Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Would You Do If It Were You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If It Were You? (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If It Were You? by Honestfrend: 3:23am On Jan 06
A friend of mine is preparing for his marriage with his fiancee in few months time... About 2days ago he was playing with his fiancée phone.. He even told the fiancée that her phone is with him incase she is looking for it.. She said ok

While operating it he saw her conversation with another man who is married..

Sometimes she will ask if the wife is around before she visit him at home or they should meet elsewhere. This man has been sleeping with her.. She even tell him to come with lots of condom in one of there conversations.

My guy has been down in tears for days now n I can't help him out... I need a mature advice on the way forward for him..

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by HenryTimes: 4:01am On Jan 06
For one to seek for a mature advice, one must be matured first.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by femakins: 4:03am On Jan 06
That's a big red flag. He should go ahead and challenge her with evidences because might want to deny the fact. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage and thank GOD that they were not yet married to each other.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by yinkus6750(m): 4:27am On Jan 06
Except if the groom to be, will never cheat on his wife, then he can judge for himself.
He should also look for a virgin to marry
Those raising red flag are worst than the lady.
She might change and never have any affair after marriage
Love forgives.
Who will cast the first stone here?
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Depriest2020: 5:07am On Jan 06
Just tell your guy to play JAMES BLUNT - "Goodbye my lover" for her and walk away. She won't stop seeing the man, rather she would start deleting evidences.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by cenaman(m): 5:22am On Jan 06
Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Reminderz: 5:22am On Jan 06
your guy has met a gem, he shouldn't let her go... when she's finally married she will change... she's his soulmate by letting him have access to her phone... one of a kind...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by TimT: 6:24am On Jan 06
All these tales by moonlight....
If someone is cheating, the person won't feel comfortable you using their phones..
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:32am On Jan 06
Una never learn this 2024 ba.lol.una go learn the hard way,u wan carry money waste marry Naija woman put for house,with their dirty life and past .ok o.They are only good for babymama.thats all.know this and be happy and dont give a Bleep about what she does
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Nicepoker(m): 6:36am On Jan 06
Trusting a woman is like trusting a lame person on a wheelchair with dirty shoes.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Nonywendy(m): 9:29am On Jan 06
yinkus6750:
Except if the groom to be, will never cheat on his wife, then he can judge for himself.
Love forgives.
gerra Ra here
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by MisterBanny(m): 11:00am On Jan 06
yinkus6750:
Love forgives.

You're a Disgrace

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Angry / Signs Of A Dying Relationship? / Early Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.