Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido (30167 Views)

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Ironbull: 11:29am On Jan 07
matify83:
You can't live without it, yet your life is not a true reflection of one who lives by it.

Hippocrite spotted

But ain't we suppose to be proud of him saying this publicly? How many of his colleague in his status can boldly say this? If its a Muslim artist that says this his Muslim brothers will be jumping up and praising him but if it is our side then the book of "Judge chapter 1 verse 1 to the end will opened".

Pls be proud of him for at least not ashame to say what he said.

Thanks....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Pussyisgud: 11:30am On Jan 07
yahoodetector:
Chai...that Crazy Rich Asians movie...

I know the part that must have made him cry...the scene of the wedding. I cried watching that scene.

The part where that guy was whispering to his girl that he loved her (if you are a lover boy, you must definitely drop a tear in that scene)

Exactly me too i cried watching that part, walai it was very very touching.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Tr46rssc: 11:30am On Jan 07
:

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by sonofElElyon: 11:31am On Jan 07
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
What about living by the bible?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by ufotunang: 11:32am On Jan 07
matify83:
You can't live without it, yet your life is not a true reflection of one who lives by it.

Hippocrite spotted
..you that you are critizing him.... have you repented..are you are saint ?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Irony1: 11:34am On Jan 07
merits:

Irony1 your father again and again including your imbe,cile generations to come you reported me and am fully back nairaland is not for faint hearted people if you can't withstand the bash don't ever shake the table your father idi'ot.

Eyah you are a frustrated man.go and get a decent job I am not responsible for your frustration, and the fact that your father abandoned you and you grew up in a brothel.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by temerete: 11:36am On Jan 07
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by ufotunang: 11:37am On Jan 07
Oboto700:
And after you go dey sing shake bum bum
..and you will dance to the shake bum bum song 🙄

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by EEIA: 11:38am On Jan 07
Amotolongbo:
continue judging the guy
Damn! Never knew you are a MILF.

To yank up that your blue dress up, lift your left leg and hang on the shoulder, shift your grannie looking panties to the side, and working you up with my living Love Machine won’t be a bad idea. cool

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Donedeal1(m): 11:38am On Jan 07
Only those who living by the words not like the world

Fancy bible

Not like the Holy Bible.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by remfash1(m): 11:41am On Jan 07
Good to know. Let's all keep God's word in our hearts.

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by SouthSouth1914: 11:41am On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

I sleep peacefully every night as an atheist knowing i'm not brainwashed by any religion.

According to the religion you believe in, you are going to hell fire and will suffer eternal agony for smoking and womanizing even if you sleep everyday with Jesus cross grin you go explain tire

Just like your ilks, you want everyone to be an atheist. Life isn’t made that way, just like the different races we have on earth it is a beauty to coexist!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by merits(m): 11:42am On Jan 07
Irony1:

Eyah you are a frustrated man.go and get a decent job I am not responsible for your frustration, and the fact that your father abandoned you and you grew up in a brothel.

Your father from imbe'cile and nut generation.I sleep and wake up on n'land I have your time.ping pong dude
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Quodseverismete: 11:43am On Jan 07
That's why his life style is different, no too much tattoo, no dirty dreadlocks, always net as compares to other artists.

I love you for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Goddyrichie(m): 11:52am On Jan 07
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
who know much about lovioz site anyone
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by countryman13: 11:54am On Jan 07
matify83:

Hippocrite spotted
Until he kills himself abi? An act of giving(money) to d poor/needy he's bn doing is not a biblical reflection bah? Chai O' children of Adam
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Franking: 12:02pm On Jan 07
matify83:

Hippocrite spotted

Deputy Jesus. Continue.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Oboto700(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07
Ubdavis:

They are Many poeple all over the world and when Nigeria that has not even touched the bible before.. them die
you don't know anything
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Goldin321(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07
You 4get to mention Martel
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Franking: 12:06pm On Jan 07
matify83:

Stating the obvious should not be misconstrued as judging him.

His life and associated scandals are all in the public domain .

He's is a case of "do what I say but not what I do" and that I the definition of a hippocrite.

Stating which obvious? Even your pastors are not spared of scandals and other things. No one is stain free. I mean No One even your sanctimonious self.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by jimmyvic(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07
You're a bigger hypocrite judging a fellow sinner
matify83:

Hippocrite spotted
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Fearyourcreator: 12:09pm On Jan 07
Amotolongbo:
Are you the God that created him or what authority have you to lord over his actions?

You could have prayed for him either
Dey decieve yourself... Heavy smoker plus plenty baba mama... Keep decieving yourself
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Abee79(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07
matify83:

Hippocrite spotted

Romans 14:4
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Abee79(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07
Goldin321:
You 4get to mention Martel

Stop eeet! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Bleeel002: 12:40pm On Jan 07
matify83:

Hippocrite spotted
who are u to judge others, you are d bigger hippocrite.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by VULCAN(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07
You sound like a Pharisee.

The bolded is a projection from your subconscious as David has never claimed to be a minister of the gospel.

Face your own race as Jesus said the last will be the first and the first will be the last.

Some who go about judging others will not make heaven while some like the thief in the cross will enter at the 11th hour

matify83:

Stating the obvious should not be misconstrued as judging him.

His life and associated scandals are all in the public domain .

He's is a case of "do what I say but not what I do" and that I the definition of a hippocrite.

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by McCoy9067(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07
Keep deceiving yourself, if you like turn it to hand bag, if your ways aren't through before God, you dey do yourself..

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by czarr(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

I sleep peacefully every night as an atheist knowing i'm not brainwashed by any religion.

According to the religion you believe in, you are going to hell fire and will suffer eternal agony for smoking and womanizing even if you sleep everyday with Jesus cross grin you go explain tire
You are certainly not at peace cos if you are you will not feel the need posting pictures and arguing against the belief of others. Ignore us the brain washed and be in peace you will not. See how you just gather pictures on your phone to defend your atheist belief because you are not at peace.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Blazebond(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07
Lol the hunt for Grammy is real.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07
grin grin cheesy
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by atiku4President(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07
mabea:
You don't have to say this since you don't know him that much
True shaa. But by his fruits, I shall know him
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by gfelo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07
I guess you too dont read your bible if not yu will not judge, how dare you even think u are righteousness than Davido.

matify83:

Hippocrite spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead / President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.