Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) (36657 Views)

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 9:48am On Jan 07
Shinjawestern:
Why do head slamming mohammadian terrorists love Putin?

DAFT !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 9:57am On Jan 07
Is this Putin or his clone?

I asked because Western news media told us Putin I dead at a time and that he is currently very sick.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:00am On Jan 07
Mubiola360:
it will be far worse if Ukraine is allowed to join NATO. I'm sure you can't sleep comfortably on the same bed with your wife as she hold a sharp knife when the light is switched off. Even if you trust her, you dare not .

the US led NATO is a very responsible organization, its Russia who has been threatening the EU all the while with bombs...now the war is so useless nd senseless, reason...no other country shares more lengthy border arear with Russia than finland...if finland could recently join NATO, den why not Ukraine..

finland pose even more threat to Russia than Ukraine, again Finland surrendered the whole lengthy area of it bordee to the US military particularly nd not NATO...that has always been, Putin's fear...

see, war is now needless, he shld take his troops home nd begin a plan of counter military measures to dissuade the US or NATO from ever making a move into his territory...dts all, thats the right thing to do..but i kmow, he wont do such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:09am On Jan 07
Toosure70:
With the people he killed their husband with avoidable war. Peace is cheaper than war

Without war, there's no peace.

Especially not with our current stage of enlightenment as humans.

Like my mumu friend will say: "If you no jam pesin, pesin go jam you".

You can decide to maintain a peaceful life though, that one no mean say wahala no go find you. Even if na small wahala, e go still find you... grin

That's why, as gentle as my royal self be, I'm always prepared to plank anyone wey disturb my peacefulness.. wink

War and peace go hand in hand like lovers abeg. Even nature too get wahala... Smh
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Konquest: 10:10am On Jan 07
WriterNig:

The Russian Orthodox bear.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Shinjawestern: 10:12am On Jan 07
Ningi2020:
DAFT !!!!!!!!!!!

Abdul the slave of allah
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 10:15am On Jan 07
Wawelexy:

I agree with you 💯.... God has sent Putin to tame the agenda of this evil westerners... Their plan is to sodomize the entire universe.. Putin is a pin in their ass
A Christian Using Islamic tèrrórist in Chechnya to fight fellow Christians in Ukraine.
Una go explain tire
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by OyinO: 10:31am On Jan 07
Toosure70:
With the people he killed their husband with avoidable war. Peace is cheaper than war

He did not kill them. They died defending their country, territories and sovereignty. Wake up from your illusion and emotional intelligence. You too, you'll die someday. Dazzol

1 Like

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 10:33am On Jan 07
WriterNig:
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

The Russian church is a scam. Patriarch Cyril is a pro war millionaire and friend of Putin. It's yet another brainwashing tool for Putin.

Yet Nairaland's Putin sycophant is at it again, as is the useful idiot mod who pushes this excrement to the front page.

Repeat after me...

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 10:46am On Jan 07
January 6th. Orthodox Christmas day, while some other people celebrate on 25th of December. Confused people
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:48am On Jan 07
Nwaokunkpara:
Putin is a leader

In Nigeria the president was in Lagos partying while the citizens were massacred on the Christmas Eve yet he will still count himself patriotic
So he should be everywhere in the country to prevent all forms of crime?
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 10:50am On Jan 07
Shinjawestern:
Why do head slamming mohammadian terrorists love Putin?

The way you carry hatred for head eh, if you had used that energy to pursue money, you would have been richer than Dangode by now.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Shinjawestern: 10:51am On Jan 07
HeroicMeastro:

The way you carry hatred for head eh, if you had used that energy to pursue money, you would have been richer than Dangode by now.

Okay crying Abdul
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 10:51am On Jan 07
Toosure70:

"Civil wars, feeds the rich while it buries the poor"
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 11:02am On Jan 07
The families need their husbands, fathers and children...
These men will still be alive if this mad man didn't send them to go and die because of his quest for power....
Useless oaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:05am On Jan 07
rentgyd2000s:

If you understand the concept of national interest, you won't call it a stupid war. Deterrent is better than fighting within one's border to survive like when Napoleon invaded, like when Hitler invaded. Russia started from Kiev.

Any serious country would do the same. Though Cuba is a Russian ally, it dared not enter Warsaw pact. The day it contemplates it, America will invade it the next day, and it's neither wrong or right. It's about national interest and security.

Britain entered entered World War II against Hitler/Germany only when Hitler invaded far away Poland: if they don't based on their guarantee, it's just a question of time, it would reach their shore.

Don’t waste your ink to educate western zombies this year , with time everyone will know who’s wrong or right .

1 Like

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by mxsasewew: 11:29am On Jan 07
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:42am On Jan 07
jeff1993:

Exchange ur brain for the food u ate last
May Exchange ur brain for the food u ate last favour me and my family
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:45am On Jan 07
TobiAbuja:

The Russian church is a scam. Patriarch Cyril is a pro war millionaire and friend of Putin. It's yet another brainwashing tool for Putin.

Yet Nairaland's Putin sycophant is at it again, as is the useful idiot mod who pushes this excrement to the front page.

Repeat after me...
if them catch you ehn cheesy
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Retmis: 11:46am On Jan 07
Putin lost his father n elder bro too to d service of Russian. Leads by example
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:47am On Jan 07
Hypocrite
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:48am On Jan 07
anonymous1759:

Don’t waste your ink to educate western zombies this year , with time everyone will know who’s wrong or right .
since COVID-19 era this guy that hates the west still hasn't changed from his several conspiracy abi US/UK deny you visa and e pain you?
Your hatred for the West is making you lose your sanity
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jan 07
A person that have killed a lot of people going to church to worship God.. hypocrite
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by merits(m): 11:52am On Jan 07
WriterNig:

Cc Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Irony1 from kleptomania genetics family.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Ironbull: 12:00pm On Jan 07
WriterNig:
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

Western leader a paedophile? Bro check what you type again and again.

And is Putin no longer among the Western leader in real context?

So he love God and Christianity and continue to dropped bomb on Ukraine a fellow christain nation?
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:01pm On Jan 07
So he is even a catholic
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07
Father4all:
See Christian ladies covering their hairs, but when Moslem ladies cover hair, they mock them. Fact, Christians changed what was revealed to them.
Christians cover der hairs when going to the place of worship, or going for an occasion.

No be to de wear Hijab day and night untop heat way de kill person for Naija angry sad

Useless religion of peace sad
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Khastro(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07
Agbadocassava:

January 7th na Christmas for Russia

That's correct. Today is the Epiphany of the Word of God world over, but taken as Christmas in the Eastern Catholic Church. It is also regarded as a small Christmas in Nigeria
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by poseidon12: 12:09pm On Jan 07
thisisit:
Russia is predominantly Christian
Ukraine is predominantly Christian

Christian fighting Christians. If the POPE can't stop Christians from killing themselves and disturbing the rest of the world.. guess he has to do the needful -Resign

What problem do you have with the Pope?
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Chicagograduate(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07
WriterNig:

Why is he killing people?
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Khastro(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07
iHateFraudsters:

The same POPE that only focused on LGBTQ?

You Christians are on a very long thing.

I think the right analysis is out already. The Church has not changed their view of what a family is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.