Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs (26482 Views)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by amnesty7: 11:42am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

97% of modern youths are into drugs and others, very sad.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.
Congratulations for having wonderful parents. That 97%, what's the scope? In your state or LG or neighborhood?
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Nicepoker(m): 11:46am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.
So what are you doing in a drug engulfed forum I wonder.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by makavalley(m): 11:48am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

You've a brother here, all thanks to our parents thought they were strict
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by diaspoAFRICANS: 11:54am On Jan 06
BoldBrainz:

You people should rest. You Africans have the repulsive habit of judging others as if yours happens to be the replica of perfection.

If he's addicted to alcohol, has he come to cry to you for help or asked you to fund his addiction? Just be vomiting garbage in the name of opinions.

Calmez vous...
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Golan007: 12:00pm On Jan 06
BoldBrainz:

You people should rest. You Africans have the repulsive habit of judging others as if yours happens to be the replica of perfection.

If he's addicted to alcohol, has he come to cry to you for help or asked you to fund his addiction? Just be vomiting garbage in the name of opinions.

Who asked or questioned his taste for alcohol at the beginning?

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Jking20(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06
Ohk
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Timoleon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06
kenex4ever:
Which 1 be "demonic"

I have seen this story days ago and nobody called it demonic, na only u dey call am demomic.

Wetin concern demon for this one

Na our wack reporters them o. I saw the story on tic tok days ago too. Nothing demonic. Just drug dealers adding human bones to the lush to make it exponential lethal and addictive
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by BoldBrainz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

Who asked or questioned his taste for alcohol at the beginning?

Nobody. He simply reacted to a twisted perception someone else had about people who drink. I could easily have reacted same because that first comment was demeaning to an extent.

Then you took it upon yourself to be the Justice Inyang Okoro of nairaland moral court as if y'all don't have bad habits in your closets. Make una dey calm down!
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Golan007: 12:12pm On Jan 06
BoldBrainz:

Nobody. He simply reacted to a twisted perception someone else had about people who drink. I could easily have reacted same because that first comment was demeaning to an extent.

Then you took it upon yourself to be the Justice Inyang Okoro of nairaland moral court as if y'all don't have bad habits in your closets. Make una dey calm down!

You do know the guy did not lampoon those that drink?
He simply said, even drink is not of any attraction to him.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by BoldBrainz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

You do know the guy did not lampoon those that drink?
He simply said, even drink is not of any attraction to him.

"...you cannot catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society..."

Yet the same tax that accrues from the alcohol people like us buy and consume, is shared amongst all the states by the federal government, which contributes to societal development. Na we come be the mad and poorly raised children na, abi?

Alcohol is shit but your respective state governments gather cap in hand to collect their share of the taxes that comes from it. Una too dey form nonsense for this nairaland. Even those who have very streamlined mentalities feel they can wield opinions on issues of general concern.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by caye(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06
johnog4sure:
When I saw a documentary on how Meth and cocaine is made I vowed never to do drugs, it is no different from "witch portions" Super toxic chemicals, but these kids are too ignorant, but na dem dey form woke pass. Woke without any knowledge

Woke:- doesn't mean dysfunctional or degenerate.

Woke :- is realising who you really are, what the world is ...knowledge of self. That is woke.

We won't allow the pink supremacists to dirty a movement of black ppl.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by johnog4sure: 12:25pm On Jan 06
caye:

Woke:- doesn't mean dysfunctional or degenerate.

Woke :- is realising who you really are, what the world is ...knowledge of self. That is woke.

We won't allow the pink supremacists to dirty a movement of black ppl.
I wish u understand the 'freedom' u so much crave for is actually servitude in disguise. many youths want freedom to live wild ends up becoming slaves to drugs and sex
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by caye(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06
johnog4sure:

I wish u understand the 'freedom' u so much crave for is actually servitude in disguise. many youths want freedom to live wild ends up becoming slaves to drugs and sex

...and I hope you know that the term "woke " was used by the pink supremacists, to turn it into homosexual and cross gender degeneracy ; but it was black ppl who coined that term, which originally meant " knowledge of self " .

