Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos (34396 Views)

Gov Wike Begs Igbo Traders For Forgiveness (Video) / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by youngrichnigga: 12:08pm On Jan 06
My own issue is this, "who's the owner of that shoulder by her side, she's apparently on the bed"😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06
abdeefggh:

There is nothing sensational about that post, its pure fact. You feel triggered because i said the truth.
These are some of your people coming to SW from Alaigbo just yesterday , now tell me if they are not carrying polythene bag, i can give you the link to the video if you doubt
Your initial post has been hidden by one bigoted Igbo mod
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by buJu234: 12:18pm On Jan 06
to be fair to the lady she is not wrong na.

didnt we all witness, how Lagos especially Lekki side became a ghost town this last christmas, how over 80% of all flights were directed to the East & southern part of the country.

see leave it or not, the igbos own commerce in Nigeria.

the only problem i have with the igbos is just that they are too self-centered.

this is why other tribes esp. the northern ones are not to comfortable with them, esp. in politics
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by DaTruths: 12:19pm On Jan 06
Nauttyprof:

Tell them to leave first and let's see how true this is. Is not a crime going to your states to develop them too

They always wanted to leave, but your likes would be against Biafra.

Give them Biafra and see them leave.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06
Nazgul:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Tribalism is the only reason why Tinubu still has people defending him. Cos with the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through, the wide spread poverty, lies, insecurity, massive looting, multiple taxation, inflation, naira crash...etc. You can't be living in Nigeria, seeing and experiencing all these and still defend Tinubu.

It would take your hatred for another tribe to convince yourself that Tinubu is a Messiah.
With how Obi managed Anambra as a governor , tribalism is why you guys are selling him. So everyone on tribalism level and best player of tribalism won, so rest and die that narrative already.

Both Igbo and Yoruba played tribalism

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Sharatan(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.

Bro I’m impressed by your wisdom and level of communication. Thanks for putting a tribal bigot in his place.
But a numb skull will keep on being a numb skull, unless this one taps into his right senses by Gods grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by tiswell(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Igbos and anything for clout. I can bet my life, dis werey be Igbo. angry
you can't give what you don't have
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by simfrost90210: 12:34pm On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

Omo, you been type epistle give am oo

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 😲😲😲😲😲

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Christistruth00: 1:02pm On Jan 06
buJu234:
to be fair to the lady she is not wrong na.

didnt we all witness, how Lagos especially Lekki side became a ghost town this last christmas, how over 80% of all flights were directed to the East & southern part of the country.

see leave it or not, the igbos own commerce in Nigeria.

the only problem i have with the igbos is just that they are too self-centered.

this is why other tribes esp. the northern ones are not to comfortable with them, esp. in politics

It was a Mocking Sarcastic Video

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Agunesinjaweola: 1:05pm On Jan 06
It's normal to call your housemaids to get back to work just like the British wants Nigerians to come and do the care jobs for their elderly people.

How can a YORUBA girl understand IGBO if she's not an Òkóró girl

She's calling her brothers in the SE to return to their hustling at Ojuelegba !!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06
DaTruths:

The Biafra they will scatter by themselves. That's why it is difficult for the ones in Lagos to leave but keep saying all sorts about the state
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Pristine664: 1:12pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Oga yoruba hate igbos.

No dey deceive yourself.

I honestly believe the hate is justified.
You can't constantly insult and show deep hate against someone and want love in return. Life doesn't work that way.

Yorubas will be foolish to keep acting too nice.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Pristine664: 1:28pm On Jan 06
PeachtreeReside:
It is obvious this lady does not go to the market to buy else she would not put this video out.

There are still Market women of all tribes in all Markets in Lagos.

Maybe she meant to say her patronisers of her trade are yet to come back....😉

We make it seem as if Lagos collapses during Christmas break which is a lie.

Lagos ke I was at Oyingbo 3days before Christmas and every produce marked present with their various sellers of all tribes.

That lady was being sarcastic. grin

She said she has meeting with Tinubu but she's hungry so Igbos should please return to Lagos so she can feed, mentioning their petty trades in the process.

