Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,091 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair (18429 Views)

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07
Katcall:
I read about your relationship. I would love to be with you. I'm not gonna hurt you
Haaaa lol 😂 what makes you feel so?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07
Thomasankara:
[/color]na crushing o,give am chance or ask him point blank what he wants,men courting women come in different format[color=#770077]
Abi He's just mentioning my name up and down no be obsession be that?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by nzube25779: 5:48pm On Jan 07
Confirmed criminal. See as she resemble Prettygirl200Confirmed criminal. See as she resemble Prettygirl200...
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Katcall: 6:20pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
Haaaa lol 😂 what makes you feel so?
I've got what it takes to do you right plus I can do without sex
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by frog12: 6:23pm On Jan 07
grin

SIONKPO1:
Betta Edu messed up,its obvious she wanted to cash out quick.
No wonder people that goes visits her said its USD she gives out.
Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs should be scrapped or its budget reduced Drastically cause it seems the allocation to the MDA is way much with little or no impacts on Nigerians.
She could have just settled BATCH C NPOWER beneficiaries their 9months stipends buy she paid only one month.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 6:29pm On Jan 07
Katcall:
I've got what it takes to do you right plus I can do without sex
😂😂😂 u are funny.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by pquaver(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07
zed7:

Who is Obi? Most of you are so childish that every constructive criticism means one is an opposition. Obi means nothing to me. Nigerias redeemer hasn't yet surfaced.

I hate the hypocrisy of obidients.. Seriously the thing stinks... So quick to point at others while concealing and protecting criminals they love or have interest in..
Just look @ how wike and omokri are now evil, men they worshipped since gej days just since theyno longer follow obidients interest the want to force us to see them as bad after singing their praises for years
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Katcall: 7:16pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
😂😂😂 u are funny.
I'm serious. i hardly lie. We can start from somewhere
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07
Katcall:
I'm serious. i hardly lie. We can start from somewhere
hmmm how am I suppose to know you are serious? All this men na so una dey do and I dey fear una u swear.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Katcall: 8:08pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
hmmm how am I suppose to know you are serious? All this men na so una dey do and I dey fear una u swear.
I'm different. I hardly break girls heart. Try me and see
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07
Katcall:
I'm different. I hardly break girls heart. Try me and see
Lol 😂 wahala.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Katcall: 8:29pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
Lol 😂 wahala.
where do you stay
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07
Katcall:
where do you stay
am in Delta ni
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Fatbam005: 9:33pm On Jan 07
YoungLionken:
From one financial case to another, they never get tired of stealing from the top to the bottom undecided..

Abegee, you want to sell your motorcycle/bike/okada, please quote me as I'm interested in buying...
beware of okada way you do buy .
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Katcall: 10:22pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
am in Delta ni
let's start as friends. are you on WhatsApp? I'm ready to go all the way with you
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Thomasankara(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07
[/color]no,na love o[color=#770077]
Prettygirl200:
Abi He's just mentioning my name up and down no be obsession be that?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07
Thomasankara:
[/color]no,na love o[color=#770077]
I reject am, what then stops him from coming straight? Rather than behaving like a nuisance?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by YoungLionken(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07
Fatbam005:
beware of okada way you do buy .

Why did you say so bro, please educate me...
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Sunnygibbs1909: 3:31am On Jan 08
Kuginzi:

Bullshit defense...imagine a spokesman speaking himself into serious trouble..GVG is an organisation that the accountant works for and funds should be transfered into company account not the accountants private account for onward disbursement into beneficiaries accounts..Despite that his uterrance is in direct conflict with civil service procedure he still seeks relevance by complicating issues
https://dailytrust.com/palliative-transfer-of-n585m-into-private-account-is-legal-beta-edus-aide/
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Cizarr(m): 9:01am On Jan 08
YoungLionken:
From one financial case to another, they never get tired of stealing from the top to the bottom undecided..

Abegee, you want to sell your motorcycle/bike/okada, please quote me as I'm interested in buying...
Reply your PM concerning the bike
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by YoungLionken(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08
Cizarr:
Reply your PM concerning the bike

I just did, please WhatsApp me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOW AGRO-INDUSTRILIZATION CAN BE THE "NEW CRUDE OIL" IN NIGERIA / We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.