknowledging the complexities of the unknown are hallmarks of intellectual honesty, whether you're religious or not.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:54am On Jan 30
pansophist:
That Nigeria go better.

No, it will not get better. It will only get worse. For Nigeria to be better, there must be a culture change, something similar to the cultural revolusion in China done by Mao, which laid the foundation for what China is today.

The constitution has to change, and every Nigerian from top to bottom must care for their fellow countryman like their brother. Only then, there will be hope for better days. Love plus love equals progress. Hate plus hate equals regress.

But as it is right now, the country is on the wrong bus, going to the wrong destination, with a blind driver, and no brake. Sorry.

On the surface, this sentiment seems alluring. Nigeria obviously faces complex challenges: corruption, inequality, social disunity etc. Mao's Cultural Revolution, however messy and brutal, did achieve some things: modernization, a sense of national identity, and a break from feudal traditions. So, one can easily see the appeal of applying a similar "shock therapy" to Nigeria's ills. However, we need to consider the context here. Comparing China's 1960s to Nigeria's 2020s is like comparing apples and oranges. China was under Mao's totalitarian grip, Nigeria is a pluralistic democracy. One size (especially that drenched in ideological fervor) rarely fits all.

The Chinese revolution left millions dead, purged intellectuals, and unleashed chaos. Nigeria has enough challenges without adding state-sanctioned mayhem to the mix. Sustainable improvement comes from within, not through top-down diktats. Empowering civil society, fostering education, and tackling corruption head-on – these are the catalysts, not the bulldozers, of progress. We must refrain from fetishizing "strongman" solutions. Authoritarian regimes may seem efficient on paper, but they often stifle innovation, dissent, and ultimately, progress. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nigeria doesn't need a Mao-inspired revolution, but a homegrown renaissance. Focus on education, invest in infrastructure, strengthen institutions, and nurture a vibrant civil society. These are the seeds that will blossom into a brighter future, not the iron fist of an ideological upheaval.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? by chidiokay: 9:03am On Jan 30
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, trumph 77 will be recontesting against Biden 80+

In Nig. Atiku 80+ will be recontesting against Tinubu undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hhh / Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me / Three Types Of Virgin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.