Make them leave sarcasm for that babe. cool

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Pristine664: 1:32pm On Jan 06
reddingtonblack:

If you read news well enough you would have realize by now, No tribe as criticized Tinubu more than the yorubas
Even osun they claim he is home town didnt give him the required votes unlike OBi & Atiku

Tinubu recent visit to lagos for the holidays, it was heard on camera "ebi pa'waa" thats a yoruba language, So where is the tribalism

Tinubu lost Lagos and Osun, whereas Peter Obi won East and yet you feel the yorubas are the tribalist here

Their hate against Yorubas has very little to do with politics. We would have been experiencing similar situation if Tinubu had lost.

Go and check 2011 post election threads on NL.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Pristine664: 1:41pm On Jan 06
Hier:
Which one be ile labo isinmi ooo again, is Lagos their home town or East

Sarcasm. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by okwusdaddy: 1:42pm On Jan 06
bluefilm:
Balabluu
bulaba
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Vello(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06
komzy589:

Tinubu didn’t commit any sin at all.
The difficulty in the job is not to do what Atiku and Obi said. The hard part is doing it without putting the nation into suffering.

So far, Tinubu has not been able to do so and it is no surprise. Anyone who’s surprised at Tinubu’s failure now is not smart.
The fact that Buhari failed is already more than 70% indication that Tinubu will fail.
This is why I’m surprised at people rooting for him before the election. I’m even more shocked at people still defending him now.

Before you mention tribalistism, I’m not Yoruba nor Ibo. You two can whine later, but if we don’t fix Nigeria now, we will all suffer the brut. After all, there are other tribes in Nigeria too.
Mr shocker.
May u ask you, what are the plans you would have put on ground before removing Subsidy if you were the President? Don't mention working refineries because you and I know it won't work because same beneficiaries of the Subsidy that never allowed the refineries work in decades are stull very much at work.
Few people looted the commonwealth so bad through Subsidy and forex scam yet, someone came on board to destroy their stronghold yet, the long term beneficiaries of the policy which are the people are condemning the person.

You said Buhari failed. How do you justify that statement against the catastrophic 16 years of PDP in power. Let's compare and contrast. PDP from Obj through Jonathan failed woefully and ruined the country. APC came and began fixing heavy infrastructures that PDP through Okupe said was impossible. Yes, Buhari made mistakes but, no leader worldwide is perfect.
Tinubu is not perfect and 7months is too little to judge an administration. Buhari's budget just got retired and he's now working with his own. Give him time.
The Igbos lampoobed the Fulanis for 8years, started with Yorubas and it's ongoing. How's that not tribalism and stupidity of the highest order?

Problem with most Nigerian is that rather than seem knowledge, they rely on sentiment and tribal leanings to justify or condemn a system. I'm a seasoned administrator and I make my assessment objectively. Tinubu is doing fine and if I'm to rate him, I'll give him 99% pass in administrative duty
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Lightorder: 2:10pm On Jan 06
chatinent:

hmm ! Great information.

Before I forget , what and what didn't Obi do as a bad politician in Anambra State ? Is there another Anambra or Obi or still those know . I have heard this a dozen times . What exactly didn't Obi do in Anambra ?
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by simfrost90210: 2:23pm On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.

Be blessed for speaking the truth and may the gods of your ancestors expand your horizons!!!
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:27pm On Jan 06
na ibo dey sell rice and beansss na grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06
Pristine664:

I honestly believe the hate is justified.
You can't constantly insult and show deep hate against someone and want love in return. Life doesn't work that way.

Yorubas will be foolish to keep acting too nice.
Nobody is asking them to be acting nice.

But hate filled people claiming to be nice is what i don't agree.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by aywagze(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06
is she a glutton ..🤔
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:43pm On Jan 06
The video displays the low IQ among that region. Who takes a sarcastic video serious. They must have also believed this that this is meeting Tinubu. No wonder they believed that Buhari was cloned 😂
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:47pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
Oga yoruba hate igbos.

No dey deceive yourself.
We hate them just as they hate us. You don't like it, you can always hug a transformer.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:50pm On Jan 06
DaTruths:

No they don't. Today Biafria is what we want, tomorrow is it's our turn to be president, the day after tomorrow, Nigeria is a zoo.

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Ritchiee: 2:51pm On Jan 06
tamdun:
Igbos pls don't come back,stay and enjoy your mansion
grin
You wan strangle Igbos.
They need validation and if any Yoruba,who Igbos á¹£ee as their oga,says anything to validate them,the jubilation is heart rendering.

