Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? (771 Views)

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Haynnie: 10:46am On Jan 06
A man married two beautiful wives, one is good at cooking while the other is good in bed.

Who do you think won the man's heart?
Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Jan 06
None.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by VawulentMan: 11:10am On Jan 06
Haynnie:
A man married two beautiful wives, one is good at cooking while the other is good in bed.

2 beautiful wives?
The one that supplies him energy to knack the other won grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Haynnie: 11:28am On Jan 06
VawulentMan:

2 beautiful wives?
The one that supplies him energy to knack the other won grin
Guy wetin be this? 😆
Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Haynnie: 11:28am On Jan 06
Jeon:
None.
Why?
Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:44am On Jan 06
A LADY who has Good Character, Slim Body and a Tight punny. wink smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Jan 06
Haynnie:

Why?

Men do make this sentence "No lady can keep them no matter who she is or what she do " .

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Uchesis: 7:50pm On Jan 06
Haynnie:

Both of them

One during the day,
The other one at night

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by pansophist(m): 12:50am On Jan 07
The one that is genuinely good to him and can be his safe space, is the one that will have his heart.

Call it a primordial fear, but men generally operate from the foundation that women can not handle male vulnerabilities (or insecurities). Most men will rather suck it up than open their deepest fears to women.

Any woman that can make him feel free, where he can just be without a mask, is the one that has his heart.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by kabius(m): 1:38am On Jan 07
Nonsense, stupid rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Malubi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07
Anyone among the two that can respect him very well. I.e Pussy and respect or food and respect. That is all.
Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by Animegirl(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07
pansophist:
The one that is genuinely good to him and can be his safe space, is the one that will have his heart.

Call it a primordial fear, but men generally operate from the foundation that women can not handle male vulnerabilities (or insecurities). Most men will rather suck it up than open their deepest fears to women.

Any woman that can make him feel free, where he can just be without a mask, is the one that has his heart.

I once had this guy, he shows me his bad side like smoking but never to his soon to be wife, am I special to him? shocked
Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07
Animegirl:

I once had this guy, he shows me his bad side like smoking but never to his soon to be wife, am I special to him? shocked

No You're not special to him.

Did he pushed for sex? By his want, you shall know him lol. If he did push, then maybe he saw you as a fork material. Sorry, men are like that grin

Hope you dodged him sha. So many monsters roaming around.

I can't even understand why lots of men and women just can't let people they don't like to go. It's okay not to be attracted to someone, but you don't have to falsely lead them on, exploit them or treat them unfairly.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07
pansophist:

Someone like his mother!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) / Woman Beater / Dear Lovers, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.