Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner (3903 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Types Of Vagina / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Curious345: 9:48am On Jan 07
My worst fear ; embarking on a marital journey with a lady whose vagina muscles don't grip around by deek(my deek ain't small).

So, I'm currently thinking about this issue with fear and trepidation.

I know if a marry a tight vag lady , I'll get the sweet sensation I desire during love making . And it's for life .

But a lady who is loose below ,will make it look like movements without motion .

And most Nigerian ladies a quite loose down there .

Please I need help to choose wisely . I have 3 lady that I'm considering.. but I'll have to choose one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by dkidd: 10:12am On Jan 07
Wait small... They will soon come and tell u no vagina is loose scientifically πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by WhisperedNoise: 10:13am On Jan 07
Sex is not food.
Sex is not food.
Sex is not food.

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by GOFRONT(m): 10:19am On Jan 07
What if you luckily get the lady with the tight puna to grip your deeq and then she has no Loyalty, No faithfulness??

On one thread like that, One guy has been complaining bitterly.......His wife whom he got married to maybe because her pvssy was so tight enough to grap his big deeq has been unfaithful even when them both have travelled out to UK. She continued her philandering over there.

Man is in a Mess as we speak.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Aboks(m): 10:27am On Jan 07
marrying because of sex
u no no ur problems

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Ekaylax: 10:55am On Jan 07
*Dr - timmo hookup Nigeria*
Conji medicine

Boyfriends

Girlfriends

Sugar daddy

Suger mommy

Sex mate

Bleep partners

Connection is free

Which one are you interested in?

Https:///+1716-342-0918
Whatsapp number -+1716-342-0918
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Alhajikd: 10:59am On Jan 07
sad
As a seriously minded born again Christian, I cannot comment on this kind of topic this early January

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by kabius(m): 11:07am On Jan 07
Curious345:
My worst fear ; embarking on a marital journey with a lady whose vagina muscles don't grip around by deek(my deek ain't small).

I know if a marry a tight vag lady , I'll get the sweet sensation I desire during love making . And it's for life .

But a lady who is loose below ,will make it look like movements without motion .

Please I need help to choose wisely . I have 3 lady that I'm considering.. but I'll have to choose one

Una go kill person for this nairaland one day cheii!! Abeg which Kain topic be dis again? Oya na to go dey measure their pussy be dat na. Girls don see shege for these modern men hand real shege walahi
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by ikeno(m): 11:57am On Jan 07
You mean your Dickson is swimming in her kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by imagrg(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07
I once dated a loosed one. Men, I was always using my fingers to check if I was already inside her!
She was beautiful and had good character. But her toto don scatter! grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by OndoRaph(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07
There is medication that make it grip more
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by SenecaTheYonger: 1:00pm On Jan 07
If you’re not lucky, even childbirth can mess that area up for life
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Demigod22: 1:23pm On Jan 07
GOFRONT:
What if you luckily get the lady with the tight puna to grip your deeq and then she has no Loyalty, No faithfulness??

On one thread like that, One guy has been complaining bitterly.......His wife whom he got married to maybe because her pvssy was so tight enough to grap his big deeq has been unfaithful even when them both have travelled out to UK. She continued her philandering over there.

Man is in a Mess as we speak.

The wife is just destined to be a democracy. Kpekus of the people, for the people and by the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Demigod22: 1:26pm On Jan 07
Girls these days use pussy tightner to keep the pussy tight to mislead people like you. They even use sweetener to make you lose your sense during the do.

Just pray you marry someone that can knack, let her be riding you on a go.

5 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by mrgreen4real(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07
Curious345:

I can only advice if you let me test them to see who's tight down there. For now if you ask me, na who I go ask.
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by BareFacedLies(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07
WhisperedNoise:
Sex is not food.
Sex is not food.
Sex is not food.

Lookadiswan! sad

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Kelly2713(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07
dkidd:
Wait small... They will soon come and tell u no vagina is loose scientifically πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lol grin grin grin tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

dont mind those gender

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07
There is nothing sweeter than tight toto grin

1 Like

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by lordnkem000(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07
Toto matters all the time here, una no dey tire?
Please let's talk about how to make money legitly, am tired of working for someone and earning peanuts that can't cater for 30% of my needs

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by matthewkotin41(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07
Let’s have this discussion again after your tight VJ lady give birth to your first and second kids. grin
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Jan 07
matthewkotin41:
Let’s have this discussion again after your tight VJ lady give birth to your first and second kids. grin

I hope u know there's CS...
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by D4gmail1: 3:47pm On Jan 07
cheesy
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Schoolshooter: 5:00pm On Jan 07
Go for young girls between 15-21

1 Like

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by MrsAminaBello(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07
dkidd:
or via yoga abi wetin them dey call am?
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Prettygirl200(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07
Curious345:

What's with this generation of men with obsession of sex? 🀨
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by dkidd: 7:35pm On Jan 07
MrsAminaBello:
or via yoga abi wetin them dey call am?
Hahaha I no talk ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by dkidd: 7:45pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:
Go for young girls between 15-21

15 Oga fear God small na haba! 21-22 na just fun dem dey. Them never ready to settle but from 23-25 is good. Some few serious ones done play small quick wise and see say nothing dey inside, some virgins even dey there sef if u look well.
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Jewessgratitud3: 9:57pm On Jan 07
It's men with tiny pp that worry about this things. Men with sizable thing don't bother.

Ogar, your thing small. Make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by dkidd: 10:01pm On Jan 07
matthewkotin41:
Having Kids doesn't make vj loose... It goes back to its previous condition after child birth. Kpekus when loose done loose
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by tnerro1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07
No gree for anybody this year lol 😁
Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07
Curious345:

I know if a marry a tight vag lady , I'll get the sweet sensation I desire during love making . And it's for life

I've slept with 2 different women whose vagina could grip my penis and penis is just average. While the 1st was an "SU" of FUNAAB, the others was a nurse and both were sexually promiscuous. Now here is what you should know, If you are having sex with a woman and her vagina is holding tightly to your penis and that is not her 1st sex, then just know she is using her mind to tighten her vagina, she is not enjoying the sex'
Any woman who is not a virgin should be able to accommodate your penis without any form of friction except she's pretending

Below is the head of the baby, remind me again, what is the circumference of that your penis nhor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner by Illegal1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07
omoh..........sleep with the 3 ladies 1st,then pick 1 out of them bcus i'm 100% sure 1 of dem must have a tight puna..

OR do u blong to no sex b4 marriage crew?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person / She Never Ever Demand ! / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.