The real problem with the Igbos is that they cannot live without the Yorubas.They always think that they will suffer if they do.
Yorubas are self made successful people.
Regionalism period made everybody know that if left out of Nigeria,Yoruba nation will be the largest economy and the most progressive black nation in the world.
They have done it before but Igbos have not.

History makes us know that Igbos have been running to the SW especially Ibadan which was the richest then since the inception of Nigeria.
Even without port,Ibadan was the richest and most progressive place in Nigeria.

They always hide under the success of the Yorubas to claim whatever the Yorubas have as theirs.
Have you ever heard them saying that they contribute to the success of the North?Yet they are there too.

Ask them why they don't make it abroad as the Yorubas especially in business that they always think they come close to the Yoruba in Nigeria.
It is only with their large population of petty traders and hawkers that they dominate petty trading with Yorubas coming second in Lagos.
Igbos don't dominate petty trading or commercial activities in Ibadan,Ondo,Osun,Ogun,Kwara.
Yorubas do.
The industries in Lagos are majorly owned by Yorubas...Vitafoam,Honeywell,PROFORCE,Tejufoam,
Glo, Sigma paint ,Ruff n Rumble etc.
We have the thread on Nairaland here.
No Igbo business or company lives up to 40 years because they always crumble them with bad nzogbu nzogbu managing.
Yorubas have businesses that are more than 100,90,80 years and still counting.

Yorubas have multibillion dollars businesses abroad while Igbos have none except fraudsters and druggists like the famous FBI 80.Yorubas have their own fair share too.

Igbos should rest jooor.Since the end of the election,they have vouched to give Yorubas bad time as they did to Buhari but they will just shoot themselves in the leg.
We depend on one another in Nigeria and the world.
Going by history,Igbos have always depended on the Yorubas even till date.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:54pm On Jan 06
BadBradley:
The guy doing the voice over, see thick Igbo accent. grin

On a more serious note Seun is profiting over tribal quarrels. I don't see how a worthless arranged video makes it here as news.
This is good proof that he is the chief tribalist. His mods removed a post on front-page only to leave others just to propagate the tribalism 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by chiagozien(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06
Raskimonojendor:

We hate them just as they hate us. You don't like it, you can always hug a transformer.
I love and enjoy your hate grin grin
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:56pm On Jan 06
Allee90:
It's undeniable. They are indeed the DEVELOPERS
Yes ooo grin

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:57pm On Jan 06
chiagozien:
I love and enjoy your hate grin grin
You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:00pm On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
if they remain there how will lagos survive? Lagosians are begging for their return already.
They have left atleast twice in the past. Lagos was better for it. We hope they stay put in their Biafla. A region they are always in a haste to flee from.

Reno Omokri replies one of his critics on Twitter

Dear Chibueze,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let us test your hypothesis with data. Between 1967 and 1970, Igbos left Lagos and Nigeria, for the ill fated Republic of Biafra, yet Nigeria enjoyed the highest GDP growth in her history during those years. Please fact-check me. The GDP growth rate in 1969 was 24.20%, and 25.01% in 1970. However, as soon as the Igbos returned, GDP immediately nosedived.

The reason is that Igbos import and trade foreign goods, which enriches them personally, while destroying the local manufacturing economy. And without local manufacturing, the GDP will not grow. We will continue being a nation of consumers, instead of producers.

For example, Dangote's Tomato Paste factory had to close down on January 18, 2017, and the chief causative factor for the closure was the importation of cheaper tomato paste from Italy.

Also, many pharmaceutical firms have complained that they are increasingly unable to compete fairly in the Nigerian market due to the importation of fake and substandard drugs, which are pricing them out of the market. If they close down and leave Nigeria, thousands of jobs will be lost.

Secondly, the Lagos State Government recently shut down Alaba and Ladipo markets for being filthy. You will agree that the Igbos in those markets appealed to the Lagos State Government to open the markets, and when they refused, insisting that they had to be in sanitary conditions, the Igbo traders asked prominent Igbos to intervene.

Now, Chibueze, don't you think that that is indicative of the fact that the traders need Lagos more than Lagos needs them?

Chibueze, you and Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu may want to consider the facts before making baseless claims about building Lagos to its current state. When you make such claims, you force others to counter you with facts.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 3:06pm On Jan 06
maivd:

Why don't you okoooros stay back for another two years. We really want you to stay back. Why are you running from the east?
Their land is consuming their own people nah 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.