Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Standing Fan For A Nairalander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Standing Fan For A Nairalander. (1754 Views)

I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by TheFarmer1: 6:57pm On Jan 07
soundOsonic:
Mehn na today I know say Nigerians like suffer.
Anything that is normal, like seriously a fan is the basic thing of things, and see as they made it look like fan is a luxurious technology.
Even the story of how they suffered they are telling us.
They also want you to suffer.
I know why Nigeria can't grow, the mentality of I experienced worse, so the next generation should.
Nawa o
No mind them. Sapa dey play okoso on their heads. Very sapaliscious individuals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Salasa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07
TheFarmer1:

No mind them. Sapa dey play okoso on their heads. Very sapaliscious individuals grin grin
You dey call others Sapa, the guy sef never see help as Wetin him talk, if you get, u fit help am na, me sef no get
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Salasa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07
Elistho:

Not yet... 😔
Ehyah
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Greenback: 1:41pm On Jan 08
flokii:
I remember Uni days.. one guy was always sleeping inside Akintunde Ojo Library (AKT). You can imagine sleeping on chairs all through the night and still attend classes during the day.. the guy graduated in flying colours making his parents and possibly community proud.
There was this other crippled guy I do see at Jaja hall, years later he was on the news getting honoured at the Senate floor, now a barrister.

@OP Thank your stars that you have room and bed at least.. Years from now when you have big houses and cars, you'd look back and smile.
Thank God they didn't end up monitoring the life of late Arakunrin's wife
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by CockPit: 3:15pm On Jan 08
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Thugnificent(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08
CockPit:

How exactly do you want people to help you and what kind of help do you need?

I noticed a lot of people suffer because of a lack of good communication about their situations.

What type/brand of fan are you considering?
Your research about the prices of the the different types of fans?
The amount you currently have and the exact amount you need to make up the balance?

That is what you need to communicate whenever you are asking for help.

I honestly don't take people seriously if they can't articulate their needs and I have ignored people in the past precisely because of the
this.
Please sir, can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm starving 🥺
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Elistho(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08
CockPit:

How exactly do you want people to help you and what kind of help do you need?

I noticed a lot of people suffer because of a lack of good communication about their situations.

What type/brand of fan are you considering?
Your research about the prices of the the different types of fans?
The amount you currently have and the exact amount you need to make up the balance?

That is what you need to communicate whenever you are asking for help.

I honestly don't take people seriously if they can't articulate their needs and I have ignored people in the past precisely because of the
this.

Sorry Sir/Ma, I want to buy a standing fan, according to what I saw online as price, there's standing fan of 15-20K and above, I don't have any money as saving, what I've is for my daily survival as a student, textbooks and assignments, etc. I'll appreciate if you can help with the entire money as you wish, thank you very much.

Access Bank.
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by MrCork: 4:37pm On Jan 08
Elistho:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm a student, living in a single room and managing my life gratefully.

Recently, there has been so much heat in the house, I can't even read peacefully, I always feel like going to ask my neighbor cum co students to lend me their standing fan even for a moment, but no one does that. Sometimes I sit outside to read or keep doors wide open.

I asked God to make a way, you can be that way, the only thing I've in my house is a socket, phone, charger and power bank, but I'm still grateful to God for it, it wouldn't be forever.

Please someone should help me purchase a standing fan, even the smallest size, I don't know the price... God bless you. 🙏🙏

angry
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by MrCork: 4:38pm On Jan 08
Elistho:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm a student, living in a single room and managing my life gratefully.

Recently, there has been so much heat in the house, I can't even read peacefully, I always feel like going to ask my neighbor cum co students to lend me their standing fan even for a moment, but no one does that. Sometimes I sit outside to read or keep doors wide open.

I asked God to make a way, you can be that way, the only thing I've in my house is a socket, phone, charger and power bank, but I'm still grateful to God for it, it wouldn't be forever.

Please someone should help me purchase a standing fan, even the smallest size, I don't know the price... God bless you. 🙏🙏

Evelyn are u a babe & are u lightskin?(no oofensece) angry
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by CockPit: 4:55pm On Jan 08
Elistho:

Sorry Sir/Ma, I want to buy a standing fan, according to what I saw online as price, there's standing fan of 15-20K and above, I don't have any money as saving, what I've is for my daily survival as a student, textbooks and assignments, etc. I'll appreciate if you can help with the entire money as you wish, thank you very much.

Access Bank.

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Elistho(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
CockPit:

Sent. Check your account in 10minutes.
May God bless you, may he replenish whatever you do. Wherever you go, his eyes shall shine on you for helping me.

I'm active, immediately I saw the alert, i went and bought the below fan, 15K, and a socket 1K, plus transport. 16,500, out of 20K you sent, I still have money remaining for my upkeep, I'm very grateful, as in, I'm elated. God bless you and replinish your business or whatever. I'm grateful, I'm back home from the fan shop.

3 Likes

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Itooweak4una: 7:03pm On Jan 08
Elistho:

May God bless you, may he replenish whatever you do. Wherever you go, his eyes shall shine on you for helping me.

I'm active, immediately I saw the alert, i went and bought the below fan, 15K, and a socket 1K, plus transport. 16,500, out of 20K you sent, I still have money remaining for my upkeep, I'm very grateful, as in, I'm elated. God bless you and replinish your business or whatever. I'm grateful, I'm back home from the fan shop.

Show us receipt abi na fan wey you get for house before cheesy

1 Like

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by CockPit: 7:26pm On Jan 08
Elistho:

God bless you too. I am glad I was able to be of help.
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Elistho(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08
CockPit:

I'm very grateful. Remain blessed 🙏❤️
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Ejanlaa: 1:56pm On Jan 13
Elistho:

Is your school in Lagos I’ll deliver it free
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Evolutionism: 12:00am On Jan 14
soundOsonic:
Mehn na today I know say Nigerians like suffer.
Anything that is normal, like seriously a fan is the basic thing of things, and see as they made it look like fan is a luxurious technology.
Even the story of how they suffered they are telling us.
They also want you to suffer.
I know why Nigeria can't grow, the mentality of I experienced worse, so the next generation should.
Nawa o

grin grin grin

Suffering is Nigeria's greatest Invention.

They keep upgrading and seriously maintaining the Invention.

1 Like

Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by abba190: 3:04pm On Jan 14
CockPit:

help me buy garri pls i swear to god im not lying
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by abba190: 3:06pm On Jan 14
i swear to god this op dont know anything about sapa, last week i sold my ceiling fan to survive. who needs a fan in this harsh economy
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Elistho(m): 10:10am On Jan 22
Ejanlaa:

Is your school in Lagos I’ll deliver it free

No, thank you. Someone here already helped me with the money, I bought a Spacetek fan, thank you for wanting to help.
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by luizpippo(m): 11:14am On Jan 22
Elistho:

That's why I said I'm grateful to God.
And yes, a semester ago, I didn't have light, i had to be going to night class everyday just as you said to charge and read, believe me when i said it wasn't funny. I managed and pack out from there to here so I could focus and read, night class is for noise makers now. I prefer home.

During my time, we were fortunate, you can walk into any class or hall and it is open but this days, most classes would be locked and only accessible to the students who uses it during the day time. ABU now closes the dept by 11pm, everybody go home, no reading again.

So i actually understand your plight.
Re: Standing Fan For A Nairalander. by Trippledots(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15
CockPit:

Thank you for making your humanity show forth. I wonder how some people are glorifying suffering!

God forbid bad thing.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry Igbo Man - Lady Shares Why Other Ladies Should Get Themselves An Igbo Man / Body Language Speaks Louder Than Words / Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.