Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair (18430 Views)

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Ironbull: 7:48am On Jan 07
Yes you are right if it is your personal money but you are very wrong if the money belong to go eernnent for governance purpose so madam kindly withdraw that statement.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by ebhaleleme51490: 7:48am On Jan 07
Hehehe.Aid from hellfire,this one just wan use his over zealousness sack him boss .Hehehe.Aid from hellfire,this one just wan use his over zealousness sack him boss ....
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by afrika(f): 7:48am On Jan 07
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND...
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Sharatan(m): 7:49am On Jan 07
Women in Nigeria are actually more corrupt than men in Nigeria when presented with the opportunity.
Thoughts of Diezani, the greatest female Nigerian embezzler and looter of public funds comes to mind
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by kokoA(m): 7:49am On Jan 07
You pay government money into an individual's account, what if the person dies?

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Ojim07(m): 7:51am On Jan 07
zed7:
Common sense says it isn't legal. Apart from the civil service regulations, rational thinking dictates that such amount of money should be dispensed from a government account for transparency and accountability.

We are not surprised by the kind of people appointed as Ministers, most of whom are mistresses, party hangers on and miscreants.

I still respect Obj till tomorrow. Dude was not sentimental, went for only the best of the best, unfortunately we took that Obj regime for granted. Every other president has been worse off than his predecessor.

You people should stop eulogizing the Obj's administration. He was no different in terms of accountability and governance.

His luck was that, the social media space was almost non-existent in his time and a lot of Nigerians were not so concerned about governance back then.

If we have had the level of awareness and social exposure we have today during his time, you won't be here saying this.

Nigerians as a country has been sooo unlucky with good leaders. It is a shameful thing that a country of over a 100million people can't produce just one good leader that can change the status quo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by NinjaMetahuman: 7:55am On Jan 07
zed7:
Common sense says it isn't legal. Apart from the civil service regulations, rational thinking dictates that such amount of money should be dispensed from a government account for transparency and accountability.

We are not surprised by the kind of people appointed as Ministers, most of whom are mistresses, party hangers on and miscreants.

I still respect Obj till tomorrow. Dude was not sentimental, went for only the best of the best, unfortunately we took that Obj regime for granted. Every other president has been worse off than his predecessor.
yes o.

Best of the best like ffk, who thinks demons are responsible for plane crashing or ezekwezili with one of the highest number of ASUU strike in the country and left education sector in shambles.

Don't get me started on ministry of power etc.

Just how fucking old are you people coming to nairaland these days?

Obasanjo best of the una. No wonder some ediots were eulogizing abacha the other time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by bizzibodi(m): 7:56am On Jan 07
Abeg make china come recolonise us again,he get why I dey talk so.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by NinjaMetahuman: 8:00am On Jan 07
Ojim07:

You people should stop eulogizing the Obj's administration. He was no different in terms of accountability and governance.

His luck was that, the social media space was almost non-existent in his time and a lot of Nigerians were not so concerned about governance back then.

If we have had the level of awareness and social exposure we have today during his time, you won't be here saying this.

Nigerians as a country has been sooo unlucky with good leaders. It is a shameful thing that a country of over a 100million people can't produce just one good leader that can change the status quo.
you will know he is either a kid or just one of the brainwashed obidients.

Anyone eulogizing obj who had the biggest opportunity to set the best foundation for country after leaving one of the worst military rule but left everything a mess with horrible electoral body and institutional corruption cannot be taken seriously in any political discuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by NinjaMetahuman: 8:04am On Jan 07
frog12:
na so oo. every presidents after OBJ have been worse off

Judolisco:
obj should have been allowed to do 3rd term... He is still smarter than most of dis so called politicians

wrong. every other ministers have been facing worse scrutiny after Obasanjo thanks to social media.
You only rely on few people during Obasanjo era to talk politics on few government controlled radio and TV stations around. And no one really cared about what ministers do.

All ministers under Obasanjo, like ffk etc became extremely rich and no one questioned why.

Some became extremely wealthy enough to even become governors in their states.

But no one really asked questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by pquaver(m): 8:05am On Jan 07
Bellotelli:

Really!
Oya quote the section that legalize such action.
All these should simply be settled by the court.

The section that obidients used to defend obi paying anambra state funds into the daughter account in tax haven...

The woman is wrong and should face the music but i cant seem to understand why those who defended obi to death for same cry are shouting loudest.. Hypocrites..
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by pquaver(m): 8:07am On Jan 07
Ironbull:
Yes you are right if it is your personal money but you are very wrong if the money belong to go eernnent for governance purpose so madam kindly withdraw that statement.

Tell obidients to withdraw defending obi for such acts first.. Let us normal Nigerians criticize her not obidients.. Obidients defended obi paying anambra government money into the daughter account to death..
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by pquaver(m): 8:09am On Jan 07
poseidon12:

It's characters like you that keep Nigeria backwards.

The section that obidients used to defend obi paying anambra state funds into the daughter account in tax haven...

The woman is wrong and should face the music but i cant seem to understand why those who defended obi to death for same cry are shouting loudest.. Hypocrites..
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by iswallker(m): 8:16am On Jan 07
seunmsg the self acclaimed public servant left the group chat....l grin
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by 9icetoo(m): 8:18am On Jan 07
In all this, I only want to know what mannabbggrills has to say.

Seun, stop removing his name when I type it.

