Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos (34345 Views)

Gov Wike Begs Igbo Traders For Forgiveness (Video) / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Trophy12: 9:02am On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah?

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for Kabiyesi bow....then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly.
bro God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:02am On Jan 06
Kobicove:

Oga go and sit down!

No matter who decides to leave, Lagos the country-within-a-country will still stand gidigba!!! grin
if I deck you ehhh. What and what can a Yoruba man import into Lagos freely the way ibo pple do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by sinero: 9:03am On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.

Mumu, go and think of what to do with yout life. She was saying she was hungry not in your own ramifications. She meant she could not get stuck fish and Co to buy because d traders were still on holiday not u waiting for people that will be spoon feeding u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by DabuIIIT: 9:04am On Jan 06
dododawa1:
Lagos will regain his glory,d day IGBO leaves Lagos

House rent will be normal

Shop rent will be normal

Transport will be normal

Amry robbery will go

OGA,Yorubas no how to manage

Go others YORUBAS States and CONFIRM.
You are quoting maivd,a known Igbo this, Igbo that ronu...
That's how God will continue to put all enemies of His people to confusion grin
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by abdeefggh: 9:04am On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah?

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for Kabiyesi bow....then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

There is nothing sensational about that post, its pure fact. You feel triggered because i said the truth.
These are some of your people coming to SW from Alaigbo just yesterday , now tell me if they are not carrying polythene bag, i can give you the link to the video if you doubt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 9:05am On Jan 06
DrChukki:
Online: Yorubas hate Igbos

In Real Life: Yorubas and Igbos marrying themselves

This December in my village, I saw a Yoruba guy making incarnations in my village stream. At first, I was surprised because I hardly see other tribes in my village except Hausas... When I approached him, he said his wife is from my village and he has been living there for 3 years now.

Lesson: Igbos don't hate Yorubas, neither do Yorubas hate Igbos.

They're just having competition among themselves which is normal... Just that most times, some uninformed people turn it into hatred.

For me, I no send anybody... Dẹy your dẹy, mek I dey my dẹy... Provided I'm making my money, I'm cool

U see, in every tribe ,thr are certain people among them, who usually see ther tribe above every other tribes, no amount of councelling or education can make them believe otherwise.

They are myopic and delusional about their tribes, and seeing other tribes as inferior, anything their tribesmen do is good and for others its bad.

Atimes, wen I see how Yoruba people freely relating with igbo in town of my residence, I always thinking, if not people in real life that are posting thrash on social media,......most especially nairaland .

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Tochi3(m): 9:05am On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:06am On Jan 06
maivd:

Since they are in the east now let them stay back for two years,we Yoruba's want to check something.
if they remain there how will lagos survive? Lagosians are begging for their return already.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by epainos: 9:07am On Jan 06
Ha! Igbo what? Na Hausa oooo! Food is Hausa. Hahahah! Anyway...there are Igbo and Calabar stuff too....So...we can't say only one tribe. Lol..

It is normal...we are so integrated...but we hate each other with passion. cheesy Nobe juju be that? grin

If we don't want to suffer this heartbreak of divorce (we will all pay for it...I swear ...if Nigeria splits), we need to make each region control its resources ASAP. Else, we will split. And I believe we will split. So, the reality of what we will suffer is what this lady is saying. She is an uncommon prophetess.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Ayo25: 9:07am On Jan 06
These ones will be exciting themselves with rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by gbemishile: 9:09am On Jan 06
chatinent:

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I'm ashamed at your what you bring to forex; online thuggery.

With all the nonsense talk wey dey same level with ur IQ,u will still go to the motor park to queue,this time bringing another nonentity with u to Lagos to over populate lagos

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:10am On Jan 06
lanrefront1:

Why do you like to indulge in self delusion

No set of people's absence can make lagos collapse
Ha..!! Me "delusion"? No come mainland oo.

