Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja (36202 Views)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Jking20(m): 11:51am On Jan 06
This is the height of it all, any area in the federal capital territory under attack is shame to the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by davillian(m): 11:53am On Jan 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja

Guy I know what I'm saying. I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
Una know we're bwari de ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 11:54am On Jan 06
Timoleon:
This country na WA o.

Tinubu no go shout emi lokan for kidnapping. If na to renew shege, na there you go see am dey shout emi lo kan. undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by davodyguy: 11:58am On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits
Those bastards feast on young girls as sex slaves
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by seunayantokun(m): 11:59am On Jan 06
Stupidity still reigns in the Nigerian media. Why calling terrorists bandits? Is it because you are not educated or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:59am On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits

The lustful idiots targeted the man because of the girls.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Edoreborn: 12:00pm On Jan 06
Jeezuzpick:

The lustful idiots targeted the man because of the girls.
Walahi
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06
Bwari again? Same thing happened to my tribesman last year in Bwari or ushafa... He was killed and they kidnapped his kids... As una Don kill d man now... How do you want to collect money... U fools

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by CrossRhodes: 12:02pm On Jan 06
lagostrendboy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/bandits-abduct-man-and-his-five-children-shoot-two-policemen-in-abuja.html#:~:text=Bandits%20have%20shot%20two%20policemen,shot%20dead%20by%20the%20bandits.
What is FCT minister doing about all these things?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by tishbite41(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06
Danjuma827:
All the girls are ripe in your eyes? SMH
Just three are ripe and ready for harvest
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06
Enough pu..y to ba.g
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by sole26: 12:10pm On Jan 06
harryboyng:

To imagine say a whole Abuja. The seat of the president is not safe. Where else person wan run to. With the heavy security in Abuja. They can’t contain just Abuja alone

What do u expect when d second in command is a Boko Patron, his boys are all over Abuja now. To say Abuja is not safe is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by TheBTCinvestor: 12:11pm On Jan 06
Sonofgod1990:
Enough pu..y to ba.g

Demented idiot

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by ProudNigerian01: 12:12pm On Jan 06
May God grant their safe return. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06
;
TheBTCinvestor:

Demented idiot
grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Dejl: 12:17pm On Jan 06
SlavaUkraini:
That Nairaland Terrorist called Postinor is DEFINITELY among the Bandits behind this attack...

He is such a Bloody pedophile and a stupid terrorist.. ..

I just pray that he doesn't rape or harm the daughters of this innocent man

E nor go better for Postinor this New Year...

Anyone with useful information about the whereabouts of this Bastardy Terrorist should kindly contact the nearest Police station

Postinor is an existential threat to our peace and national security ..

this is happening Abuja of all people
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by GreatOchuks: 12:19pm On Jan 06
We vote for Lecturer , dem say he too weak to fight insurgency.
We vote for Army General with Pastor, insurgency and terrorism increased .
Now we don vote in Drug lord and Boko haram Alumi,,, yet the killings still de continue.

Na Wetin these abokis want sef before them go stop terrorism?

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06
davillian:

Una know we're bwari de ?
See AMAC see Bwari

Abuja municipal & Bwari are very close

It should not be happening at all with all the many barracks scattered all over the these two areas

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06
They will kidnap Tinubu if he's not careful
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:25pm On Jan 06
cry Two policemen died in the process, but nobody is talking about their sacrifice. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by 3ice9ce: 12:29pm On Jan 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Two policemen died in the process, but nobody is talking about their sacrifice. Pathetic!

They were shot but didn't die. The Alhaji who led them died. Learn to read with understanding before posting.

We are grateful for their sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Henry22(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06
Na brothers and sisters fight na
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by onuman: 12:35pm On Jan 06
lagostrendboy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/bandits-abduct-man-and-his-five-children-shoot-two-policemen-in-abuja.html#:~:text=Bandits%20have%20shot%20two%20policemen,shot%20dead%20by%20the%20bandits.

Never heard of bandits kidnapping people in Accra, Kigali, Washington DC or in London.
What stuff are the police in the above cities made of?
Nigeria Police Awuuuu.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:35pm On Jan 06
3ice9ce:

They were shot but didn't die. The Alhaji who led them died. Learn to read with understanding before posting.

We are grateful for their sacrifice.

It's still the same thing.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by composure: 12:36pm On Jan 06
Jeon:
This is getting worse than before.

What is this is getting worse than before?
Something is completely out of hand and you are saying is getting worse
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Bigkoko: 12:37pm On Jan 06
Can those foolish bandits leave innocent citizens and head straight to Apo, Maitama, Asokoro, or Aso Rock? With one operation they get billions, enough to last them...

Going for innocent citizens and fellow Muslims is act of foolishness....

With cashless economy Dr. Emefiele initiated, all the bandit's and kidnappers vanished... But you Nigerians say you prefer emilokanomics and bokoharamism.... Make una enjoy ohh

lagostrendboy:

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Princedapace(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06
Jeon:
This is getting worse than before.

Buhari finished Nigeria
And it all started with when northerners out of f&olishness destroyed GEJ govt and Buhari came in and used tribalism to finissh Nigeria. He actually caused most of the problems we are facing today becus he allowed tribalism to penetrate into the security formation of Nigeria. Now, the matter is hard, even Tinubu may not be able to solve it and what Tinubu may do is simply enjoy him self while Nigeria burns.
It doesnt get to them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by fabulous2019: 12:39pm On Jan 06
Sometimes I laugh, when people they say why are people travelling, of a truth is not the money aspect but just because of security
I lived in ph, after struggling from university no job, I suffer teach finish, open my own business, na so armed robber come my shop wanted to shoot me, collected all my laptops and expensive cameras, I just close the store, sell everything and travelled to uk, now I sleep with my eyes closed, no burglary in my house, I drive lonely road not a single bandit, then person go tell me I dey clean yansh no talking about constant light, water and good roads
We only live once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by We4all: 12:40pm On Jan 06
Nigeria, which way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.