Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? (2108 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good day, fellas. Is food still the way to a man's heart? My opinion, yes. I love food so much, most especially delicious food. No matter how angry i am with a lady that i am dating, if she is a good cook, i may pardon her because of her delicious meal. To u, Is food still the way to a man's heart? Let me hear ur opinion.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Some men

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nonexisting: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can cook my own food, don't need no snake gender person to do shit for me.

12 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Is food still the way to a man's heart? My opinion, yes. I love food so much, most especially delicious food. No matter how angry i am with a lady that i am dating, if she is a good cook, i may pardon her because of her delicious meal. To u, Is food still the way to a man's heart? Let me hear ur opinion.

to a certain extent, it may be....but the issue is how far will you go before you turn down the best cook in the world?! if she cheats on you, will you still forgive her because of great cooking? what if she slaps you out of anger?!?
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

to a certain extent, it may be....but the issue is how far will you go before you turn down the best cook in the world?! if she cheats on you, will you still forgive her because of great cooking? what if she slaps you out of anger?!?
If na Cheating, e no follow. I mean minor issues or misunderstanding. If she slaps me, i will beat the hell out of her and will draw her to myself with the other hand.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by BigRocky: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Food can never be an easy access to my heart.

I can cook my own food,infact I cook my own food

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes.

It is the way to a man's heart but not the way to keeping it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000 are u a good cook? They just suggested a way to a man's heart.

Don't even know what to say, i think there's definitely no key to my heart's lock. Manners could unlock tho
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Feminazis will not agree with me because they can't cook before and are not ready to slave in the kitchen cooking for a man.

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Don't even know what to say, i think there's definitely no key to my heart's lock. Manners could unlock tho
From my experience, those ladies who aren't a good cook or whose husbands don't like their food are likely to have difficulties living together.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Feminazis will not agree with me because they can't cook before and are not ready to slave in the kitchen cooking for a man.

Yeah, right. So if I order food as a slay queen side chick to your horseband without breaking a sweat, still looking sweet and smelling
nice, we never achieve the same aim? I will just prepare the table down before his arrival, lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

well.... undecided To be sincere, I am only trying my best. I never reach good cook, and I no be bad cook.
I just dey in-between. Sometimes, it tastes good and sometimes it tastes bad. embarassed
But yesterday's meal was awesome cheesy tongue
I no even believe say na me cook am sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Yeah, right. So if I order food as a slay queen, side chick to your horseband without breaking a sweat, still looking sweet and smelling
nice, we never achieve the same aim? I will just prepare the table down before his arrival, lobatan!

But, but, you Mags, the psycho and deranged one, are you guys here even saying men are such thought.less creatures food can influence? If food dey really hold sway over men like this, shey dem never for don impregnate all the Iya Basiras' sales girls for street? Would there be single waiters and chefs? Should top female chefs and Mama Bukas not have close to 50 husbands?

I mean, look at Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by lilvicky68(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But, but, you Mags, the psycho and deranged one, are you guys here even saying men are such thought.less creatures food can influence? If food dey really hold sway over men like this, shey dem never for don impregnate all the Iya Basiras' sales girls for street? Would there be single waiters and chefs? Should top female chefs and Mama Bukas not have close to 50 husbands?

I mean, look at Chioma.
Are you not wasting space like this cheesy
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I mean, look at Chioma.

See them o. See them! Umu amusu and flying birds at night! Bitter things! Tueh. See as them si that lady's comment. Y'all aren't virtuous shxt and just pained! I've always known that first Pangola abi pergola or what is her name is highly sick and lacking in virtues!

I pity her future and future husband. SMH. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I mean, look at Chioma.
If woman is a good cook and her food is delicious, no matter how the man walka reach, him go come house come chop.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
well.... undecided To be sincere, I am only trying my best. I never reach good cook, and I no be bad cook.
I just dey in-between. Sometimes, it tastes good and sometimes it tastes bad. embarassed
But yesterday's meal was awesome cheesy tongue
I no even believe say na me cook am sef.

Who wouldn't praise itself?

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know why you people are fighting over my comment. cry It was an harmless opinion and it is my own. I didn't mean to offend anybody. But the crown of a woman is in her virtuousness and knowing how to cook is part of that. Men are the providers and women are the homemakers. It is how it has always been since ayebaye. A man that is out there working and toiling to make money and put it on the table would appreciate the effort of a woman in feeding him. That's the point. It's not easy to be a man and they have so many responsibilities on their heads, afi bi alabaru, so a simple homemade meal will go a long way. Somebody is saying as a side chick she will order food. Smh. What time will an hardworking man have to cheat? Can you always afford to eat out? Learn o. Learn oo. Men appreciate cooks and there's nothing greater than a woman getting the showers of praises of her man.
It is what our mothers used to keep our men. And And any lady raised of a woman that don't know how to cook ... is seriously a disaster waiting to happen! The cousin sister junior brother sister of my in-law is in the same shoes. Now her husband is running halter-skirter from one woman house to another. All because she can't cook. A single flaw can ruin a good marriage, my sister. A wise is enough for the words.