Make I no catch you for street oo.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:11am On Jan 06
Peace and togetherness in Southern Nigeria is what we need,so that the North won't be able to play us against each other.
Life to Igbo.Life to Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 9:11am On Jan 06
DrChukki:

This December in my village, I saw a Yoruba guy making incarnations in my village stream. At first, I was surprised because I hardly see other tribes in my village except Hausas... When I approached him, he said his wife is from my village and he has been living there for 3 years now.

They're just having competition among themselves which is normal... Just that most times, some uninformed people turn it into hatred.

For me, I no send anybody... Dẹy your dẹy, mek I dey my dẹy... Provided I'm making my money, I'm cool
Oga yoruba hate igbos.

No dey deceive yourself.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:13am On Jan 06
dododawa1:
Lagos will regain his glory,d day IGBO leaves Lagos

House rent will be normal

Shop rent will be normal

Transport will be normal

Amry robbery will go

😀😀😀

Dey play, just dey play.. deep inside you, you know the Truth.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by maivd: 9:13am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
if they remain there how will lagos survive? Lagosians are begging for their return already.
Why don't you okoooros stay back for another two years. We really want you to stay back. Why are you running from the east?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by TYCO77: 9:16am On Jan 06
[color=#000099][/color]
abdeefggh:
These people will always shed tears of joy if anyone who call themselves yoruba give them small attention.

The people wey hunger deh wire are already traveling enmass to their London yorubaland with their usual polythene bag

It is not a matter of soliciting or paying attention, but reality on ground. If you are in doubt and wish to verify interview market women, artisans, road transport workers union, banks and offices.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by damosky12(m): 9:17am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
Lagos will collapse the day Ibo pple decide to leave.

No other tribe investment in Lagos can withstand that of Ibo pple

😂 I am not the type given to tribal tirades. But this is too delusional!

Lagos is lagos because of the colonialists. They set the tone for its development long before 1914. It's just an advantage they handed to the yorubas.

Igbos and other tribes come to lagos to make money because of its development. Its not the other way around. If you leave your Ikeja, lagos stall today, hundreds of others will compete for your space. And it'll always be like that for a while.

7 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Psoul(m): 9:18am On Jan 06
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYovcYGgzo?si=KSm8QQu2A-Csxnbb

Some of these hungry bloggers can lie ehnn.
Where did you hear this lady speak Igbo language to a point your are confused if she's a Yoruba or Igbo.

She only said "Biko" which everyone can can when without bn close to any Igbo person.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On Jan 06
abdeefggh:
These people will always shed tears of joy if anyone who call themselves yoruba give them small attention.

The people wey hunger deh wire are already traveling enmass to their London yorubaland with their usual polythene bag.
This is just yesterday from alaibo
Ooni itiju kobo. I was at Arena yesterday to buy stuffs for children who are returning to school and I got to my ibo friend's shop and we got talking. If you can't beat them, why not join them?

Shukudi would leave iboland for lagos and learn trading, with one shirt and a pair of trousers. You'd not see him, he would celebrate his freedom and his boss would open a small shop for him, where he'd be selling, cooking and sleeping but you, who rented the shop out won't see shukudi. Shukudi would expand his shop and add another one yet, you won't tell your boy to go learn same Trading in shukudi shop. Instead, you'd be playing snooker and ludo all around, disturbing street girls.

A few years later, shukudi will open more shops at different undeveloped locations and new sites, but you'd not see him. He doesn't have time for partying, buying expensive clothing, etc, which you are known for. On a Sunday, he wears only apooshe to church whereas, na our heart God needs not the amount of clothes we cover our body with.

One day, shukudi will say, baba how much can you sell this house and your dad would call an amount he thought would scare shukudi away but he will say, I go add 3 million join. He will buy your house, your shop where you're seeing rent money to eat and pull it down. He will either erect a powerful mansion or build a heavy hotel there. You'd now begin to envy shukudi and be threatening him to leave your land at a slight, needless provocation...which land? Meanwhile shukudi being smart, go don survey the land and perfect ownership. You'd now begin to wail. Shukudi would one day move to lekki and you'd begin ranting. He sends his children to the best schools and move them overseas in your very eyes. The only achievement you may have had is relocation to ifo or mowe after selling off your house in lagos to him or marrying more wives with the proceeds from house you sold.

