Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos (34406 Views)

Gov Wike Begs Igbo Traders For Forgiveness (Video) / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:08pm On Jan 06
damosky12:

You lots just like to excite yourselves... grin

How does this make sense to you??
He posted a sarcastic comment too. grin
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06
Raskimonojendor:

You are welcome grin
Ebi pa wa oooo grin grin
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:10pm On Jan 06
Alpharey:

Pls don't bet your life oo. We don't need skull. You can check Ogbomosho for skull miners
Wetin happen to okija shrine 😂
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:10pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Ebi pa wa oooo grin grin
In Alaibo 😂

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by missymide: 3:12pm On Jan 06
Jobless woman, everyone wants to make video sha. Which market did you go that you did not see food stuff?
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:13pm On Jan 06
missymide:
Jobless woman, everyone wants to make video sha. Which market did you go that you did not see food stuff?

PeachtreeReside:
It is obvious this lady does not go to the market to buy else she would not put this video out.

There are still Market women of all tribes in all Markets in Lagos.

Maybe she meant to say her patronisers of her trade are yet to come back....😉

We make it seem as if Lagos collapses during Christmas break which is a lie.

Lagos ke I was at Oyingbo 3days before Christmas and every produce marked present with their various sellers of all tribes.

she was being sarcastic. The below are comments from the original Tiktok video 😅

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:15pm On Jan 06
seeme2:
Igbos have turned themselves to laughing stock. And the sad part is they don't even understand sarcasm. Someone said she has meeting with Tinubu but is hungry so Igbos should please return to Lagos so she can feed. Isn't this clear enough? one year ago i believed Igbos are intelligient. Peter Obi has done great arm to his people.
The girl is good with sarcasm.
😂😂😂
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by sulaak(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06
mdimefields:

You guys make so much Noise with Lagos that one starts to wonder if Lagos is the only place Igbos are in large number. The Igbos residing and doing Business in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other Northern states is larger in number than Lagos. Why we have so much Igbos in Lagos is because of the monopoly of seaport. YOu can find Igbos in several West African countries running their businesses in peace, none is verbally attacked like the hateful Yorubas that have made it their past time to keep attacking Igbos online. I hope my people learn their lesson on time and vacate your Lagos for you.
you did it to Ghanaians, Igbos are now your target

It's Igbos that are attacking Yorubas all over the internet. Igbo unsavoury behaviour has crossed over to South Africa and Ghana. The owner of this thread started the discussion by posting a video of a young Yoruba woman saying that "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos"
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by sulaak(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06
buJu234:
to be fair to the lady she is not wrong na.

didnt we all witness, how Lagos especially Lekki side became a ghost town this last christmas, how over 80% of all flights were directed to the East & southern part of the country.

see leave it or not, the igbos own commerce in Nigeria.

the only problem i have with the igbos is just that they are too self-centered.

this is why other tribes esp. the northern ones are not to comfortable with them, esp. in politics

Every Christmas, Lagos becomes a ghost town; this goes as far back as the 1970s. You can drive from Surulere to Lagos Island with the horrendous traffic, I wish everyday is Xmas in Lagos.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06
Raskimonojendor:

In Alaibo 😂
Omo Yoruba land

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:23pm On Jan 06
Enemyofpeace:
Lagos is their dreamland. They can't do without Lagos
The entire SW actually. Go to Yoruba hinterlands, you will find them in large numbers 😂

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:24pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Omo Yoruba land
🤣🤣🤣

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06
Raskimonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣

Ebi pa wa oooo I agree grin grin
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by codemaniacs: 3:29pm On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.

some people on this thread are already shouting "Lagos will fail" just because the governor is not igbo.

must igbos subjugate Yorubas before igbos have a sense of achievement

you igbos already have Rivers state, Delta state, Anambra states yet you are more concerned about the SW, the Yorubas and who is governor of Lagos.

2 petroleum producing states with seaports and airports yet you igbos are not happy that a place called Lagos is not under igbo control .

you are sick and have serious mental problems.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:30pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Ebi pa wa oooo I agree grin grin
You nor get choice before grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhmUeO8pBw

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by codemaniacs: 3:33pm On Jan 06
mdimefields:

You guys make so much Noise with Lagos that one starts to wonder if Lagos is the only place Igbos are in large number. The Igbos residing and doing Business in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other Northern states is larger in number than Lagos. Why we have so much Igbos in Lagos is because of the monopoly of seaport. YOu can find Igbos in several West African countries running their businesses in peace, none is verbally attacked like the hateful Yorubas that have made it their past time to keep attacking Igbos online. I hope my people learn their lesson on time and vacate your Lagos for you.

