Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) (36698 Views)

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07
Jaxefij:

E pain am.
Brainwashed lunatic.

"I stand with Israel" geng don relocate to ISLAMIC Turkey.🤣😂

Zionists are losing tourists 😭

your papa and mama is Lunatic,
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Eneye4me: 10:44pm On Jan 07
Hamilton1:

Christians cover der hairs when going to the place of worship, or going for an occasion.

No be to de wear Hijab day and night untop heat way de kill a person for Naija angry sad

Useless religion of peace sad
How many Christians cover their hair during Church service.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Jaxefij: 11:23pm On Jan 07
Whatisurproblem:
your papa and mama is Lunatic,

E pain am die 🤣
Shame on your mama

As for zio-western terrorists, the bloody nose continues.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:20am On Jan 08
Jaxefij:

E pain am die 🤣
Shame on your mama

As for zio-western terrorists, the bloody nose continues.
hungry fellow speaking English. Wetin you know
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by ATTAH012(m): 3:50am On Jan 08
After dis,,,, war will kick start,, high service in religious faith.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Jaxefij: 8:58am On Jan 08
Whatisurproblem:
hungry fellow speaking English. Wetin you know

Shame on your USELESS mama

The bloody nose continues
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 9:28am On Jan 08
Bitterkolasweet:
Devilish man.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.
useless foool
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:28am On Jan 08
EbenezerTriumph:
since COVID-19 era this guy that hates the west still hasn't changed from his several conspiracy abi US/UK deny you visa and e pain you?
Your hatred for the West is making you lose your sanity

I don’t hate any country , why are you stuck with slavery mentality? The west you worship don’t give a thing about you if they want to criticize, they say what’s on their mind despite doing business with you , that’s some level on independence, so because of Visa anything the west do I should accept it ?

I like the way they handle their economy but their foreign policy is misleading, manipulative and deceptive, if you don’t look closely. I once hated China and Russia for no reason until I started balancing my information it gave me my bearing . I’m not a mental slave like some of you who swallow every crap from MSM.
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08
[quote author=Jaxefij post=127834360]

Shame on your USELESS mama

The bloody nose continues [/quot, from now on, your life will be a myserable life, nothing you lay hands on will work again, start observing your life from today, nothing good will come out of you. You will be a source of sorrow to your entire family. I use my front teeth to course you today. No deliverer can deliver you ise!!
Re: Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) by Jaxefij: 4:54pm On Jan 08
[quote author=Whatisurproblem post=127841492][/quote]

Back to sender a million folds
You are cursed, diseased & dead.
You shall wallow & perish in abject poverty.
Shame on your UTTERLY USELESS mama.

The bloody nose continues...
Stay tuned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.