Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ (56522 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07
That extral spoon was the Apple the devil planted to destroy the couple's glory but the wife,according to the husband,was a prayer warrior and God came through for them !

God is always there for those who genuinely love and seek Him. As a believer,don't ever joke with prayers. Pray fervently and without ceasing;God hears and sees everything.

Shalom.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by bobochem: 5:39pm On Jan 07
This is joy unspeakable.
Uncommon miracle
Almighty God in your infinite mercy pick up my calls too
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Thundafireseun: 5:41pm On Jan 07
xenten:

And his destiny would have been stolen. What he is experiencing today is more than the extra spoon and other possible attachments that may come with it. Look at the beautiful wife! he is the luckiest man in Nigeria this January.
He is still a dick head
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by masui(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that brought that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

Does she not have female colleagues in that same office with her?

That extra spoon was the snake eve used to tempt Adam. And see where we all are today.

Can you share a link to that thread? Thanks
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Rubyjade: 5:53pm On Jan 07
Mandate1:
you're taking it too far. Rome wasn't built in a day. With wat you have up dere, 10m sef won't be enough. Just the way a person will use 500m to build a house, another will build a clean house with 10m. Just start small and grow it.
I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by decatalyst(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07
Antai123:

If you are sensible enough to know which of the comments is good for you then there is no need searching for comment to read again. Because normally, u need advice thats why I sought for one. May God help us sha

Nah because you no dey sensible that is why you feel offended by my comment.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by BePrepared: 6:17pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better

So being a maths teacher is something worse.
Who will teach your children maths if all of them gets that 'your something better'

Tomorrow na u go still complain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Timmi: 6:25pm On Jan 07
Neoteny7:
Without any evidence or confirmation of the wife's claims, Nigerians and shameless companies are rushing to enrich the couple....while real achievers and displaced Nigerians are overlooked.

That woman doesn't strike me as someone who wakes up 4.30am every morning.

Neoteny7, that’s your headache, go take panadol, or hug a working transformer or jump into the Atlantic. The choice is yours
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Jan 07
Nwodosis:
The man must be a good man and that earned him an extra spoon from a colleague to dine with her.
Gbam!
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Neoteny7: 6:33pm On Jan 07
Timmi:

Neoteny7, that’s your headache, go take panadol, or hug a working transformer or jump into the Atlantic. The choice is yours

You sound.....stupid
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Eriokanmi: 6:42pm On Jan 07
seanwilliam:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing. You’ll know that lady is genuine and raised well, especially with her use of WE.
I’m happy for him, he won.
Good wives are few among the generation of women in the society today. No wonder our society is in such a mess. Many of them have lost body count. No wonder most of those boys on NL who mess with them always tak ill of Nigerian ladies in general. The only thing they can offer is their body, while the good few offer their brains. I hope they change someday.

A good wife is the crown on her husband's head. How many wives today can wake up so early to cook for their husbands? Their nails alone which look like hawk's claws won't allow them to wash plates. Thank God for the wife I married.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mrkindness: 6:43pm On Jan 07
If that woman is Igbo or her husband is Igbo Yoruba people would have fought her. Because of their bigotry.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by nairamaniac: 6:44pm On Jan 07
SpatialKing:

How are you sure he has not been eating her and her food before now?

Just wait and see people will dig out more info about the gist

I doubt. Men don't usually betray women they are already sleeping with.

Why give your own wife a touchlight to point at your trail?
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by CrownedPhoenix: 6:51pm On Jan 07
ecolime:

You took this straight out of my mouth.

Na the office lady we need to know. She is the unspoken legend.

God used her for the family so lets meet her.

Funny enough, she might not exist grin

Legend.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by seanwilliam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07
Eriokanmi:
Good wives are few among the generation of women in the society today. No wonder our society is in such a mess. Many of them have lost body count. No wonder momst of those boys on NL who mess with them always tak ill of Nigerian ladies in general. The only thing they can offer is their body, while the good few offer their brains. I hope they change someday.

A good wife is the crown on her husband's head. How many wives today can wake up so early to cook for their husbands? Their nails alone which look like hawk's claws won't allow them to wash plates. Thank God for the wife I married.
you’re 100% on point .
one day, I hope I’ll be able to say this too
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

That extra spoon was the snake eve used to tempt Adam. And see where we all are today.
lol you go like trouble pass fvck grin
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Timmi: 7:37pm On Jan 07
Neoteny7:

You sound.....stupid

Read your first and second posts again, then look in the mirror and tell us the stupid person staring at you.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by XploraBen(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07
AngelicDamsel:
I am meeting them for the first time.

Not a member of the X community.

Meanwhile, clout is becoming big money in Nigeria.
Trend and become rich.

Lemme think of how I will trend this year. I need to cash out too. grin
I like your signature.👍

Beauty is superficial. Character reveals the true identity of a lady.

