Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja (36212 Views)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Bigkoko: 12:47pm On Jan 06
Did I hear you mentioned Kigali? With cameras everywhere, and a swat team armed with Israeli designed short rifles, on 24/7 patrol. Now, there's even an anti terrorist squad from the military that roam around Kigali from 6:30pm till dawn. I see them twice daily, when I close from office at night, and when I'm jogging around 4 -5am. Which bandits, terrorists or kidnappers get mind to risk am? Have you even hear of arm robbery in Kigali?

The day Nigeria wants a country, we will know.

In all the countries I have visited in Africa, Europe and America, Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa are the only countries you can kill people with ease without a lockdown and the culprit fished out and executed swiftly.

Shey una say una no wan divorce religious and ethnic biases?

onuman:

Never heard of bandits kidnapping people in Accra, Kigali, Washington DC or in London.
What stuff are the police in the above cities made of?
Nigeria Police Awuuuu.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by bentenny(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06
State and community policing is an idea whose time has already come!
The Senate is only delaying the inevitable!

They should not wait until the affected communities start acquiring illegal arms to protect their family and community!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by We4all: 12:51pm On Jan 06
fabulous2019:
Sometimes I laugh, when people they say why are people travelling, of a truth is not the money aspect but just because of security
I lived in ph, after struggling from university no job, I suffer teach finish, open my own business, na so armed robber come my shop wanted to shoot me, collected all my laptops and expensive cameras, I just close the store, sell everything and travelled to uk, now I sleep with my eyes closed, no burglary in my house, I drive lonely road not a single bandit, then person go tell me I dey clean yansh no talking about constant light, water and good roads
We only live once

Did you travel with all of your family members? If you didn't, then you are selfish.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Pussyisgud: 12:52pm On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits..Now I know why some of these Hausa boys takes to banditry because ordinarily dem no fit approach fine babes..They can only imagine,,but with gun in their hands,,if kidnapp most beautiful girl in Nigeria,,oti lo.. Bastards..

You are very correct sir, amina open the kunja i don take burantashi kai.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Dennisochampa: 12:55pm On Jan 06
Nigeria is becoming a wild jungle every single day....
Na for man to dey carry gun Waka now win am...
U see any movement you no like around you or your car..... Shoot to kill...
Because this doesn't make sense anymore...
How can able bodied young men take to crime with the excuse that the economy is hard.... Na only dem e hard for
E no hard for the people wen them dey try kidnap or steal from??
No excuse for crime.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Tonitoniton(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06
That area is hot now cos of Buhari brothers.

There is a WhatsApp message going round in Abuja about am eminent attack in mashafa a suburb in bwari

There spotted some gun men taking position in that area today by some local farmers.

I even learnt they attacked Jordan fm axis recently.

The government wants to play the ostrich.

May God help nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Antiurchins: 1:18pm On Jan 06
Tinubu's Achievements in 7 months:
- Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Hike in Electricity Tariff
- Hike in University Tuition Fees
- Inflation Doubled
- Kidnapping & Banditry Continues
- Foreign Loan Continues
- Devaluation of Naira Continues
- Poverty & Unemployment Continues
- Public Funds Embezzlement continues
- Lies & Deceptions Continues.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Fatbam005: 1:24pm On Jan 06
Ekitibiased:
Household items for sale
Oven with hotburner (new)
Dstv
28 inches tv
mattress

send a DM
where are you? I mean state
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06
Now the bandits will know he called the police on them undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by olaodun: 2:03pm On Jan 06
may God deliver Naija
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085261425665
pls visit our page we are forming a formidable community to fight poverty and hunger in Nigeria,through skills, tools , small businesses and agriculture
lease do you have domestic job or short term jobs tasks for some abled men , ladies who are in need of jobs to eat this morning pls help somebody to survive today send us message 08167608048 or povhung@gmail.com
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06
Abuja sef don dey hot oo

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 2:41pm On Jan 06
Tinubu is really failing in all sectors
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Lingudy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06
Even Abuja is no longer safe again.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by davillian(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06
VeeVeeMyLuv:

