Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General (27263 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by Bimpe29: 12:12am On Jan 07
Beta Edu show of shame is really disturbing and entirely unthinkable. What then was the essence of retreat or what was it called the OSGF did for the appointed ministers couple of months ago?

She goofed big time.
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by fitinwell: 12:37am On Jan 07
chokekachy:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7959969/betta-edu-why-approved-payment#127802007

Shocking News just immediately after Shiloh 2023... Oga gan ni ooooo..
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:39am On Jan 07
post=127808759:
Let us make this clear to Nairalanders that do not understand what exactly is going on,
Here you have it....

This document we are talking about showed that the payment of the N585.198 million grant, meant for vulnerable groups in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ogun and Lagos states, was made into one Bridget Oniyelu’s account.
However, reacting to this the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Minister,
Rasheed Zubair said N585.198 million payment for the vulnerable group followed due process.

From all of us at MANNA, this is our take on this issue,
Personal money shall in no circumstances be paid into a government bank account,
nor shall any public money be paid into a private bank account.

An officer who pays public money into a private account is deemed to have done so with fraudulent intention.
This is what Obi Pandora did in Anambra State that we are against.
Stealing the state money and transferring it to his family account.
He frittered away their state treasury to fund his family business as revealed in Pandora papers.
Being caught with 250 million in cash!
We say no to FRAUD in all ramifications.

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want.

We Rise ✔️

We will get there someday.
We are doing our best at dem MANNA.
Many people are keying in to a better nation and being positive about our darling nation.

We say No to all form of corruption no matter the individual or party.
This is the ONLY way we can move forward as a country.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

If his supporters decide to reply you in the same vein, you will be running and crying around like a kid that his biscuit has been collected/eaten by an adult.

Get a life boy!
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:50am On Jan 07
yewit37486:

Please tell us exactly how this is different to Buhari's regime. Barely how many weeks ago was the COP saga, now this one.

He said this one will be worse than that of Buhari
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:01am On Jan 07
Paramount01:

Those that enter free train will not say "Nothing Tinubu has done" you expect him to complete roads or fix Eco no y with8months of power, I hear you!
what is free train is it up to billions a minister loot in tinubu govt

Was gej not giving free train better economy when tinubu said he did nothing

Let them make economy good Nigerians can transport themselves not all these take trillions in subsidy from all and give 0.1% limited free ride that costs a few millions
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by Asswipemod: 5:48am On Jan 07
seunmsg:
When the news first broke out, I expressed my shock that the Accountant General actually honored the request for such a fraudulent payment. I was the only person attacking the Accountant General because I believe she should have stoped the payment and advise the minister appropriately. Naive Nairalanders like Racoon, victim, iswallker etc who have absolutely no knowledge of how the federal public service works attacked me thinking I want to defend the minister.

I’m glad the AGF has come out to clearly deny honoring the request. I’m also glad the AGF made it clear she advised the minister on the best way to go about making the payments in accordance with extant regulations. It would have been an absolute disaster if the AGF despite knowing the rules had allowed herself to be used to legitimize such a brazen fraud.

If it is now proven that the minister still went ahead to order the payments to the private account of the project accountant despite the objection of the AGF, Mr. President must take immediate disciplinary action against the minister.

Relieved Kadoso.
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by Paramount01(m): 6:34am On Jan 07
NzogbuNzogbu:
what is free train is it up to billions a minister loot in tinubu govt

Was gej not giving free train better economy when tinubu said he did nothing

Let them make economy good Nigerians can transport themselves not all these take trillions in subsidy from all and give 0.1% limited free ride that costs a few millions

Pls show me where Jonathan declare free train? Pls read this news again to understand not to attack"minister loot". is lack of economy management that leads us to this mess, starting from Jonathan to woeful Buhari
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by anjolaoluwa17o: 7:21am On Jan 07
Young minister female na then decided to be stealing Thief is always a thief no matter the age or sex Suit trousers 8k Shirt 7k @obams_menclothings on IGYoung minister female na then decided to be stealing Thief is always a thief no matter the age or sex Suit trousers 8k Shirt 7k @obams_menclothings on IG...
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:28am On Jan 07
Paramount01:

Pls show me where Jonathan declare free train? Pls read this news again to understand not to attack"minister loot". is lack of economy management that leads us to this mess, starting from Jonathan to woeful Buhari
during sure p Jonathan reinvested subsidy into free trains, road construction and other stuff

Tinubu is using a minute fraction of subsidy loot to do same
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by Paramount01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07
NzogbuNzogbu:
during sure p Jonathan reinvested subsidy into free trains, road construction and other stuff

Tinubu is using a minute fraction of subsidy loot to do same

Sure p! How many even enjoy sure p? Pls browse and show me headlines that carry that new, thanks

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by Prosperity4All: 5:44pm On Jan 07
FinPadi:
✨ Say goodbye to lengthy processes! With FinPadi, opening a business account takes just 5 minutes, no business registration / CAC required.

💳 Get your unique business account number swiftly and easily, empowering you to send and receive payments seamlessly—for FREE!

💸 Enjoy smooth, hassle-free bill payments at your fingertips.

🚀 Need a business boost? Access collateral-free loans effortlessly through FinPadi.

Create an Account today with FinPadi and experience the freedom of financial empowerment in Africa! 🌟
I've been trying to register on Finpadi but the BVN verification keeps failing and I am certain my BVN details are correct as entered.
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by FinPadi: 6:05pm On Jan 07
Prosperity4All:

I've been trying to register on Finpadi but the BVN verification keeps failing and I am certain my BVN details are correct as entered.

When inputting your first name, make sure there are no space after and before the name.

Thanks for choosing FinPadi.
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Jan 08
LORDLARGE:
cheesy and I remembered seeing this Woman doing Thanksgiving at the recent Shiloh thanking God for making her a Minister of the Federal Republic grin
tabaralph:

I might be wrong though but I won’t be surprised if half of that money has been given to her Bishop, see her praising the Bishop during Shiloh program last month

Betta wan pay her Shiloh sacrifice. LMAO!
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by iSense247: 7:04pm On Jan 13
StrongAlphMale:

There's nothing fine on that woman's face. don't be deceived by her bleach, pancake 🥞 and makeup 💄
Don't mind me. I wish to see the thief's ugly face without paint and decorations.
Re: We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General by iSense247: 7:07pm On Jan 13
kiyosaki1:

To be replaced by a yoruba muslim woman oe Hausa woman. Be wised southerners
Your thief is better than my thief abi? Continue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Buhari Will Succeed / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others / 10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.