It is Igbos that have monopoly of seaports.

An Igbo man named Wike was the governor of Rivers state for 8 years.

Another igbo man named Ifeanyi Okowa was also the governor of Delta for 8 years.

which means igbos had 2 governors of states with international seaports and airports yet you igbos still complain of marginaliztion..

you igbos are the only ones that will produce a governor in Delta state and Rivers state and claim that you don't have seaport.

Any igbo shouting marginalization is just trying to use emotional blackmail on people.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:39pm On Jan 06
mdimefields:

Shagari/Ekwueme, a Fulani and an ibo, sent Ghana packing all over Nigeria.

In 1983, Nigeria expelled two million undocumented West African migrants, half of whom were from Ghana.

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Greattha: 3:42pm On Jan 06
#Epic
Let's keep telling them till they have sense.

chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:44pm On Jan 06
codemaniacs:

It is Igbos that have monopoly of seaports.

An Igbo man named Wike was the governor of Rivers state for 8 years.

Another igbo man named Ifeanyi Okowa was also the governor of Delta for 8 years.

which means igbos had 2 governors of states with international seaports and airports yet you igbos still complain of marginaliztion..

you igbos are the only ones that will produce a governor in Delta state and Rivers state and claim that you don't have seaport.

Any igbo shouting marginalization is just trying to use emotional blackmail on people.
Blackmail is their way. And thankfully, no one is falling for it anymore. 2 or three days ago, they were called out by a good blogger.

Dear Igbo Followers, I Will NOT BE BULLIED

Tbh its not all of you that make my Igbo reviews about tribalism, A LOT of you support me and when you disagree with some things i say about your cultures food, you respectfully disagree and I have no issues with that.

But A LARGE chunk of you, the moment you hear me say Igbo or east, Your penis starts to stand and you quickly go the route of He hates Igbo’s, he’s a tribal bigot… because I talk say Fisherman soup sweet pass Oha?

Dont bring that energy to my page this year.

Do you know how wild it is that I have been to All the geopolitical zones in Nigeria and it was sweet, but the ONE TIME i went to the east for food tour I swore never to go back there because of Some of you’d bad behavior on my reviews.

Many times i would wana book a flight to Imo or Enugu but i’ll be like ‘Nah, before ai go there and say The jollof in Mama Nkwchi Buka no bang, and the next thing I know y’all would makw me trend for being a tribalist.

Some of you might not be violent physically but in the food scene, EVERYBODY that is not Igbo is scared of talking about or exploring Igbo dishes because they know the feedback from you people would ALWAYS be violent and emotional.

In case this post offends you, I said what I said.
This year I will talk about dishes from All tribes Including igbo and give my undiluted feedback. And I am ready for any smoke that comes with it.

Again, I have Zero issues with Igbo people, I love your culture, but sometimes m, a lot of misbehave online when your food is mentioned.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1rb7Qto7qD/?igsh=d3Vyb2twY3ZuNmoy

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by komzy589(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06
Vello:

Mr shocker.
May u ask you, what are the plans you would have put on ground before removing Subsidy if you were the President? Don't mention working refineries because you and I know it won't work because same beneficiaries of the Subsidy that never allowed the refineries work in decades are stull very much at work.
Few people looted the commonwealth so bad through Subsidy and forex scam yet, someone came on board to destroy their stronghold yet, the long term beneficiaries of the policy which are the people are condemning the person.

You said Buhari failed. How do you justify that statement against the catastrophic 16 years of PDP in power. Let's compare and contrast. PDP from Obj through Jonathan failed woefully and ruined the country. APC came and began fixing heavy infrastructures that PDP through Okupe said was impossible. Yes, Buhari made mistakes but, no leader worldwide is perfect.
Tinubu is not perfect and 7months is too little to judge an administration. Buhari's budget just got retired and he's now working with his own. Give him time.
The Igbos lampoobed the Fulanis for 8years, started with Yorubas and it's ongoing. How's that not tribalism and stupidity of the highest order?

