Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido (30164 Views)

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07
Itohanmiwa:
Be like one man of God don lay hands on weed all over the world. Gradually strange things are happening this day. Most of my dangerous nigga have all suddenly start red d talking about missing church and being faultless before God. Now Davido don use style echo Wetin dem de yarn.

Lol davido is just playing to the gallery. Nothing serious
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Printerscanner: 1:03pm On Jan 07
atiku4President:
Hmm, this one, you go explain taaya.....Who do we ask? It depends on what you read the Bible for. Even thieves 'pray' before going out to steal.

He reads the Books of Solomon his mentor
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Printerscanner: 1:04pm On Jan 07
matify83:
You can't live without it, yet your life is not a true reflection of one who lives by it.

Hippocrite spotted

He is following King Solomon in the Bible, at least he has not killed a man to snatch his wife like King David
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by colonelwealth(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07
yahoodetector:
Chai...that Crazy Rich Asians movie...

I know the part that must have made him cry...the scene of the wedding. I cried watching that scene.

The part where that guy was whispering to his girl that he loved her (if you are a lover boy, you must definitely drop a tear in that scene)

That movie is one of my best movies.
It's a dope movie.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Bluntemperor: 1:50pm On Jan 07
This Davido is good but with the Bible,Hymmm,I don't know!
I don't even know what he is talking about,for even Emiefiele too carried a Bible last time he came to Court!
Is it a way of repentance?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by doyin01: 1:51pm On Jan 07
Amotolongbo:
you are the hypocrite here.

Davido’s issue here is immorality and not criminal.
Prayer and counselling work for immorality since the discussion is more of religion.

I thought your bible said sin is a sin..I did not know that your bible said that those that engaged in crime are not sinners...so davido is a sinner that should not be judged but the armed robbers are what ?? Are they not sinners too ?? So why do you still judge them ?? Idiot
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by loswhite(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07
Amotolongbo:
Are you the God that created him or what authority have you to lord over his actions?

You could have prayed for him either
How is pointing the obvious lord over is actions? So since you are not the one that created your kids maybe you will only choose to pray Rather that point out their wrong doings
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Toluwanise247(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Let us go and download the movie now…
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Menclothing: 2:10pm On Jan 07
God is great and powerful

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by SIRTee15: 2:12pm On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

I sleep peacefully every night as an atheist knowing i'm not brainwashed by any religion.

According to the religion you believe in, you are going to hell fire and will suffer eternal agony for smoking and womanizing even if you sleep everyday with Jesus cross grin you go explain tire
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by captaininiobong(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

This guy is living with sense. He does both good and evil ethically. Don't be surprised when you see him in heaven just because he prayed for forgiveness at the last point of survival or he is living in generational grace
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by jetson06: 2:14pm On Jan 07
Of course, you can't live without a book that was handed over to you, by your Oyinbo colonial masters. I will keep saying this till I die, and it goes like this: the Bible, which was first written in Hebrew, was translated to Greek and Latin and later in English by a white man.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by SIRTee15: 2:18pm On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

I sleep peacefully every night as an atheist knowing i'm not brainwashed by any religion.

According to the religion you believe in, you are going to hell fire and will suffer eternal agony for smoking and womanizing even if you sleep everyday with Jesus cross grin you go explain tire

.:

Have u read the bible b4 coming to these conclusions
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by oluwafemim(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

Omo afa, don’t start what u can’t finish.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by awoluyi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07
Just like Evangelist Emefiole: The KJV Bible carrier.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by WebSurfer(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07
Amotolongbo:
Are you the God that created him or what authority have you to lord over his actions?

bullshit.. no god created him or you
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by ViceGovernor: 3:05pm On Jan 07
toxxnoni:
Asked me any QUESTION ABOUT BOREHOLE DRILLING and i will ANSWER immediately

Kindly check our services

KINDLY REPOST🙏💦🙏

Is it easier to drill borehole in a rocky land or in a land without rocks?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by kareemkamil(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07
Hmmm, brainwashed fellow
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by TUBLEZ(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07
https://audiomack.com/TUBLEZ/song/ife rate my new love song 🎵
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Alliswell248: 5:28pm On Jan 07
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

Jesus loves you....He is not interested in the death of a sinner
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 6:28pm On Jan 07
Scam!

Where will he now put Korofo?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Enemyofpeace: 6:46pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200 dey die for this guy like crazy
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by xproducer: 7:43pm On Jan 07
"But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." - Luke 4:4

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [a]instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

"for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:21
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Karnice600: 2:05am On Jan 08
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Is disuan playing or what?
I see why the other religion dey cut off people heads and legs. Na because of unseriousness like this.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Karnice600: 2:09am On Jan 08
Amotolongbo:
continue judging the guy

Wee you keep kwayet.
Is this judging?
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Karnice600: 2:14am On Jan 08
aikyg:
Nice to hear. For him to bounce back after losing a son, he must be getting his strength from a higher power like the word of God as revealed through the Bible.

Taah! Park well, make we hear word abeg.
Na only Davido lose son wey you know?
The wan wey lose wife and daughter at once for your neighborhood you no get him time.
Recover fire.
Awon idol worshippers.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Karnice600: 2:26am On Jan 08
Elemosho478:
That's your problem

Where is the brain to even wash here?
Instead of you to say skull sanitation or cleansing.., cos here it looks like a matter of saving a decent skull from a toxic brain.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by member13(m): 4:42am On Jan 08
Amotolongbo:

Ma'am, what kind of questions are these? I remember when I was growing up in Nigeria and our pastor molested a girl. The members of the church said EXACTLY what you just said. They claimed that we are not God and we shouldn't judge. If one cannot point out that one's actions and words do not align, what is the point of claiming to be a Christian or a Muslim? No one is condemning him to hell, but we can certainly observe that like the majority of Nigerians, he is a hypocrite.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by Probz(m): 7:09am On Jan 08
Yeah, alright.
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by ogbumosquito1(m): 7:39am On Jan 08
Nice one. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Re: 'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido by yahoodetector: 10:57am On Jan 08
Pussyisgud:

Exactly me too i cried watching that part, walai it was very very touching.

That song that the lady was even singing while the bride was coming in at the background even made it so 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law / Uriel Oputa Looks Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.