I've learned greatly from these people. It's not magic my people. Trading will continue to enrich men and women, irrespective of their backgrounds for ages to come because people wouldn't stop having needs. Ibos aren't different from us. It's just that we underestimate what make them rich. I had a customer back in the days who was selling pharmaceuticals around iyana ipaja. I was a rep then. His shop was very small. Today, he's built 2 shopping malls. Millions of lagosians People get sick everyday due to lagos stress and environment. They buy drugs everyday. Its not a rocket science so, change your crude mentality.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by EEIA: 9:19am On Jan 06
chatinent:

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to clung onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.

Nyammirî. Please can you summarize the epistle?

How much is the price of Mpkurummiri this January? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Usmanovic95(m): 9:19am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Igbos and anything for clout. I can bet my life, dis werey be Igbo. angry

Dont just die by betting your life, outside social media no one gives a damn about tribalism.A trader doesn't care about the tribe of his or her customer.She must have observe the volume of her sales has reduced or possibly she has run out of stock of some good in high demand which she could possibly get from an igbo man store.
I have a brother who sells generator, lately he is running out of stock for now because some the places he buys his generator is owned by igbo importers and have closed down since Christmas. So if he also goes online and start pleading for the immediate return of his clients who are igbos,you will likewise label him as igbo too hmm?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by EEIA: 9:20am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

Don't bother quoting me to counter it because you are dumb.
Why don’t they go and make their own place like Lagos?

Why is Emeka-land a red wasteland?

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:21am On Jan 06
maivd:

Why don't you okoooros stay back for another two years. We really want you to stay back. Why are you running from the east?
pls oo. They are lives savers not has called.

It their nature to care, build Lagos economy and ensure their is free flow of business. If dey stay back who go do all those things? Bcus WE ALL KNOW other tribe can't withstand those qualities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Agugbadin: 9:22am On Jan 06
Evidently politician are the cause of polarization and division in the country, recall how one presidential candidate once said that the north don't need an Igbo presidential candidate. Until when the youths of this country unit as one ,the old politicians who have nothing to offer will continue to rule and drag the country down and back by decades just as experienced in the past eight years ending May 29,2023.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by damosky12(m): 9:22am On Jan 06
spagettiluv:
ibos are the power engines of Ibadan
Without them,Ibadan for don collapse since

You lots just like to excite yourselves... grin

How does this make sense to you??

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by EEIA: 9:23am On Jan 06
DrChukki:

It seems you failed to analyze the situation offline during the last general election.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:24am On Jan 06
EEIA:

Why don’t they go and make their own place like Lagos?

Why is Emeka-land a red wasteland?
Bros, lagos belong to Edo pple.

If not for empathy and democracy. Edo pple would have chase everyone away.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by maivd: 9:24am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
pls oo. They are lives savers not has called.

It their nature to care, build Lagos economy and ensure their is free flow of business. If dey stay back who go do all those things? Bcus WE ALL KNOW other tribe can't withstand those qualities.
Are they the ones saving lives in Abuja or in Rivers. People who can't save lives in the east wants to come and save lives in the west.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Mandate1: 9:25am On Jan 06
tamdun:
Igbos pls don't come back,stay and enjoy your mansion
they are Nigerians and have the right to live anywhere. If you think otherwise, pls tell the govt to change the constitution.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:26am On Jan 06
chatinent:

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow....then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.
the one that got me laughing most is them posting opay details for any flying giveaways, after hunger don knack them for supporting bad politicians. We keep deceiving ourselves ,north see yoruba and igbo people the same but our mumu for south too much. They keep dividing us for their self interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / 2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.