Problem with most Nigerian is that rather than seem knowledge, they rely on sentiment and tribal leanings to justify or condemn a system. I'm a seasoned administrator and I make my assessment objectively. Tinubu is doing fine and if I'm to rate him, I'll give him 99% pass in administrative duty
The fact that you rated APC Government better than PDPs 16 years is worrying.
Even staunch APC supporters didn’t use that as an excuse to vote for Tinubu.
Compare the standard of living in PDPs time and now.
I didn’t ask you to trust Obi and Atiku to change things, but try to say the truth and be realistically objective in your defense next time abeg🙏. So that it won’t feel like I’m wasting my time arguing. How can you say that life is better now than it was under PDP? 😳
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by SirAfoy1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.
Lolz... She was just catching fun.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by gbemishile: 6:13pm On Jan 06
NeckingNgulping:

Preach..

What's this?
Go and read the post.this time read it slowly
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Oseone1: 6:20pm On Jan 06
[quote author=chatinent post=127803234]

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common black
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by plaindealer: 6:21pm On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Igbos and anything for clout. I can bet my life, dis werey be Igbo. angry

Of course, it's obvious.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Morphinne: 6:22pm On Jan 06
mdimefields:

@bolded, if them born your papa well, go to Kano and vie for the seat of governor or even LG chairmanship seat. You should also tell them that Kano belongs to nobody and to everybody then come back here and narrate your ordeal to us grin
Shey oni o stupid ni
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Vello(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06
komzy589:

The fact that you rated APC Government better than PDPs 16 years is worrying.
Even staunch APC supporters didn’t use that as an excuse to vote for Tinubu.
Compare the standard of living in PDPs time and now.
I didn’t ask you to trust Obi and Atiku to change things, but try to say the truth and be realistically objective in your defense next time abeg🙏. So that it won’t feel like I’m wasting my time arguing. How can you say that life is better now than it was under PDP? 😳
I hate getting dragged into an unnecessary argument like this but let me make this exception.
See, it happens that when you hate someone or something, everything done, good or bad, would be judged from the narrow mindset of hatred and subjectivity.
Yes, I reiterate that Buhari tried his best and save for the saboteurs within and without his administration, he could have done so much more. PDP for 16 long years achieved almost nothing. All that parasite of a party achieved was institutionalisation of corruption, terrorism, election manipulation and lot of vices. I work with one of the major anti corruption agencies in Nigeria and I won't yield to public opinion or market place gossip about the state of the Nation. I know much more than most idiotic self seeking, greedy journalists.

On the state of the economy, we are very lucky. Had Atiku or that Agulu fraud been president since 2015, we would have known what real crisis is all about. Remember Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said this...

Nigerians need to count their blessings and stop hating just because an everlasting insatiable, greedy, ethnocentric ethnic group uses their resources to condemn the nation for their own selfish reason. It rains everywhere

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by placeofallure(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

Don't bother quoting me to counter it because you are dumb.

The question is why wait until now before she remembers she needs to buy those things she mentioned. Igbos are not the only one who sell those things. Everyone and anyone can travel for the yuletide so she shouldn't customise it. She's just a poor planner that's how I see it. Whether with or without a particular tribe, life goes on. I have my house stock up not because I'm Dangote's wife or Otedola's daughter, but because of careful planning overtime. Everybody knows you can't get the best of any market at Christmas. This is just the rantings of a clout chaser!
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Probz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.

You did what?
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by shonepa(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06
Abeg make dem dey 100yrs......i love as lagos traffic be.

No time to even listen to wetin she won yan.

DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Crafteck1: 8:49pm On Jan 06
DaTruths:

I dont want them to leave cos i dont believe in the tribalism thing, but lagos no go miss anybody, anybody can be replaced in weeks...
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Patojargz: 9:34pm On Jan 06
Kobicove:

Oga go and sit down!

No matter who decides to leave, Lagos the country-within-a-country will still stand gidigba!!! grin

U dey whine!!! Stand where
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Patojargz: 9:35pm On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Igbos and anything for clout. I can bet my life, dis werey be Igbo. angry

Even with her accent? You're a fvckin dumbass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Rising Colossus - Pictures Of Lagos / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.