My 2 cents. Plis, don't mention me by respecting me. Tanz.

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
lilvicky68:
Are you not wasting space like this cheesy

Heyyy!

Wait, what? What happened? Space— where? Oh my God! My personality split just when I was about to make... that first... comment. Can you believe it?! F<ck. Oh, no. And I'm finding it hard to modify! My network- Arghhh.

Wo, I don't give a damn. I cannot can.

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Which lady are you dating abeg? When? How? In between your claims of having prophetic delusions or what? undecided
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
If woman is a good cook and her food is delicious, no matter how the man walka reach, him go come house come chop.
Stop making nonsense up in your head and confusing it with reality. Look around you... all those women wey dey sell buckateria.. how many of them husband no dey eventually leave or abandon?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Who wouldn't praise itself?
Nobody cool
Everybody dey praise their efforts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop making nonsense up in your head and confusing it with reality. Look around you... all those women wey dey sell buckateria.. how many of them husband no dey eventually leave or abandon?? undecided
Oga, every man with him choice. I wrote based on my experience with ladies who are good cook. So, no drink Panadol because of am.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which lady are you dating abeg? When? How? In between your claims of having prophetic delusions or what? undecided
Oga, don't bring Spirituality into this matter.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nobody cool

I wouldn't mind tho, inasmuch itz coming from a noble like u

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Money and character.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by olabrinks(f): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I don't know why you people are fighting over my comment. cry It was an harmless opinion and it is my own. I didn't mean to offend anybody. But the crown of a woman is in her virtuousness and knowing how to cook is part of that. Men are the providers and women are the homemakers. It is how it has always been since ayebaye. A man that is out there working and toiling to make money and put it on the table would appreciate the effort of a woman in feeding him. That's the point. It's not easy to be a man and they have so many responsibilities on their heads, afi bi alabaru, so a simple homemade meal will go a long way. Somebody is saying as a side chick she will order food. Smh. What time will an hardworking man have to cheat? Can you always afford to eat out? Learn o. Learn oo. Men appreciate cooks and there's nothing greater than a woman getting the showers of praises of her man.
It is what our mothers used to keep our men. And And any lady raised of a woman that don't know how to cook ... is seriously a disaster waiting to happen! The cousin sister junior brother sister of my in-law is in the same shoes. Now her husband is running halter-skirter from one woman house to another. All because she can't cook. A single flaw can ruin a good marriage, my sister. A wise is enough for the words.

My 2 cents. Plis, don't mention me by respecting me. Tanz.
blah blah please what does it take to cook sef? Is it hard to learn how to cook? Within one year a woman can become a chef. Stop putting so much emphasis on food, because most women know how to cook but their hygiene is so bad. House dirty like anything, bathroom with stains, kids unkempt & body smelling. A lot of women will stay in the kitchen for hours and take that same body to their bed to sleep at night. Wrapper smelling like Okro and cow foot. Vagina has one odour or the other. We put too much emphasis on food in this country, but it’s not even our main problem. All the food sef you will eat and become shapeless at 35, will the man still not run away? Ahbeg let everybody do what fits them oh.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Exkandayee(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
No money
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2022
olabrinks:
blah blah please what does it take to cook sef? Is it hard to learn how to cook? Within one year a woman can become a chef. Stop putting so much emphasis on food, because most women know how to cook but their hygiene is so bad. House dirty like anything, bathroom with stains, kids unkempt & body smelling. A lot of women will stay in the kitchen for hours and take that same body to their bed to sleep at night. Wrapper smelling like Okro and cow foot. Vagina has one odour or the other. We put too much emphasis on food in this country, but it’s not even our main problem. All the food sef you will eat and become shapeless at 35, will the man still not run away? Ahbeg let everybody do what fits them oh.
k

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Fairmedia:
Money and character.
Food is still the way to man's heart aside Character. Once a woman is a good cook, she has this tendency of attracting the man, yes. My great aunty then, who was either the first or second wife was a good cook. Her husband would leave the other wife's house to eat and spend sometime with my great aunty's house b4 going to his other wife's house. Although, he had time table for his two wives but because of great aunty was a great cook, he spent most times in her place than the other wife's place.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Truvelisback(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nobody cool
I remember when i used to yab my younger sis that she doesn't know how to cook(although she couldn't then), she was very angry. So, one day, she said i should prepare rice. My mum too agreed. Na so i enter kitchen go prepare fried rice. When i finish, lo and behold, my fried rice became Agidi jollof grin Nobody could eat the food. Since then, i dey give kitchen chance. But thank God now, i am a new creature. grin I can now cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Know your Man. Humans are not all the same. Know what works for your man or your woman.

Food may be the way to Emeka's heart but not the way to Tunde's heart, very simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.