Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs (26461 Views)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:25pm On Jan 06
Make them high since their leaders had failed them woefully. They just want to be happy and forget their problems! The ones here we never no wetin dem use prepare am, them told us na herbs them use for the Alamo bitters and others but God still pass them.. Na for those wey dey do drugs and take alcohol. E no concern me!
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Indispensable85(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06
Africans are now smoking their ancestors. Lol 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by mikeljack(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06
b0rn2fuck:
.. we that into alcohol but no drug, no get parents?
Abeg help me ask am oo
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by pekisdgee(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06
You better not die there... they will smoke you too
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Greenfaces: 3:39pm On Jan 06
SultanOfAbia:
The names of the addicts are

Abu Bahkar

Alhaji

Na Northeners dey do this shit pass
Yet Hisbah problem na beer
Sirealeon. Not Nigeria
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ObalendeCMS: 3:44pm On Jan 06
No wonder, mid last year, one illiterate in the hood was telling me colos is made from grounded human skull.

Illiteracy is really a disease.

I suspect this stuff is already in nigeria.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Irupetepete: 3:52pm On Jan 06
BoldBrainz:

Everybody be giving different colouration to the narrative just to sound upright.

You who supposedly drinks in your bedroom and the nigga who drinks in a bar, all no be alcohol? Be yapping nonsense!

I drink in my house yen yen, before na for church you for drink? E ni kure!
awon to ni e tiran tiran o ni kure
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by newoffer: 4:20pm On Jan 06
Hisbah jokers. Even in Victoria Island u will see Aboki smoking nonsense. They are like zombies after taking the drugs.
SultanOfAbia:
The names of the addicts are

Abu Bahkar

Alhaji

Na Northeners dey do this shit pass
Yet Hisbah problem na beer
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by delishpot: 4:21pm On Jan 06
Widespread use = Good news to the producers and sellers.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by delishpot: 4:24pm On Jan 06
Ireportlive:
How much is sulphur that this dunce nicompoop Γ§ant buy

Lol. They prolly believe it's some metaphysical power the dead spirit adds to make their drugs effective.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Promise47(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06
Please say no to Drugs I can never take drugs the only thing I want to take is MMA championship belt and be the champion of the world
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by achimendy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06
phosky:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/drug-dealers-breaking-into-graves-to-steal-skeleton-for-demonic-drugs-that-turn-people-into-zombies-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Drug%20dealers%20breaking%20into%20graves%20to%20steal%20skeleton%20for%20%22demonic,made%20from%20human%20bone%20fragments.

Peer group influence is the major cause.

Say no to drugs.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by 900warriorz: 5:28pm On Jan 06
Sucre6:

Same here, I am grateful, I can't even imagine myself going to a beer parlour, sit comfortably and order an alcohol, not to talk of drugs, grin

My highest drinking, I will get my spirit or gin and take it home, and put in my bar, I will sip every now and then mostly weekends, nah my highest drinking be that πŸ˜‚
Mine is so bad I don't drink at all, never smoked, don't club, don't even watch football wink
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by caye(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06
johnog4sure:
I understand, perfectly, in the nigerian local parlance it meant "open eye". And talking about black promote their identity, its ridiculous how black Americans promote these things and completely isolate real black Africans, isn't that a joke?

I give up. #tired
Are you a female?
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by johnog4sure: 6:07pm On Jan 06
caye:

I give up. #tired
Are you a female?
I give up too, Male
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by 368aderiyike: 9:47pm On Jan 06
Thank you Daddy and Mummy for the upbringing I and my siblings had despite growing up in a rural area I see youths these days and I wonder if I'm one. Many has lost it.Thank you Daddy and Mummy for the upbringing I and my siblings had despite growing up in a rural area I see youths these days and I wonder if I'm one. Many has lost it....
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by rayvelez(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06
The drugs would soon find its way to Kano or jigawa
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Crownhome(m): 10:17am On Jan 07
So someone cannot die and rest in peace again.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by McCoy9067(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07
πš†πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, πšπšŽπšŸπš’πš• πšπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. π™±πš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš πšπš˜πš πš— 𝚝𝚘 π™½πš’πšπšŽπš›πš’πšŠ πšŠπš—πš 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›..
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by mytty: 3:00pm On Jan 07
Na small small e dey start
First na hiding play
After na ELEGENFACE/no faces
After na demonic take over

I DECLARE THAT YOUTHS ARE DELIVERED FROM SATANIC INFLUENCE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Jan 18
johnog4sure:
When I saw a documentary on how Meth and cocaine is made I vowed never to do drugs, it is no different from "witch portions" Super toxic chemicals, but these kids are too ignorant, but na dem dey form woke pass. Woke without any knowledge
Knowledge is fast disappearing but Everything is on Internet nowadays !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack, Shoot Bartholomew Nnanyelugo Chime In Enugu (Photos) / My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.