Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs (26440 Views)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Irupetepete: 10:56am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

97% of modern youths are into drugs and others, very sad.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.
as in, the highest I can take is that sweet origin or smirnoff and it has to be in my room with fish barbecue...
My patent really did a good job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by kingsleefolli(m): 10:56am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.
;but they thought how to talk rubbish and hate humanity around you.i dont drink or smoke and is none of my parents that thought me bro is personal interest.only africa see drugs and outcast.western world pastor smoke before preaching. Ok no body should quote mi oooo

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by BodyCount: 10:56am On Jan 06
E nor go pass north
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by yommen: 10:56am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

97% is wrong now. Alt least there are youths in churches and young Alfas that are not into drugs.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:57am On Jan 06
Father lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Ireportlive: 10:58am On Jan 06
How much is sulphur that this dunce nicompoop Γ§ant buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by santaclaws: 10:59am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You don't know the meaning of 97%... If that were the case, you'd literally be driving over drug addicts like a zombie apocalypse in Lagos.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Antoeni(m): 10:59am On Jan 06
Nigeria Yahoo Plus, Ritualist Bandits, Terrorists, Armed Robbers,Kidnappers, Police, Military, Fetish & Demonic Politicians Gay,Lesbians,Slay Queen
Hook Up Girls , Diabolic Fake Pastors Will Really Welcome And Appreciate This Development

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by johnog4sure: 10:59am On Jan 06
When I saw a documentary on how Meth and cocaine is made I vowed never to do drugs, it is no different from "witch portions" Super toxic chemicals, but these kids are too ignorant, but na dem dey form woke pass. Woke without any knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Objectivist04: 11:01am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

But una dey womanize , have girlfriends even as bachelors, in that case your parents did not do the job 100% . Alcohol is not a social vice , drunkness, drugs , immorality are

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by StanleyMentor1: 11:01am On Jan 06
kenex4ever:
Which 1 be "demonic"

I have seen this story days ago and nobody called it demonic, na only u dey call am demomic.

Wetin concern demon for this one
I taya ooo.
Psychoactive substances come be demonic πŸ˜‚
Because it involves graves?

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Jan 06
Saw it on utube

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by deltaF0SS: 11:03am On Jan 06
Knew it'd be Africa
smh
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:04am On Jan 06
Ireportlive:
How much is sulphur that this dunce nicompoop Γ§ant buy
does skeleton contains Sulphur
enlighten me shocked

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:04am On Jan 06
b0rn2fuck:
.. we that into alcohol but no drug no get parents?

He never mentioned your name nor stated that alcohol consumption was bad yet your conscience don dey prick you. Oga carry mirror look yourself well well, cos answer wey you dey find dey inside the mirror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by spiSeyi: 11:06am On Jan 06
Make this update nor rich 9ja ooo shocked else skull mining will increase by 1000% undecided
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by realestate99: 11:07am On Jan 06
Ntipia:
Tinubu will soon start importing the types of drugs into Nigeria.
....says a guy that comes from a region that has the highest drug pushers per square kilometer in the world, your hypocrisy stinks to heaven.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Trophy12: 11:08am On Jan 06
Then force u to smoke am , at times people do funny me . Unless they put gun for your head to do a particular thing , if u choose to do something u choose to do it.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Objectivist04: 11:08am On Jan 06
Elsudani2:
Ogun State GDP go boom o 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ronuu

My brother, that was my fear, Nigerian media ought to have blacklisted this news so as not to give an insight to our brothers from the other side on a new business opportunity.
The balance of trade in that region will soon be positive given the massive export they are to embark upon.

Akeredolu's family should bury him inside his sitting room o, l don't want to hear story that touches
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by FireUpNow(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
African leaders and business owners pro IDE jobs for the youths and keep them busy. Parents up your game in parenting your kids. Thos is pure madness and I hope it doesn't come to Nigeria.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by petertamtam6(m): 11:10am On Jan 06
Omo i trust my aboki brothers
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:11am On Jan 06
kenex4ever:
Which 1 be "demonic"

I have seen this story days ago and nobody called it demonic, na only u dey call am demomic.

Wetin concern demon for this one

Anything that will make a sane human being to hit a cemetery and source for human bones belonging to the dead, in order to produce hard drugs is definitely under the influence of a demon. Nothing wey you wan tell me wey I go gree. Are you waiting until the devil shows himself physically in flesh before you believe he is out to destroy destinies. Did you not read the confessions of the sierra Leone youths who are now useless because of the drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Faposky95: 11:12am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

An...you sound like you're free...?!
We're all potentials one way or the other.....
We need to start stepping up for those just about to fall into depressions and addictions......
I feel for the ladies....who are the ones to make the babies.....
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Onewazobia(m): 11:14am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Did I say that?

No need to respond to him.
Check his moniker
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:15am On Jan 06
kingsleefolli:
;but they thought how to talk rubbish and hate humanity around you.i dont drink or smoke and is none of my parents that thought me bro is personal interest.only africa see drugs and outcast.western world pastor smoke before preaching. Ok no body should quote mi oooo

Since this is your "sit on the fence" view, ensure you teach you children how to smoke too especially your daughters too oo

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Sucre6: 11:15am On Jan 06
900warriorz:
Thank you Daddy and Mummy for the upbringing I and my siblings had despite growing up in a rural area smiley

I see youths these days and I wonder if I'm one. Many has lost it.

Same here, I am grateful, I can't even imagine myself going to a beer parlour, sit comfortably and order an alcohol, not to talk of drugs, grin

My highest drinking, I will get my spirit or gin and take it home, and put in my bar, I will sip every now and then mostly weekends, nah my highest drinking be that πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by BoldBrainz(m): 11:16am On Jan 06
diaspoAFRICANS:

He is not your parents, so stop trying to blame for your alcohol addition.

You people should rest. You Africans have the repulsive habit of judging others as if yours happens to be the replica of perfection.

If he's addicted to alcohol, has he come to cry to you for help or asked you to fund his addiction? Just be vomiting garbage in the name of opinions.
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by illicit(m): 11:16am On Jan 06
Say no to illicit drugs

❌
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Gamezi(m): 11:18am On Jan 06
Huh and na person go marry these kind people into this hard drugs
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by BoldBrainz(m): 11:20am On Jan 06
Irupetepete:
as in, the highest I can take is that sweet origin or smirnoff and it has to be in my room with fish barbecue...
My patent really did a good job

Everybody be giving different colouration to the narrative just to sound upright.

You who supposedly drinks in your bedroom and the nigga who drinks in a bar, all no be alcohol? Be yapping nonsense!

I drink in my house yen yen, before na for church you for drink? E ni kure!

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Sonofgod1990(m): 11:22am On Jan 06
Say no to people wey no go school but them dey rule a country. People self
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Sluacoast(m): 11:28am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Be like una be omo get inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys / Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo / 4 Staff Of First Marina Trust Limited Defraud Employer Of N175m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.