Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos (34328 Views)

Gov Wike Begs Igbo Traders For Forgiveness (Video) / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:28am On Jan 06
Nazgul:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Tribalism is the only reason why Tinubu still has people defending him. Cos with the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through, the wide spread poverty, lies, insecurity, massive looting, multiple taxation, inflation, naira crash...etc. You can't be living in Nigeria, seeing and experiencing all these and still defend Tinubu.

It would take your hatred for another tribe to convince yourself that Tinubu is a Messiah.
Preach..

gbemishile:

With all the nonsense talk wey dey same level with ur IQ,u will still go to the motor park to queue,this time bringing another nonentity with u to Lagos to over populate lagos

What's this?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:29am On Jan 06
The beginning of a good Nigeria will only start when tribalism ends..

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:31am On Jan 06
damosky12:

😂 I am not the type given to tribal tirades. But this is too delusional!

Lagos is lagos because of the colonialists. They set the tone for its development long before 1914. It's just an advantage they handed to the yorubas.

Igbos and other tribes come to lagos to make money because of its development. Its not the other way around. If you leave your Ikeja, lagos stall today, hundreds of others will compete for your space. And it'll always be like that for a while.

Me "Delusional" no enter street again oo

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by EEIA: 9:32am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
Bros, lagos belong to Edo pple.

If not for empathy and democracy. Edo pple would have chase everyone away.
So what chased them away from Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:32am On Jan 06
Stay in your villages please,nobody misses you guys ! Stay in your land and develop it too same way you "developed" Lagos, Pretoria, Mombasa, Accra,Kano,etc ! Why don't you stay in your land and allow hunger to kill all Yoruba since you fools hate us that much ? We don't need a favour from you,stay in your land with all your "billion-dollar" investments and use same to solve the erosion problems and fight those demons that are chasing you guys always from your own ancestral land !

We don't miss any economic migrant and a burden here,stay in your villages !

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by cardoctor(m): 9:38am On Jan 06
Just imagine this

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Tunde835(m): 9:38am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Igbos and anything for clout. I can bet my life, dis werey be Igbo. angry
They said the money used in Lagos is our oil money
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 9:38am On Jan 06
No man or tribe is an island.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by YorubaPrince: 9:39am On Jan 06
Tunde835:
They said the money used in Lagos is our oil money

Useless pple! All dem sabi na to complain and make noise as usual. angry

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by rafcrown(m): 9:39am On Jan 06
She can follow them to the YEAST/East .

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by sulaak(m): 9:40am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

Don't bother quoting me to counter it because you are dumb.

Lagos was a thriving city before the Igbos and will be a thriving city after the Igbos. The different Lagos will be cleaner and less congested when the Igbos move on.

Lagos's immigration history goes back to the Agudas, Saros, Ijebu, Bini, Lebanese and Igbos. The success of a city is based on the leadership and stability of the region. The reason why Igbos are successful in Lagos is because of the Yoruba leadership that has ensured that the Western region remains stable and welcoming to all.

The Igbos have the right to hate Yorubas politicians but don't extend your hatred to Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Tunde835(m): 9:41am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

Useless pple! All dem sabi na to complain and make noise as usual. angry
They should have asked Peter Obi to build metro for them. Àwọn oshi

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:41am On Jan 06
Whatisurproblem:
Entire Nigerian they always behave like we don't have sense, we will be pretending like we don't need each other but we can't even survive without one another. Imagine Fulani will be killing people because of Cow, these same people are the one who will buy and eat thesame cow🐄 and pay them. Thesame with Igbos, all the goods you are importing will be purchase by Yoruba and Hausas, Fulani. Igbos rent house in Lagos and buy lands from Yoruba. They tremendously help Lagos economy. Fighting one another makes us looks like animals

The fighting and slanging matches don't make you and i look like animals. They're the ones who look that.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by yesloaded: 9:42am On Jan 06
obuburam:
This one just dey catch cruise with you guys.
She said Tinubu is calling me for meeting, from there I know she's just playing around.

Meanwhile,she was even referring to Igbos that were selling Ugwu,Egusi and stockfish that she could not found all this again,the reason she was mentioning Iya Chinaza and co.