See AMAC see Bwari

Abuja municipal & Bwari are very close

It should not be happening at all with all the many barracks scattered all over the these two areas
As secured as kuje prison and it's environment are there was a jailbreak even with the multiple checkpoints and even a barrack at gwags
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by DeGLORIOUS: 3:09pm On Jan 06
THIS REPORT IS JUST LITTLE OUT OF WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY WITNESSING IN BWARI. IT APPEARS AS IF THESE GUYS HAVE A BASE WITHIN THE MOUNTAINS IN BWARI. THOSE CLOSE TO KAGARKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE, TO SAY THAT THEY ARE IN DEEP MEST IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. WE OFTEN SEE MILITARY VEHICLES MOVING TOWARDS SUSPECTED AREA BUT IT ONLY APPEARS AS IF THE BANDITS ARE BEING REINFORCED AS THE ATTACKS KEEP COMING UNABATED. I THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO ALLOW EVERYONE TO ACQUIRE ARMS SINCE THE SECURITY OPERATIVES SEEM TO BE OVERWHELMED. THIS IS NO LONGER A RENEWED HOPE, THIS IS RENEWED SHEGE
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Tijani009: 3:29pm On Jan 06
Ekitibiased:
Household items for sale
Oven with hotburner (new)
Dstv
28 inches tv
mattress

send a DM

Mattress and tv how much
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Chetas81(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06
Killed their sponsor and have peace of mind
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits..Now I know why some of these Hausa boys takes to banditry because ordinarily dem no fit approach fine babes..They can only imagine,,but with gun in their hands,,Dem fit kidnapp most beautiful girl in Nigeria,,oti lo.. Bastards..

Those bandits are perverts and criminals.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by GODWINLOWSKI: 3:42pm On Jan 06
grin cheesy the girls sef no fine, bandits suppose beat beauty enter their faces
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by delishpot: 3:55pm On Jan 06
They do as they want and go Scot free. This is why banditry isn't a problem for them. The government is solidly behind them. After all naija govt says it knows the sponsors of these terrorists but won't name and shame them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by sulaak(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06
Edoreborn:
Ahh!! Na ripe girls ooo...chai bandits..Now I know why some of these Hausa boys takes to banditry because ordinarily dem no fit approach fine babes..They can only imagine,,but with gun in their hands,,Dem fit kidnapp most beautiful girl in Nigeria,,oti lo.. Bastards..

The majority of Northern Nigerian men cannot attract women due to their low economic status and poverty; banditry provides access to an income and women. 90% of Northern Nigerians are living in extreme poverty.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Babathanks(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Timoleon:
This country na WA o.

Tinubu no go shout emi lokan for kidnapping. If na to renew shege, na there you go see am dey shout emi lo kan. undecided
Guy I stay in kaduna. This kidnapping something know be president fault. Na Fulani mindset, all those sheik and chief imam should be mandated to be speaking against it. You would see a Fulani man that will believing drinking alcohol is a sin because is in Koran but kidnapping is not Because is not in Koran. All this religion is the cause of all this rubbish, Tu ti waka
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Ekitibiased(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
lagos...location does not really matter

Fatbam005:
where are you? I mean state
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by Gamesmart: 4:37pm On Jan 06
lagostrendboy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/bandits-abduct-man-and-his-five-children-shoot-two-policemen-in-abuja.html#:~:text=Bandits%20have%20shot%20two%20policemen,shot%20dead%20by%20the%20bandits.

Why are you people this foolish!

How is Bwari, same thing as Abuja?

It is as foolish as saying something that happened in Ikorodu happened in Ikeja or something that happened in Ekpoma happened in Benin City!

What the hell is wrong with reasoning and education in Nigeria ffs?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by rspy: 4:50pm On Jan 06
APC is just starting... Before 2030 Fulani go expand Nigga-ria toto
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by rspy: 4:52pm On Jan 06
Edoreborn:

Fulani dey ripe them wella.. everybody fought to maintain One Nigeria.. so Nigerians be ready for the prick
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by rspy: 4:53pm On Jan 06
Tonitoniton:
That area is hot now cos of Buhari brothers.

There is a WhatsApp message going round in Abuja about am eminent attack in mashafa a suburb in bwari

There spotted some gun men taking position in that area today by some local farmers.

I even learnt they attacked Jordan fm axis recently.

The government wants to play the ostrich.

May God help nigeria

God didn't create Nigeria.. Slave master Luggard did.. Luggard has the manual of Nigeriq
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja by rspy: 4:54pm On Jan 06
Jeezuzpick:

The lustful idiots targeted the man because of the girls.
For them to kill the man, then definitely they would ripe the girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) / Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / Suspected Serial Bank Accounts Hacker Arrested in Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.