By the way, are you the one in your dp?
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by InvertedHammer: 7:43pm On Jan 07
/
Individuals and industries are tired of listening to modern day "phantom" feminists who want to copy everything oyibo in Nigeria. Oyibo woman will screw around, divorce the husband and get 50% of his assets and alimony. If she is single, she will get financial support monthly from the government. Best yet, jobs are readily available.

Now compare that to the losers in Nigeria. Divorced? You are screwed! No guaranteed financial support from anywhere. No alimony. Yet they want to live American life in Nigeria. Define delusion!

I give it up to Oyibo women. They come up with toxic ideologies, sell it to the black communities and recoil to the shells. The black communities run with it and self-destruct. Back in the day, the biggest insult one can give to a white woman is to say that she has a fat ass. They flipped negativity to positivity and BBL was born. Go to Atlanta today, it may seem a crime to walk around with no BBL. Wigs and weavons? African ladies spend hundreds of millions of dollars everyday chasing wigs to look like white women.

The handwriting is clear on the wall. Only idiots will reward stupidity. Debbie is a role model and should be celebrated albeit for doing the right thing ab initio

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by jeff1993: 7:58pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better

Shallow thinking!!! .U think Maths teacher dey suffer?? ... If only u know how much those teachers that teach core subjects earn both from school and extra lessons!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by callmenazarene: 8:49pm On Jan 07
It's getting harder for me to understand this God. The more I tried, the harder it becomes. But one thing is sure whether he allows me to understand him very well or not 'He is awesome and wonderful and merciful and gracious and calculative and mighty. He can make anyone blow even at the least expectations of the blower.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Depriest2020: 9:15pm On Jan 07
Uchesis:

Virtuous you say?

May your female colleague at work be feeding you when you have a wife at home.

Oya say "Amen"
Female colleagues have taken me out for lunch before so it's nothing new.

I praised the lady for the fact she saw a loophole and took measures to put and end to it. I have a friend who literally begs his wife everyday to at least cook and feed his kids not to talk of himself.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Onogiede(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07
Any olosho that want to distract you from ur wife thunder an lightly will strike them and you who will want to patronize,..say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07
Next thing we will read is they have divorced because of arguments over the donation monies. Typicak Naigerian greed will get in the way of their so called marriage.

Anyone remember that Olajumoke that year?
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by harmony75: 10:22pm On Jan 07
Goodluck family
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by kkins25(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07
It's not the cooking that's muzzing me self. Alot of women do that everyday. It's how she celebrates her husband!!! It's something one needs to learn to do for our spouses. Words of encouragement go along way!
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by nairamaniac: 11:29pm On Jan 07
SAMBARRY:
lol you go like trouble pass fvck grin

grin grin grin

Walai, I like the two equally like fvck&knife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by EEIA: 11:32pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

Sometimes I wonder if Joseph the son of Jacob was gay! 🤔
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by nairamaniac: 11:33pm On Jan 07
ecolime:

You took this straight out of my mouth.

Na the office lady we need to know. She is the unspoken legend.

God used her for the family so lets meet her.

Funny enough, she might not exist grin

We want to meet her.

I believe she exists. They should bring the office lady here let's check sumtin grin
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Konquest: 12:40am On Jan 08
adesegun121:
Meet Abiola Adebisi, the husband of the trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie.

Debbie gained viral attention when she shared on X that she began waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her husband, sparking both praise and criticism.

Despite the controversies, netizens generously donated over N5 million to Debbie, with fellow Nigerians extending various gifts. Fintech company, Kuda has promised to match the initial N2m donation, meaning that Adebisi may end up with over N10m in donations.

Infinix Nigeria offered the couple its latest device, Infinix Hot 40, while the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited provided a free N200,000 PMS voucher.

Adding to the support, the National Information Development Agency pledged two laptops and a one-year internet subscription for Debbie and her husband.

Abiola Adebisi, expressing gratitude on his X page, stated, “I bless the day I met this woman.” Describing his wife as a prayer warrior, he added, “She can pray. My god in human form.”

Also reacting on his Facebook page on Saturday he said, “Eledami modupe o.” (My creator, thank you o)

Here are some details about Abiola Adebisi, the luckiest husband in Nigeria at the moment:

1. He attended Aguda Grammar School, Lagos and graduated in 2005.

2: He studied Applied Mathematics at the University of Ilorin and graduated in 2015.

3: He is from Oyo, an ancient city in Oyo State.

4. He has four siblings: three males and a female.

5 He currently works as a Mathematics teacher.

6. He married Deborah, who goes by Olaki Jasmine Loveth on Facebook; @_Debbi_OA on X; and Olakijasmine on Instagram, in August 2023.

7. The couple is blessed with a four-year-old daughter
Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/meet-abiola-adebisi-the-husband-of-the-trending-nigerian-lady-olaki-jasmine-loveth-widely-known-as-debbie/

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by duduade: 5:01am On Jan 08
So now that una don demystify the couple,

What about the third person, if not for her the wife for no see reason

The woman who brings two spoons
At least she needs public light too

Private detectives alainikanse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.