That gal ma werey

She dey catch cruise

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by 43Ronin: 9:42am On Jan 06
obuburam:
This one just dey catch cruise with you guys.
She said Tinubu is calling me for meeting, from there I know she's just playing around.

Meanwhile,she was even referring to Igbos that were selling Ugwu,Egusi and stockfish that she could not found all this again,the reason she was mentioning Iya Chinaza and co.
Norway stock fish export for 1st quarter of 2023 was $8bn. So don't look down on people selling stockfish,ugu etc because only daily revenue can make you a millionaire, not monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Kobicove(m): 9:43am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
if I deck you ehhh. What and what can a Yoruba man import into Lagos freely the way ibo Igbo pple do?

My friend go and sit down!

You dey here dey vibrate dey blow empty gas because me and you dey Nairaland.

You're not even one of us, if you were then you should know that we are called Igbo and not Ibo!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by ajailer(m): 9:43am On Jan 06
what is this doing on the FP?
ibo ppl sef with their need for validation.
maybe we should start uploading videos of them too coming to the SW with just polythene bags by night bus to cause more human congestion for us in our land.
ppl wey inferiority complex dey ravage their mind and are the only one in the whole country causing nuisance to others in their lands.

seun
Mynd44
NLFPMOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by fuck419: 9:44am On Jan 06
tamdun:
Igbos pls don't come back,stay and enjoy your mansion

If you don't repent from your hatred, you shall die a very miserable death this year 2024.

God is ready to bring judgement upon those who deserve it with immediate effect, your days of grace are over.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by abysirius(m): 9:44am On Jan 06
Dey play.. You guys like feeling important

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Jan 06
tamdun:

They have businesses and property in lagos now. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by mdan(m): 9:46am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

You go just die sara 😂

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by heysquare(m): 9:47am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

How I wish they could go for just one year

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Alpharey: 9:48am On Jan 06
abdeefggh:
These people will always shed tears of joy if anyone who call themselves yoruba give them small attention.

The people wey hunger deh wire are already traveling enmass to their London yorubaland with their usual polythene bag.
This is just yesterday from alaibo
The end justifies the means. It is not as if they are plucking the money from a certain Yoruba tree. Stop complaining that people are coming to your door step to make money while you and your likes are wondering what is happening. It will forever remain a mystery to you guys how these guys with"polythene bags" are traveling back home in SUVs and Airlines. Yes not everybody will make it big in Lagos but majority results in positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 9:54am On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.
You dey claim Yoruba... Ni Bo ni agbole yin

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by reddingtonblack: 9:55am On Jan 06
DaTruths:

You are entitle to your opinion, but what a the real lagosians enjoy every December is Conducive environment, less traffic, cool breeze and regular light

I want to buy spare part, and i am waiting for igbos to fully come back for options... thats what most of us miss dem for

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Jack500: 9:55am On Jan 06
DaTruths:

Keep fooling yourself, you go dey alright last last 😁

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Alpharey: 9:56am On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:

Pls don't bet your life oo. We don't need skull. You can check Ogbomosho for skull miners

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by unavailablecity: 9:57am On Jan 06
Keep talking the Nigeria ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.
After BIAFRA you w become ECONOMIC REFUGEES
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by cezarman(m): 9:58am On Jan 06
tamdun:

So you can loot their shops and steal their wealth abi?

Lazy man... Everybody know say many of una, na una wives dey hustle to feed the family.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by seeme2(f): 10:01am On Jan 06
Igbos have turned themselves to laughing stock. And the sad part is they don't even understand sarcasm. Someone said she has meeting with Tinubu but is hungry so Igbos should please return to Lagos so she can feed. Isn't this clear enough? one year ago i believed Igbos are intelligient. Peter Obi has done great arm to his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by todugo(m): 10:02am On Jan 06
Kobicove:

Oga go and sit down!

No matter who decides to leave, Lagos the country-within-a-country will still stand gidigba!!! grin
A tree does not make a forest.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by ProphetofOdin: 10:03am On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow....then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.

I wish I could like this post a billion times. This tribal bigots need to be properly educated and shamed if they refuse to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.