It's not homosexual agenda.
It was white ppl who wanted to destroy the movement.
Black ppl do not promote degeneracy.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Golan007: 12:34pm On Jan 06
BoldBrainz:

"...you cannot catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society..."

Yet the same tax that accrues from the alcohol people like us buy and consume, is shared amongst all the states by the federal government, which contributes to societal development. Na we come be the mad and poorly raised children na, abi?

Alcohol is shit but your respective state governments gather cap in hand to collect their share of the taxes that comes from it. Una too dey form nonsense for this nairaland. Even those who have very streamlined mentalities feel they can wield opinions on issues of general concern.

Why are you digressing?

Does your drinking of alcohol help him such that he wouldn't survive or live at the level he does otherwise?

Your argument is ridiculous.

He has made his position clear on alcohol that society might embrace it but he doesn't Indulge and it should be regarded as a good things.

I drink in moderation.

Can't remember the last time I had a drink.

Doesn't make it a criticism of those who drink.

You've taken his position on abstaining as an affront on you.

Perhaps you need to check yourself.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by johnog4sure: 12:38pm On Jan 06
caye:

...and I hope you know that the term "woke " was used by the pink supremacists, to turn it into homosexual and cross gender degeneracy ; but it was black ppl who coined that term, which originally meant " knowledge of self " .

It's not homosexual agenda.
It was white ppl who wanted to destroy the movement.
Black ppl do not promote degeneracy.
I understand, perfectly, in the nigerian local parlance it meant "open eye". And talking about black promote their identity, its ridiculous how black Americans promote these things and completely isolate real black Africans, isn't that a joke?
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06
At first I thought it was ogun state oo
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by dododawa1: 12:40pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

your parents and GRACE
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Love56743: 12:41pm On Jan 06
Any young boy of this generation that don't do this drugs, smoke, drink, womanize, play sporting bet, Yahoo dread lock without tattoo deserve an award...
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ubanett(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06
Ntipia:
Tinubu will soon start importing the types of drugs into Nigeria.
what do u think is colorado/kolo
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by FOODCOACH: 12:55pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Hahahahaa. Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by olaodun: 12:58pm On Jan 06
Na joblessness and poverty caused this
Pls https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085261425665
pls visit our page we are forming a formidable community to fight poverty and hunger in Nigeria,through skills, tools , small businesses and agriculture
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by iyke2frankeze: 1:00pm On Jan 06
Erudite skullers economy will boom this year.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by IntelligentGoat: 1:03pm On Jan 06
grin
ThankGod for what you have.
Most people didnt plan to venture into drugs but life natural unforseen circumstances pused 50 percent into drugs.
Pray for them and dont castigate them.
God bless Nigeria
EreluRoz:
Sad

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by damkin24(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06
SILVERLINES:
wink

Probably Bola Ahmed Tunibu is not aware of this new development in the business industry

He will be interested in the details of this new finding market
You can volunteer as his PA
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by EreluRoz: 1:06pm On Jan 06
IntelligentGoat:
grin
ThankGod for what you have.
Most people didnt plan to venture into drugs but life natural unforseen circumstances pused 50 percent into drugs.
Pray for them and dont castigate them.
God bless Nigeria
Well, you are right in a way.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DemonAngel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06
Some years back...
Tried to smoke paper with dried plantain powder...
Eyes got Red....
Dad and Mum noticed and found out....
Beating I got will shape even my grandchildren's life.
Grateful for these peeps
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DemonAngel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06
Some years back...
Tried to smoke paper with dried plantain powder...
Eyes got Red....
Dad and Mum noticed and found out....
Beating I got will shape even my grandchildren's life.
Grateful for these peeps
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ShangTsung000: 1:44pm On Jan 06
IYOO....

Moral lesson: Don't do more than yourself!!

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by tonicyril: 1:47pm On Jan 06
b0rn2fuck:
.. we that into alcohol but no drug, no get parents?
Did he say anything like that??

I think the effect of the dru.g is showing already
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Jospenboy: 2:00pm On Jan 06
Who can tell me what COLOS is made with ?

Now you KNOW KUSH over there COLOS here

Same product same outcome different NAME
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06
People be smoking their ancestors 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) / Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.