Stop being partisan. Thanks.

cheesy
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Prettygirl200(f): 8:30am On Jan 07
Thomasankara:
[/color]av u seen pretty gal b4[color=#770077]
bMy brother help me ask am oooo, the lunatic is just causing nuisance with my name in this forum. M just allowing him to wallow in his follishness in peace.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Jan 07
iswallker:
the self acclaimed public servant left the group chat....l grin

What else do you want me to say that I’ve not said on this matter?

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Grinch41: 8:37am On Jan 07
I was waiting to read where the spokesperson would mention part of the Civil Service rule that makes it legal,or any law at all.In the end,it was the same ol' "they are against us" rhetoric.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by zed7: 8:39am On Jan 07
NinjaMetahuman:
yes o.

Best of the best like ffk, who thinks demons are responsible for plane crashing or ezekwezili with one of the highest number of ASUU strike in the country and left education sector in shambles.

Don't get me started on ministry of power etc.

Just how fucking old are you people coming to nairaland these days?

Obasanjo best of the una. No wonder some ediots were eulogizing abacha that time.

Shut your trap. Tell us which president has given us better technocrats than OBJ instead of nitpicking. Some of you are so blinded by tribalism and sentiments you can't reason rationally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44am On Jan 07
davies:
This present administration will pose as of they're fighting corruption but in the real sense they are actually marauding and dining in corruption.
its the same modus operandi..

All a wild goose chase..

Anyone who thinks this admin will fight corruption is a compound fool..

We are not ready yet as a people..
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by bigiyaro(m): 8:45am On Jan 07
Bellotelli:

Really!
Oya quote the section that legalize such action.
All these should simply be settled by the court.
which court? APC court?
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Ashirioluwa: 8:48am On Jan 07
Anything goes in this country.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Bluntemperor: 9:04am On Jan 07
NinjaMetahuman:

wrong. every other ministers have been facing worse scrutiny after Obasanjo thanks to social media.
You only rely on few people in Obasanjo to talk politics on few radio and TV stations around. And no one really cared about what ministers do.
All ministers under Obasanjo, like ffk etc became extremely rich and no one questioned why.

Even OBJ he is talking about,how did he assembled many Nigerian Governors during the launching of his Presidential Library then in Abeokuta,with Ibori and co their!
These Indomie generation are too shallow in their thinking!
OBJ had all the chances to correct many abnormalities in Nigeria but missed the opportunity,so what manners of role model are you talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by NinjaMetahuman: 9:07am On Jan 07
zed7:

Shut your trap. Tell us which president has given us better technocrats than OBJ instead of nitpicking. Some of you are so blinded by tribalism and sentiments you can't reason rationally.
ediot. I'm supposed to be blinded by tribalism when I'm Yoruba and Obasanjo is also Yorubas.

On the scale of 1-10, just how retarded are you?

Ediot that believed obj had the best ministers. Like for real?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by NinjaMetahuman: 9:08am On Jan 07
Bluntemperor:

Even OBJ he is talking about,how did he assembled many Nigerian Governors during the launching of his Presidential Library then in Abeokuta,with Ibori and co their!
These Indomie generation are too shallow in their thinking!
OBJ had all the chances to correct many abnormalities in Nigeria but missed the opportunity,so what manners of role model are you talking about?
very shallow thinking.

They didn't witness history happen, but instead of them to read and use their brain, they would rather want to shove their dumbass opinions on people.

It's ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10am On Jan 07
Abmus:
This woman and that guy defending her should be investigated and shown the exit door thereafter
dey play!
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:17am On Jan 07
zed7:

Ironically many call him names and even say he isn’t one of them. Because he had issues with Tinubu. They resented his nationalist persona.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Judolisco(m): 9:40am On Jan 07
NinjaMetahuman:

You only rely on few people in Obasanjo to talk politics on few radio and TV stations around. And no one really cared about what ministers do.

u said FFK... Shey FFK na human being... U sef
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by zed7: 9:48am On Jan 07
NinjaMetahuman:
ediot. I'm supposed to be blinded by tribalism when I'm Yoruba and Obasanjo is also Yorubas.

On the scale of 1-10, just how retarded are you?

Ediot that believed obj has the best ministers. Like for real?
Your father raised an eediot, the apple is never far from the tree. Who cares if you're youruba, that doesn't exempt you from being an eediot. Name a better line up or shut your stinking mouth.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by Ironbull: 9:49am On Jan 07
pquaver:

Tell obidients to withdraw defending obi for such acts first.. Let us normal Nigerians criticize her not obidients.. Obidients defended obi paying anambra government money into the daughter account to death..

You are right but pls you see those obidients I never in my life want to have anything to do with them politically or even business-wise I'm just not and will never be in same page with them.

That word "obidient" it is deceptive name given to the most satanically dangerous, wicked and destructive Lucifer arc-angel those who understand spitism will understand me clearly so pls I avoid them like a plague.

But pls Betty Edu should be careful in term of funds not to destroy her reputation.

Pls I'm not apc nor do I voted for Tinubu but been a president from he Siuth and he clearly won the election I'm supporting him because my wish is a better Nigeria regardless which party ths president is from.

Thanks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by favor914: 9:59am On Jan 07
davies:
This present administration will pose as of they're fighting corruption but in the real sense they are actually marauding and dining in corruption.
Focus more on the corruption of your state government, & stop chasing shadows.
Re: Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair by favor914: 10:01am On Jan 07
zed7:

Most definitely you must have been in primary school, or Junior secondary school during Obasanjo’s tenure 1999-2007?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice / Obasanjo Collapses In Church / Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.